Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,526 members, 7,971,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:11 PM

Boko H Will Soon Replace Our Ineffective Efcc (revolution we've been looking 4) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko H Will Soon Replace Our Ineffective Efcc (revolution we've been looking 4) (1157 Views)

We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt / We've Been Having Presidents, But Buhari Is Different… Kashamu / Ineffective Battle Against Insurgents: I Will Probe The Military - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko H Will Soon Replace Our Ineffective Efcc (revolution we've been looking 4) by Depilot(m): 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2011
I think this is what Obasanjo is more concerned about. He has paid them a visit to make sure that his name is not included on their hit list.
If Goodluck's administration isn't strong enough to eradicate corruption, I guess someone got to get the job done.
I think more corrupt politicians and corruption citizens will be visiting Boko Haram Headquarters in the next few months.
NIGERIA is 50 years and nothing to show for it. I think we should thank Boko Haram for giving us the necessary attention that will expose all these thieves that we called leaders.

An indirect revolution we need in this country.
Re: Boko H Will Soon Replace Our Ineffective Efcc (revolution we've been looking 4) by werepeLeri: 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2011
how old is this person? Poster. Are u in kindergarten? U make no sense. Not one at all. Someone risked his life to look for peace, and you with your loud mouth sit behind your cheap computer to talk nonsense. What is your own antidote for Boko Haram? Nonsense.
Re: Boko H Will Soon Replace Our Ineffective Efcc (revolution we've been looking 4) by Depilot(m): 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2011
I'm as old as your oldest brother.
Did I send Obasanjo or your father any where? When BH wasn't bombing what was going on in Nigeria for us to be proud of?

BH may end up replacing the ineffective EFCC. Obasanjo is not a fool, he knows what he's doing.
Re: Boko H Will Soon Replace Our Ineffective Efcc (revolution we've been looking 4) by Beaf: 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2011
Daft.
Re: Boko H Will Soon Replace Our Ineffective Efcc (revolution we've been looking 4) by Depilot(m): 11:48pm On Sep 17, 2011
@Beaf:
you can not be blamed for anything, after all you're the only Nigerian that still looks up to Noluck Jonadummy. So, the immunity belongs to you. Have fun.
Re: Boko H Will Soon Replace Our Ineffective Efcc (revolution we've been looking 4) by redsun(m): 11:48pm On Sep 17, 2011
Nigeria is finished as one and may be as bad as finishing as units.Ignorance has almost finally destroyed nigeria.
Re: Boko H Will Soon Replace Our Ineffective Efcc (revolution we've been looking 4) by Depilot(m): 11:52pm On Sep 17, 2011
I must confess that this is the first time in many years that I've witnessed corrupt leaders so humble and being very careful with stealing from the pocket of Nigeria. Boko Haramnism is for real.
Re: Boko H Will Soon Replace Our Ineffective Efcc (revolution we've been looking 4) by redsun(m): 11:56pm On Sep 17, 2011
Depilot:

I must confess that this is the first time in many years that I've witnessed corrupt leaders so humble and being very careful stealing from the pocket of Nigeria. Boko Haramnism is for real.

Are they really scared?I know nigerians can't handle terror,they love life too much,especially the very stup id ones like obj.
Re: Boko H Will Soon Replace Our Ineffective Efcc (revolution we've been looking 4) by Depilot(m): 12:01am On Sep 18, 2011
This people are nothing but cowards who want to live forever.
They've stolen too much and they hate someone else to enjoy all the stolen loot.
All it takes is BH to blow up one of corrupt leaders' house and you will see how many of them, including Obasanjo will quickly relocate to neighbouring countries
Re: Boko H Will Soon Replace Our Ineffective Efcc (revolution we've been looking 4) by Depilot(m): 12:03am On Sep 18, 2011
Whenever they are together or on the phone, BH is all these looters talk about.
Even though, they do not want people to know, but they are very concerned/scared.
Re: Boko H Will Soon Replace Our Ineffective Efcc (revolution we've been looking 4) by redsun(m): 12:07am On Sep 18, 2011
They will become refugee statemen and women staring the consequecies of their own failure with their eyes,weeping and gnashing of teeth in exile at ripe old age.

A man on a reverse cannnot go forward.
Re: Boko H Will Soon Replace Our Ineffective Efcc (revolution we've been looking 4) by Depilot(m): 12:18am On Sep 18, 2011
I honestly think that corrupt leaders are finally starting to realize that their stealing days are numbered.
The attention BH is giving Nigeria may not be bad in a long run. To get this country back on track, something unprecedented must happen.
Every disappointment is a blessing.
Re: Boko H Will Soon Replace Our Ineffective Efcc (revolution we've been looking 4) by redsun(m): 12:25am On Sep 18, 2011
What is happening in nigeria is what happens when thing are not done,bokoharanism is one the by product of iniquity,the dredge of immortal sins.
Re: Boko H Will Soon Replace Our Ineffective Efcc (revolution we've been looking 4) by cre8tivity(f): 12:50am On Sep 18, 2011
only if boko haram can just stop killing Innocent people and deal with all the corrupt leaders who got us here.
Re: Boko H Will Soon Replace Our Ineffective Efcc (revolution we've been looking 4) by fredostika(m): 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2011
werepeLeri:

how old is this person? Poster. Are u in kindergarten? U make no sense. Not one at all. Someone risked his life to look for peace, and you with your loud mouth sit behind your cheap computer to talk nonsense. What is your own antidote for Boko Haram? Nonsense.

My Broda some people are gifted in Speech while others are gifted in Violence. Let the these words inspire someone out there to become a revolutionist.

And we all read the papers

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Strike Suspended: We Bow For You, Governor Sullivan Iheanacho Chime ! / Nigeria And Overhead Bridges / Boko Haram Angry And Frustrated Explodes 8 Bombs So Far This Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.