Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,260 members, 7,936,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:55 AM

U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election (36764 Views)

Lagos Thugs Impose N100 Levy On Individuals Using Yaba Pedestrian Bridge / CBN To Impose Financial Sanction On Individuals, Entities Linked To Niger Coupis / USA: Allow Court Determine Those That Undermined Nigeria’s Democracy - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by Fut9ure: 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
Devotional1:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. Almighty God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

Imagine I just input your account number

And a Yoruba names pop out

Hell no

You people despite the suffering brought upon us again a sick tinubu
Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by okuta007: 8:48pm On Mar 21, 2023
Jking20:
Nothing new here! According to Trump, last American's elections was the worst ever conducted yet it stood in as much as many were unhappy with it.
American can go to hell for all I care.

fine - did you see where people were beaten with came in the streets of the USA for voting for another party? did you see ballot boxes being snatched at gun point. did anyone get killed for voting or stabbed ? you better shut up if you don’t have anything good to say

1 Like

Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by Otunski: 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
Any list that doesn't include the following is nonsense.
1. Wike
2. Mc Oluomo
3. Yahaya Bello

1 Like

Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
helinues:
We dey dare them

You who

1 Like

Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by rafcrown(m): 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
1 OBI OKONKWO .FOR UNDERRATING INEC, NOT ACCEPTING DEFEAT . ETC
2 OBJ FOR ENDORSING OBI OKONKWO AND UNDERRATING INEC ETC
3 PA BODE. FOR STILL STAYING IN NIGERIA INSTEAD OF MOVING TO GHANA ETC
4 ATIKU FOR NOT MOVING TO CAMEROON TO TRY HIS LUCK THERE
5 POLITICAL THUGS AND THOSE CLAIMIMG LAGOS FROM ABAKALIKI
Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by mordred44: 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
SmartPolician:
They should start by deporting MC Oluomo's children.

How can a man destroy other people's children with thuggery and send his to best schools in the world?
peter obi should not be left behind
Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by asanausana91: 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
Tinubu,mc oluomo, wike, FFK, Onanuga should top the list.

1 Like

Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by ismhab(m): 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
Aust1n:
1. Prof Mahmood Yakubu
2. Wike
3. MC Oluomo
4. Sanwo Olu
5. Sen Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
6. Femi Fani Kayode
7. All APC Politicians etc.

Where is Elrufa'i and gandollar in the list?
Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by millionaireman: 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
Lol..
Visa?
What do people want to go to do in America that they cannot do in Europe?
Americans have an overestimating mindset for America.
Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by ismhab(m): 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
Agrohubss:
invest in charcoal business production and nationwide distribution, 35% return on investment per trip

Minimum investment is 1million naira for a full load of 911 truck goods

And 2.3 million for a full load of container truck

2-4 trip per month

Na them

Call or Whatsapp 0810-4188-406
Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by ismhab(m): 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
Agrohubss:
invest in charcoal business production and nationwide distribution, 35% return on investment per trip

Minimum investment is 1million naira for a full load of 911 truck goods

And 2.3 million for a full load of container truck

2-4 trip per month

Call or Whatsapp 0810-4188-406

Na them, as usual.
Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by malcom1X: 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
theforemost:
The Yoruba Nation hasn't been paying attention and I think it's our one weakness as a people.

We need to be very thankful to Olódùmarè for his mercies and to our ancestors who didn't break faith with us as we foolishly did with them.

It is too bad.

We proudly [ FOOLISHLY ] call ourselves liberals and we are ready to accommodate anything, even those things that openly hurts us and threatens our very existence.

A current example which we accepted is the Peter Obi's cleverly packaged saint-image which tried to bamboozle us into a grand Zionists agenda.

Chinedu Rhodes-Vivour is another and we will still not learn!

I was just going through the lineage of Chinedu this morning only to discover very funny patterns.

Do you know that the VERY FIRST VIVOUR to appear anywhere in Lagos YORUBA LAND is Garnett Vivour?

Garnett Vivour is the GRANDFATHER of Olawale Rhodes-Vivour

GARNET WASN'T BORN ANYWHERE NEAR LAGOS!!!

Garnet Vivour's FATHER [ William Allen Vivour] was born in Sierra Leon and his GRANDFATHER [ The one who was the freed slave, Vivour ] was born in the IGBO TOWN OF OPOBO.

William Allen Vivour had Garnet Vivour in or around OPOBO.

The town of OPOBO is a coast town of IGBO LAND which, even against all their pretences, is still Igbo land till this day.

1. Garnet Vivour only migrated to Lagos, as a FULL IGBO MAN, around the late 19th century.

He settled down to marry Sarah Rhodes de Vivour [ strange name ]. Sarah herself was a descendant of freed slaves called SAROS in Lagos, people who settled in Lagos not too long before Garnet.

2. The union of Garnett and Sarah Vivour got the FIRST PERSON WITH YORUBA NAME in 1910.

That was the man who later became Justice Akinwunmi Rhodes-Vivour.

3. Justice Akinwunmi Rhodes-Vivour marriedbMajorie Enid Walker [ another strange name ] and they both got Olawale Rhodes-Vivour [ The SECOND PERSON WITH YORUBA NAME ].

4. Because BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER, Olawale Rhodes-Vivour had to look in the direction of IGBO LAND to get NKECHI

He didn't marry her but their union brought who is today and suddenly called Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour.

Nkechi took "Gbadebo" away and raised him in ANAMBRA in every inch of the culture, traditions and ways of her Igbo people.

He was known by the name Patrick Chinedu until recently.

By ALL INTENT, PURPOSES AND COMMON SENSE, Chinedu is an IGBO MAN.

Chinedu's PATERNAL AND MATERNAL FOREFATHERS ARE IGBOS.

5. This particular Chinedu obviously can't speak Yoruba but speaks Igbo perfectly.

He naturally got married to IFY, an Igbo lady from neighbouring Abia state.

He openly IDENTIFIED WITH IPOB, an organization said to be amongst the first 20 DEADLIEST TERROR group in the whole world.

He openly endorsed the ENDSARS MOVEMENT, a movement that got the full support of No. 1 HATER OF YORUBA NATION, Nnamdi Kanu, and he actively participated in the action to destroy Lagos. That destructive action was supervised by the IPOB and cost Lagos State TRILLIONS OF NAIRA IN LOSSES.

He is on record to have severally and openly expressed HATE SENTIMENTS THE AGAINST YORUBAS.

He picks out our most revered Chief Obafemi Awolowo of all Nigerian Politicians to ridicule on National TV.

He identifies with KNOWN ENEMIES OF YORUBA LAND e.g Olúségun Obasanjo, Bode George and Ayo Adebanjo.

He is running for the Government of Lagos State laying FALSE CLAIMS TO YORUBA ANCESTRY.

It shouldnt have been a problem for us to have even an Igbo man of full Igbo ancestry as Governor of Lagos inasmuch as he will be picked, sponsored and elected by the YORUBAS OF LAGOS.

We do these things as gestures of Goodwill in Yoruba land.

BUT THIS HEDIOT IS GETTING DIRECTLY SPONSORED BY THE STRUCTURE OF IGBO ZIONISTS AND THE IPOB AND RELYING HEAVILY ON THE IGBO POPULATION OF LAGOS TO MAKE HIM GOVERNOR OF LAGOS.

Now, that is a gregarious insult on our sensibilities especially coming from a man whose ancestry is rooted in Igbo land and who hates so much.

Even the blind can see that Chinedu, just as Giringory Obi, is a ZIONISTS PROJECT ACTUALIZE THEIR AGE-LONG DREAMS OF CONQUERING LAGOS.

But some of my Yoruba people are so [ FOOLISHLY] liberal they can accommodate anything and so blind they can't see the clear danger in this scheme.

Shouldnt we be lamenting the collective stupidity of our people?

But we won't allow you fools destroy us by your foolishness.

We will STOP this current threat and we shall IMMEDIATELY BEGIN MOVEMENT TO DISCOURAGE FUTURE TRIALS BY SAME FOOLS ON BOTH SIDES.

©️ Adedamola Adetayo
16 March 2023

Guy you be small pikin? For you to believe this shows how the level of your brain don deteriorate. God forbid you.

1 Like

Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by OChimex: 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
thesicilian:
USA sometimes behave as if they're the only country in the world. Their house is in turmoil yet they keep trying to police other nations.

Just keep quiet, which house is in turmoil?
You guys go just dey one dirty village dey write nonsense about the US that you only watch on TV.
Step into America one day and see if you won’t curse Nigeria.
America still remains the land of dreams. Come here with nothing, and become rich in just a small time.
US is not perfect but, they have every right to chastise your leaders back there still behaving like rascals.
If everything scatter for Nigeria now, no be America all of una govt dey go run for help for everything? Loan, ammunition, etc. healthcare, even to buy una oil.
Now count all of those una leaders for Nigeria, na US their children and wives dey, their property full here. And na here them dey come hide their stolen money, even to enjoy their loot na US.
Every country in the world depend on America for business, if you like ask Google. Even China and Russia wey dey do gra gra.

1 Like

Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
Lovenorth:
Yahaya Bello and Elrufai come to mind angry

And Hopeless Uzodima and keyamo

2 Likes

Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by millionaireman: 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
Lip side visa talk.

America and GB know that if they truly love humanity in Nigeria, a UN backed REFERENDUM ON NIGERIA is their only way to demonstrate the love.
They know that the compositions and geographical locations of the 3 major ethnic groups in Nigeria constitute the unstopable centrifugal force on Nigeria

1 Like

Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by Buckeyemedia1: 9:04pm On Mar 21, 2023
Fut9ure:

Hell no

Despicable Creature, Oblivious Tribalist, a disgrace to humanity.

Tufiakpa

2 Likes

Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by whippersnapper(m): 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
Himtulie247:
grin Go back to your country and face your own democrazyness wahala grin grin grin
Nonsense grin grin grin
the are the world power bro. your useless Nigeria cant beat that

2 Likes

Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by OChimex: 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
Jking20:
Nothing new here! According to Trump, last American's elections was the worst ever conducted yet it stood in as much as many were unhappy with it.
American can go to hell for all I care.

Na hunger make you talk this.

Just throw US visa open for Nigeria tomorrow, make I see if you one person go remain for Naija even you self go first jump plane with your dirty feet.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by President2001(m): 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
Inec chairman and Sanwo Olu must be the first

2 Likes

Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by lereinter(m): 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
This visa restrictions by USA has become empty threats joor
Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
mrmayoh:
All Obidient influencers should be banned from entering US. Those guys have Phd in propaganda. Their mumu followers are dependent thinkers, anywhere belle face.

Lagos state was largely free and fair, out of 13,300 polling units, less than 50 polling units had crisis.

Him no fit win his polling unit.

Some mumu Obidients still believe Peter Obi scored 25% in Kwara, Kogi, Niger, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Jigawa, Sokoto, Zamfara, Yobe, Adamawa, Borno, Gombe, Bauchi (14 states) because of the presence of Igbo and Christians. That's why Obi campaigned in Christian dominated area eg. Kafachan in Kaduna State, Biu in Borno, Sabon Gari in Kano, Kaltungo in Gombe, Mubi in Adamawa etc.

They are still claiming 25% in Osun, Ondo, Ogun, Ekiti & Oyo because of Lagos victory.

Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by LAXconfidential(m): 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
Fut9ure:

Hell no

Dude I'm Igbo, but that hasn't stopped me from helping yoruba people in need. Suffering knows no race or tribe, if God has blessed you, bless others. He won't ask you to identify their ethnicity on the last day.
Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by dfrost: 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
Asgard13:
Ban anyone with Yoruba name grin

And what is that supposed to mean and achieve?
Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by lereinter(m): 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2023
OChimex:

Just keep quiet, which house is in turmoil?
You guys go just dey one dirty village dey write nonsense about the US that you only watch on TV.
Step into America one day and see if you won’t curse Nigeria.
America still remains the land of dreams. Come here with nothing, and become rich in just a small time.
US is not perfect but, they have every right to chastise your leaders back there still behaving like rascals.
If everything scatter for Nigeria now, no be America all of una govt dey go run for help for everything? Loan, ammunition, etc. healthcare, even to buy una oil.
Now count all of those una leaders for Nigeria, na US their children and wives dey, their property full here. And na here them dey come hide their stolen money, even to enjoy their loot na US.
Every country in the world depend on America for business, if you like ask Google. Even China and Russia wey dey do gra gra.

You dey mind them

1 Like

Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by dfrost: 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2023
LAXconfidential:

Dude I'm Igbo, but that hasn't stopped me from helping yoruba people in need. Suffering knows no race or tribe, if God has blessed you, bless others. He won't ask you to identify their ethnicity on the last day.

Word, brother, word!

Even if your papa kill my papa, if I gats help you, I go help you. Nothing.

I make my own enemies. I don't inherit enemies.

1 Like

Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by Fareke: 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
This zoo MUST fall.
Biafra is here…
Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by Inhuman69: 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
Justice and equality

Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by Buckeyemedia1: 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
OChimex:

Na hunger make you talk this.

Just throw US visa open for Nigeria tomorrow, make I see if you one person go remain for Naija even you self go first jump plane with your dirty feet.
As long as the likes of Michael Adenuga, Tony Elumelu, Dangote, Tinubu did not run away, why man go run go Yankee go sit down, dey go say yes sir to Oyibo?
Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by chaloskyx: 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
actually US isn't going to do squat they would use this threat to hold Tinubu and APC by the balls to do their bidding regarding the National Interests of the US
Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by Allisgud: 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ban all the idiot,starting with mcoluomo and his children, Mahmood wike,tinubu has been banned already,maybe all country will follow suit,so they will be available in the country

1 Like

Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by Larryndelaw: 9:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
Stupid USA. They should stop.meddling in our election. There election too is nit fair. Trump.like Obi brother still claiming he won the election

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by Earthquakes: 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
SmartPolician:
They should start by deporting MC Oluomo's children.

How can a man destroy other people's children with thuggery and send his to best schools in the world?

And they will start enjoying all the dividends of democracy without asking them if they are Hausa or Igbo. But in his own country some people doesn't deserve divided of democracy even when they are citizens of the said country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch / DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention / #theinauguration: See All The #nextlevel Governors In The Country (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.