Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,928 members, 7,890,059 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:40 AM

LIRS:only APC thugs should pay tax in lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LIRS:only APC thugs should pay tax in lagos (312 Views)

Tinubu Thugs Should Be Careful Yugoslavia Scenario May Play Out In 2023. / Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA / Dino Melaye: "The Only APC Man You Can Trust Is The Dead APC Man" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LIRS:only APC thugs should pay tax in lagos by MajTee: 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
LIRS has emailed me to pay tax.

If I pay it, let me die.

My tax too sweet but I cannot vote cos I am Igbo.

Una never see something.
Tweet
Re: LIRS:only APC thugs should pay tax in lagos by waynetee(m): 6:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
We are proud some people want to be among us and you're honestly welcome so far you dont cross your boundaries ..

Omo so yoruba land get level like this cheesy
Re: LIRS:only APC thugs should pay tax in lagos by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
You will only hasten your exit from Lagos after your business would have been dealt with.
You do anyhow, you see anyhow
Perhaps it's yet to sink into your warped mind that the time of pampering unworthy immigrants is over.

You have burnt your fingers already.

1 Like

Re: LIRS:only APC thugs should pay tax in lagos by MajTee: 6:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:
You will only hasten your exit from Lagos after your business would have been dealt with.
You do anyhow, you see anyhow
Perhaps it's yet to sink into your warped mind that the time of pampering unworthy immigrants is over.

You have burnt your fingers already.
Stay at. Place so thunder can locate you
Re: LIRS:only APC thugs should pay tax in lagos by MajTee: 6:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
waynetee:
We are proud some people want to be among us and you're honestly welcome so far you dont cross your boundaries ..

Omo so yoruba land get level like this cheesy
The boundaries now is paying tax
Re: LIRS:only APC thugs should pay tax in lagos by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
MajTee:

Stay at. Place so thunder can locate you

As it located your grands in 1966

(1) (Reply)

Tales Of Horror By Victims To Sadam Hussein And His Son Overthrown By US Forces / Anambra State Government Partners EEDC On Steady Power Supply / HURIWA Is Funded By Ipob, They Are Not A Human Rights Organization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.