Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,188 members, 7,887,442 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:57 AM

After Telling Obi To Go To Court, See What Tinubu's Aide Said About The Petition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Telling Obi To Go To Court, See What Tinubu's Aide Said About The Petition (7819 Views)

'Just A Mild Misstep' - Tinubu's Aide, Olusegun Dada Downplays Slip / You Are Not An Engineer: Tinubu Aide Replies Obasanjo On Port Harcourt Refinery / After Telling Obi To Wait For 2027, Smart Adeyemi Is Now Crying Over Injustice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Telling Obi To Go To Court, See What Tinubu's Aide Said About The Petition by EeyanMayweather(m): 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Thunder fire abiola
Thunder fire Ojucrook and the 3million pigs that were sacrificed by Ojucrook in 1967
Loser
Re: After Telling Obi To Go To Court, See What Tinubu's Aide Said About The Petition by Gbogbowa: 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
EeyanMayweather:

Go and annul it nah
Yeye losers
BAT till 2031
edey pain you fans of druglord meet us in court, if we yoruba support grea Awo the way we are now supporting a druglord Awo would have been a president

7 Likes

Re: After Telling Obi To Go To Court, See What Tinubu's Aide Said About The Petition by youngrichnigga: 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2023
Why compare Keke Marwa with trailer, June 12 1993 continues to be a watershed in our election history and is in no league with the APC charade of 2023 undecided undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: After Telling Obi To Go To Court, See What Tinubu's Aide Said About The Petition by MajTee: 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
Minjim:

Who will annul what ?
That’s not election na selection

6 Likes

Re: After Telling Obi To Go To Court, See What Tinubu's Aide Said About The Petition by XY23: 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
Is this not funny?

You asked him to go to court and he has done so and now you're twisting the whole thing 😆😆

Lol. He knows how to yank his urchins chains. Watch as many would unwittingly start talking about conspiracy against yorubas. Criminals are always like that.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Telling Obi To Go To Court, See What Tinubu's Aide Said About The Petition by doublewisdom: 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
Seems they have accepted defeat already. He's trying to make it PO vs Yorubas but it won't sell. Educated Yorubas rejected Tinubu at the polls already.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Telling Obi To Go To Court, See What Tinubu's Aide Said About The Petition by Merisbankie(m): 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
Abfinest007:
Just like d headline .this is a case of beating a child and tell him not to cry .why are APC afraid of court when they were d ones who told obi to go to court

dis APC publicly said they are afraid of court Mr Man
Re: After Telling Obi To Go To Court, See What Tinubu's Aide Said About The Petition by id4sho(m): 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
Racoon:
Kenya supreme Court overturned a fraudulently acquired mandate in the interest of justice and equity. Only in Nigeria this kinds of nonsense happens. Desperate election robbers and mandate thieves.
Aswearugad

1 Like

Re: After Telling Obi To Go To Court, See What Tinubu's Aide Said About The Petition by Donsgv: 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
South east very bitter soul
Re: After Telling Obi To Go To Court, See What Tinubu's Aide Said About The Petition by brain54(m): 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
All these our politicians…

How can a court decision be compared to a military action?

Like they go to a special school to learn all these their kind of talks…

I can even smell elements of bigotry and incitement in his statement.

Insincere bunch!

3 Likes

Re: After Telling Obi To Go To Court, See What Tinubu's Aide Said About The Petition by flokii: 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
I marvel at the way Igbos have gathered to oppose a clear victory for Tinubu at the polls.. na so una hate Yoruba reach?.
Nna ehnn I pity Yorubas wey don marry Igbo..

I remember one Igbo guy squeezing face when he saw me and I was like.. I no send your papa o, if you scratch my back I'll scratch your face.

Las las una go leave West for Yorubas to stay alone.. We no kuku beg una to enter night bus come our land.

3 Likes

Re: After Telling Obi To Go To Court, See What Tinubu's Aide Said About The Petition by doublewisdom: 10:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
Meanwhile as the case is ongoing, we still dey Lagos. grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Telling Obi To Go To Court, See What Tinubu's Aide Said About The Petition by Creeper: 10:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
He’s very right. Having read a lot of documents about the June 12 annulment - there is a parallel between the two. MKO was also accused of being a drug baron since it was the height of the Iran Contra era with the CIA using Nigeria port as part of the transit areas (I’ll stop here).

Obi has no case in court and in a sane world - his petition should be thrown out of court. However, the same thing happened with June 12 and the election was annulled. So, you never know.

The elephant in the room and the unseen hand in this, is the US and its minions in Canada and the EU (the UK is trying to get ahead of the curve by trying to dissociate itself from the conspiracy). And these were the same actors in the June 12 case. The only difference is that they substituted Fulani elites with Igbo elites led by the puppet Okonjo-Iweala. They started with the ENdSARS colour revolution and social engineering.

Anyway, let me stop here. I feel for the Igbo masses because if this election is annulled, especially with what’s brewing currently - it won’t be pretty at all. This generation of Yoruba is different from the June 12 generation. Take that how you want to take it.

1 Like

Re: After Telling Obi To Go To Court, See What Tinubu's Aide Said About The Petition by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
Bayo..why u go see white come call am black?

3 Likes

Re: After Telling Obi To Go To Court, See What Tinubu's Aide Said About The Petition by Supremos: 11:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
Creeper:
He’s very right. Having read a lot of documents about the June 12 annulment - there is a parallel between the two. MKO was also accused of being a drug baron since it was the height of the Iran Contra era with the CIA using Nigeria port as part of the transit areas (I’ll stop here).

Obi has no case in court and in a sane world - his petition should be thrown out of court. However, the same thing happened with June 12 and the election was annulled. So, you never know.

The elephant in the room and the unseen hand in this, is the US and its minions in Canada and the EU (the UK is trying to get ahead of the curve by trying to dissociate itself from the conspiracy). And these were the same actors in the June 12 case. The only difference is that they substituted Fulani elites with Igbo elites led by the puppet Okonjo-Iweala. They started with the ENdSARS colour revolution and social engineering.

Anyway, let me stop here. I feel for the Igbo masses because if this election is annulled, especially with what’s brewing currently - it won’t be pretty at all. This generation of Yoruba is different from the June 12 generation. Take that how you want to take it.
Aturu. What are you saying?. What's Okonjo Iwuala's thing in this election?.
US and EU observers has condemned this election.
That's why no serious foreign government has congratulated the criminal drug lord. Those that did quickly deleted it.

Obi under the constitution is entitled to challenge the outcome of the election.
He's challenging the outcome. Why are you ijio.ts crying?.

You're threatening Igbos should the outcome of the election not favor APC?.
Mind you, This is not Igbo vs Yoruba court case.
It's LP vs APC and PDP also has filled there's.

There are Igbos and Yorubas in all the parties.

Therefore, should you insecured souls dare mess around Igbos, it will be Igbo vs Yoruba squarely and we will give you bleeding nose.

That your Lagos you're using to make noise will be reduced to debris because that's where the fight will happen.

Rubbish.

9 Likes

Re: After Telling Obi To Go To Court, See What Tinubu's Aide Said About The Petition by doublewisdom: 11:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
Creeper:

How quickly the narrative has changed. Just yesterday Igbos were the hated people. If Abiola was a drug dealer and Tinubu is also one then your elites are of shady and questionable characters and must be kept away from Aso Rock for as many times as they try.

5 Likes

Re: After Telling Obi To Go To Court, See What Tinubu's Aide Said About The Petition by Teddy0147(m): 11:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
Jnkay:

He is a tribalist he want to lure the Yorubas to think Obi is fighting the Yorubas and to make them feel that they fighting Tinubu like Abiola.

That’s the message spreading around here in the south west already…. They are instigating hate in the minds of the Yorubas against obi already…. If the court did not declare obi winner and they go for a fresh election obi will still lose because the south west will prefer to vote atiku

3 Likes

Re: After Telling Obi To Go To Court, See What Tinubu's Aide Said About The Petition by Aloof: 11:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
N3TRAL:
Obi bringing drug case, certificate and whatnot.

His petition is dead on arrival.

You don't know anything about the Constitution of the country you claim to come from.

Relax, you will learn a new thing.

Obi and his lawyers are real time chess players cheesy

7 Likes

Re: After Telling Obi To Go To Court, See What Tinubu's Aide Said About The Petition by Aloof: 11:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
Web2020:
What is the hell about Abiola this Abiola that? Who do these people think they are? You openly rob someone of his mandate, you are here wiping up ethnic sentiment. If the judge finds any ground to annul the election, so be it. Nothing dey happen. Nonsense

Don't mind them, they can cause more ethnic tensions, untill they reap the fruit and see how it tastes.

I doubt they have experienced first hand crises before.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Telling Obi To Go To Court, See What Tinubu's Aide Said About The Petition by KanwuliaExtra: 11:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
flokii:
I marvel at the way Igbos have gathered to oppose a clear victory for Tinubu at the polls.. na so una hate Yoruba reach?.
Nna ehnn I pity Yorubas wey don marry Igbo..

I remember one Igbo guy squeezing face when he saw me and I was like.. I no send your papa o, if you scratch my back I'll scratch your face.

Las las una go leave West for Yorubas to stay alone.. We no kuku beg una to enter night bus come our land.

Please, not only Igbos.
The whole country opposed. . . Why you keep mentioning ONLY IGBOS is an insult to other Nigerians.
Nigeria as a whole!
All tribes are opposing, even in THE NORTH!
Educate your narrow 'yoruba mind' please.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Telling Obi To Go To Court, See What Tinubu's Aide Said About The Petition by SenatePresdo(m): 11:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
DontBullshitMe:
Bayo Onanuga is losing it. I doubt he is still sane.

What's the correlation between Obi's suit and MKO annulment?

They know Ethnic sentiments is what the use to drive suffersticated tribe around.

So all their talks is ethno-sentiments.

6 Likes

Re: After Telling Obi To Go To Court, See What Tinubu's Aide Said About The Petition by EeyanMayweather(m): 11:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
Gbogbowa:
edey pain you fans of druglord meet us in court, if we yoruba support grea Awo the way we are now supporting a druglord Awo would have been a president
Osu
Tinubu is Awo and Abiola rolled into one. He's living their dreams.
Now, go and get your gucci flag and protest
Re: After Telling Obi To Go To Court, See What Tinubu's Aide Said About The Petition by pinkguy(m): 1:43am On Mar 22, 2023
DSS how far ,you want to see to the killing of Igbo ,your parents will be killed in that process
Re: After Telling Obi To Go To Court, See What Tinubu's Aide Said About The Petition by NapoleonHill: 2:19am On Mar 22, 2023
Abfinest007:
Just like d headline .this is a case of beating a child and tell him not to cry .why are APC afraid of court when they were d ones who told obi to go to court

Someone says he would see you in court and you say he's afraid of the courts. Which part of the tweet shows fear?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Telling Obi To Go To Court, See What Tinubu's Aide Said About The Petition by Lizzysamuel(f): 3:52am On Mar 22, 2023
NapoleonHill:

Someone says he would see you in court and you say he's afraid of the courts. Which part of the tweet shows fear?

So what brought about Abiola? Was it the court that sacked him?
Re: After Telling Obi To Go To Court, See What Tinubu's Aide Said About The Petition by Softhands(m): 4:02am On Mar 22, 2023
N3TRAL:
Obi bringing drug case, certificate and whatnot.

His petition is dead on arrival.
when a whole UNited states has to come to testify in court... Nobody will tell the supreme court's justices not to sit-up... Thank God some judges are already on the US watch list... The remaining go dey fear their head now not to judge rubbish.

1 Like

Re: After Telling Obi To Go To Court, See What Tinubu's Aide Said About The Petition by Ofunaofu: 5:32am On Mar 22, 2023
Donsgv:
South east very bitter soul

Na wa for you

Someone lost an election and was told by the winner to go seek redress in court, he did as advised

Do you have a problem with that?
Re: After Telling Obi To Go To Court, See What Tinubu's Aide Said About The Petition by falcon01: 6:06am On Mar 22, 2023
Uprightness100:
There is light for Nigeria at the end of the tunnel.
not in our lifetime.
Re: After Telling Obi To Go To Court, See What Tinubu's Aide Said About The Petition by CSTRR: 6:11am On Mar 22, 2023
youngrichnigga:
Why compare Keke Marwa with trailer, June 12 1993 continues to be a watershed in our election history and is in no league with the APC charade of 2023 undecided undecided undecided undecided
He knows exactly what he is doing.

He knows that the vast majority of his people are illiterate bigots which they showed us all on Saturday.

He wants to further inflame their bigotry.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Ex-speaker, Victor Olabintan Kidnapped In Abuja / Enugu State Is 27 Today. Read Statement By State Government / PDP Reps Caucus Demands Secondus Resignation As Governors Meet Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.