Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,631 members, 7,898,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:31 AM

Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu (38956 Views)

Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised / Rivers Visit: You Lack Moral Right To Speak Against Corruption, PDP Hits Tinubu / Shehu Sani: Don’t Beat Your Wife And Run To Benue For Reconciliation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by boxypane(m): 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
id4sho:
tongue
APC is the common enemy of LP and PDP. The opposition will come together and fight APC.
Daylight robbery angry
Daylight robbery you say?
INEC announcement: 1st APC, 2nd PDP &.3rd LP
IREV result :APC 1st, LP 2nd & PDP 3rd.
Can you spot the difference?
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by ud4u: 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
We are all hypocrites in this country if we want to truthfully apply it’s meaning. Politics is a game and the best gamer has won

Look at your wide mouth, you and who is hypocrite

APC has finally succeeded in killing Nigeria nascent democracy .
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by lildush(m): 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dentidon:
Atiku should stop disturbing us with noise. Go to court

And you think tifnubu have not bought the court like he did buy the police and inec? This criminal is well rooted. But the joy of it is dis .. he wunt be sworn in... And he is not bigger than God
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by MasterJayJay: 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2023
boxypane:

And so called Obidients keyed Into it more. They insulted my father and I insulted their generation to the seventh.
There are banters from supporters of all parties, I mentioned those on the payroll of APC. Give me a name of LP that is employed to work for LP that insulted Yoruba people or threatened them.
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by ruffbam(m): 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Thanks a lot and it’s good to see people who can still reason deep before drawing a conclusion. God bless you abundantly

Amen and you too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
brutal1:
The hypocrisy in this country ehn. Is it in the church? Where Christian's are not united? Their loyalty is to their church doctrines and pastors and not to God. Try marrying from another church and see the shege your eyes will see. My marriage was delayed for over 7months because her church felt I was not Christian enough" (and i was a youth president in my own church where i dey feel say i dey close to God like his PA) grin in business , Go to an igbo man shop to buy an item, if he does not have, he will tell you my brother has it, he does not mind running 2km to go and bring that item for you from another igbo man shop just to make sure the money remains within the igbo community. Thats him showing one love to someone from his zone which is fine now relate it to politics, Is it a crime for me show one love to my presidential candidate? that's one love too. You supported your candidate from the south east which is your choice and you have the right to do so but others that support their candidate are not wise. You want us all to accept that your candidate is better than the other candidates(tricking one with common sense) but you tell your spouses that they are the most beautiful/handsome in the world even though you know deep down in your mind that there are men and women that beats them. The Number " 6 "may have a different look like 9 depending on the location you are looking at it from. We see things differently. We all have to respect that. You are attacking BAT of forcing himself on Nigerians and you are online here hailing anyone that sees "6" your own way. Anyone that doesn't support your candidate is a mugu, you are guilty of the same thing you are condemning. You dont force people to accept your views(political) it is within every citizens right to make their choice and that should be respected. One love
You nailed it and how they cleverly play the victim card is laughable. Well, I’ve never had that attitude of following crowd to hate on anyone, I’ll be the odd one out. I know perfectly what I’m saying when I said we are all hypocrite in this country lol. Your story is funny sha. All the best to you sir
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by Komu1048(m): 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
theforemost:

Report it to many quarters.

Meet and create union around you. You must avenge it on another ibo man.
Make sure they get it back.

Thanks, a lot. They can't suffer him n go Scott free like that. Once he leave hospital we go arrange hit that side. I'm sure he will be able to locate one igbo around d PU
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by Lacash: 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
ecnerwala:
grin that man is a bloody hypocrite. He can never be our president, Nigerians reject him, EU reject him.
I hope say u don already dey Alambara sha, cos u can’t be in our Lagos writing this nonsense ooo🤣
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by Dindondin(m): 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
MasterJayJay:
They employed Mumu Olumo, FF Kolanut, Bayo Onagagaraga to dish out hate speech.
Somebody has been outsmarted
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by id4sho(m): 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
boxypane:

Daylight robbery you say?
INEC announcement: 1st APC, 2nd PDP &.3rd LP
IREV result :APC 1st, LP 2nd & PDP 3rd.
Can you spot the difference?

Have you forgotten most IREV results are altered
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by ndukwechinasa: 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2023
Basic123:
This one wants to play into Ig.bo people emotion again.

He knows that they are very emotional and mumu 😆

And they will fall for it,they are like weak girls who guys will just use one small sweet mouth Bleep 😆

You will see them masturbating over Atiku comment now.
Akpa Amu.
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by olas24u(f): 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
ecnerwala:
grin that man is a bloody hypocrite. He can never be our president, Nigerians reject him, EU reject him.

You are always hating Presidents of nigeria ,its a virus .you hated buhari, he gave river nigeria bridge,another president and other hate ,awolowo you hated,abiola ,you hated..something is wrong with your brains
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by Aloof: 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
We are all hypocrites in this country if we want to truthfully apply it’s meaning. Politics is a game and the best gamer has won

You never see where you win game with Ojoro, and the person wey lose come vex nack you slap?

Dey play I cheesy grin
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by sambrow(m): 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
Urheadmaster:
You're absolutely right.

Nigeria Politics is all about being smart criminal.
and the narratives can't be changed? People much die. You're part of the problem if you applaud this criminality
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by eroticecstasy: 10:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
What are we lamenting here?
From the beginning of democracy in Nigeria there has never be a credible election, it's always manipulative.

When your candidate wins, it's free and fair, but if he loses its election malpractice.
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by alfsalami: 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
Make no mistake Mr . SPV , it's not as if the president elect is begging for your reconciliation but simply to save your face and give you some little relevance
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by sambrow(m): 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
benitwater:
Defeat is not easy to swallow.
one day you be glaring cheated, molested and no one will serve you no justice. That day you understand what you just did
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by Gavranicd: 10:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
ecnerwala:

Fake news.... When he become president on May 29 come and push him out... You this barbarians
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by Joseph1505(m): 10:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
Atiku plan to be the president of Nigeria is something else ooo.

Someone that is seen only on election days after every four years.
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by Seankhalifa: 10:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
Tinubu dey confuse him enemy.... make u and obi continue to dey claim mandate... when u guys are don... let us know grin
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by Henry22(m): 11:04pm On Mar 21, 2023
ecnerwala:

Only his fellow hyenas from the south west are accepting him.
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by abbey621(m): 11:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
sambrow:
one day you be glaring cheated, molested and no one will serve you no justice. That day you understand what you just did

The day you understand your place in life is the day you'll stop getting cheated. E ni to ba ju eni lo, o ma ju eni so nu(Person wey great pass someone fit do and undo). Napoleon, Genghis Khan, Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar bare all celebrated today not because they were nice guys but because they knew their place in life.......Are you a hunter or hunted? Stop feeling sorry for yourself bro!
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by basybasy: 11:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
ecnerwala:
If we do swear in for him by 29th of May, just commit suicide, bad belle guys. Election had gone, still in Abia and Enugu, they cannot declare the winners because of many crisis between Lp and Pdp. They will not say anything about that. All the Tinubu enemies shall not find peace.
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by basybasy: 11:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
Henry22:

Only his fellow hyenas from the south west are accepting him.
No peace for Tinubu enemies.

1 Like

Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by searchlight: 11:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
inoki247:
Lol una go soon tire...
You go tire before Atiku. At least you are poor
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by walebliss(m): 11:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
Shame to Atiku and Obi. With all your vast experience as a politician, you want into presidential election with a hope of winning without games. Do they all think politics is by go and verify or staying in Dubai. Politics is for smart criminals and let that stinks.
Everybody dey steal , na who dem catch be thief
Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by Henry22(m): 11:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
basybasy:

No peace for Tinubu friends.

Soon it will happen and there will be no hiding place for them all.

1 Like

Re: Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu by HNICEARTH: 11:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
Condemn the criminality perpetuated by your thugs before you can call for reconciliation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) / OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm / President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.