Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,545 members, 7,901,603 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:21 PM

I Need Something For My Face And Neck - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Need Something For My Face And Neck (447 Views)

I Apply Vitamin E Oil On My Face See What Happens / How To Brighten My Face / I Apply Tomato On My Face Every Night, This Is What It Did To My Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Something For My Face And Neck by Theyemmie: 7:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
My body is nice and fresh but my face is sooo dark and rough
I have used the ordinary products ,Dr Rashel, roushun
I just ordered carave face cleanser too
I am tired o ,this face is just wasting my money

Please kindly recommend what has worked for you
Re: I Need Something For My Face And Neck by iamyemiakins(m): 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2023
A picture of some parts of your face and neck would assist for better recommendation.
Re: I Need Something For My Face And Neck by EriMma1: 7:14am On Mar 23, 2023
The reason your face is dark and rough is because the products you're using might contain some ingredients like AHAs and BHAs that makes your skin sensitive to the sun and you're not using a good sunscreen after applying them.

It may also contain some comedogenic properties that do not go with your skin especially if you have oily skin. So it makes it look rough and textured.

Try some oil-free products that is if you're sure your skin is oily. Otherwise go for what suites your skin type.

Look for Kojic face creams and soap. Or alpha arbutin face wash and creams to clear your face.
Then get a very good sunscreen to protect your face and neck from the sun and to prevent sunburn or getting dark.

CeraVe may not be what you need and there are various types for different skin types cos someone once complained the one she got clogged her pores and broke out with pimples only to find out she got the one for dry skin that is packed with heavy oils not meant for oily but dry skin.

Please do your research before going for a product.

(1) (Reply)

2024 Ankara Styles For Ladies | Best African Print Ankara Dresses Gowns Styles / Project Tell Movie / Solid Wood Beds Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.