Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,890 members, 7,889,938 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:59 AM

I Can't Withstand Tinubu Presidency......i Will Leve The Country - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Withstand Tinubu Presidency......i Will Leve The Country (1910 Views)

2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina / Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline / 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Can't Withstand Tinubu Presidency......i Will Leve The Country by frank14011991(m): 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2023
Jakpon:
This is the core reason for their anguish; the Yoruba presidency of Tinubu.
They wouldn't have been bothered if Atiku won the election. They wouldn't mind if Buhari who they had so much vilified within the past eight years, decide to go for a third term in office instead of having a Tinubu's presidency.

Having a Yoruba, who they generationally regard as an avid enemy, rule over them, is like a nightmare to them. They do not wish us well, but the more they detest us, the higher we go. We have been besting them in every sphere since the colonialist mistakenly merged us together. In the 1950's/first republic, thier fathers formed a political alliance with the North at the expense of the Yorubas, this ended in a disaster for them - biafra war.

Upon the return of democracy in 1999, the Yorubas have had a president for eight years(OBJ), a vice president for eight years(Osinbajo) and now we'v got the presidency again. These success' of ours is too much for them to stomach. They'll prefer Buhari continues in office than witnessing Tinubu's presidency. Have you not heard them recently calling for an interim military junta?

not just a Yoruba but Yoruba Muslim for that matter. For you to succeed in life, pray ipob never support you

(1) (2) (Reply)

25% Of Votes In FCT: An Independent Event Not Mutually Exclusive (Analysis) / 120 Heads Of State Interested In Attending Tinubu’s Inauguration – Adamu Garba / BREAKING: Labour Party Gives Peter Obi 48 Hours To Make Academic Records Public,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.