Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:45 AM

GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government (24761 Views)

What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman / Sanwo Olu Bribed Structureless Labour Party Candidate GRV To Step Down / Ambode Hands Over To Sanwo-olu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by akigbemaru: 10:33am On Mar 22, 2023
flokii:
Wetin dey give this Chinedu guy confidence sef?..
I was in Lagos during the governorship election and had to go dig with the knowledgeable ones.. what I found out is that Vivour Rhodes is a household name in Delta, not even Lagos. Most of these English-sounding names e.g. George, Rhodes etc. claim Lagos to fool people not like they don't know their real roots.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by Johnnyplus01k(m): 10:34am On Mar 22, 2023
Agberocracy or conductorcracy, GRV should stop disturbing our peace, Obi got vote because of the Muslim/Muslim ticket, Obi can never have such vote again. So don't think you can build on Obi's record. A guy that is not composé, he talks anyhow, with many names
Patrick
Chinedu
Gbadebo
Very soon Musa

You better go and rest

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by Pityoobi: 10:34am On Mar 22, 2023
flokii:
I was in Lagos during the governorship election and had to go dig with the knowledgeable ones.. what I found out is that Vivour Rhodes is a household name in Delta, not even Lagos. Most of these English-sounding names e.g. George, Rhodes etc. claim Lagos to fool people not like they don't know their real roots.
They are of the Urhobo ethnic tribe.

2 Likes

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 22, 2023
In that case;

AGBEROCRACY > IPOBcracy
Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by flokii: 10:35am On Mar 22, 2023
Pityoobi:
They are of the Urhobo ethnic tribe.

Exactly as I was told.

1 Like

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by lolu2019: 10:35am On Mar 22, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
GRV is the latest chairman of Lagos wailers association.

na mumu man.

1 Like

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:37am On Mar 22, 2023
Godsfrezx:
Peter Gregory Obi is coming. Hit like if you believe
that's just what you Want like. Like. Like... wake up my guy... Just know that tinubu is your president for the next 4 years... It pains me so much when I see people being so shallow, gullible and dumb... What the heck... Ona de shame me well well... Ona just wan talk make im be like say ona don talk... Taaaaaar

2 Likes

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by tonysmart2017: 10:37am On Mar 22, 2023
Ijaya123:
Advice to CRV

Good Idea.

1 Like

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by AlphaWolf27: 10:39am On Mar 22, 2023
Mr man. You lost. If you're not satisfied go to court and stop being a nuisance here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by Oceemo(m): 10:42am On Mar 22, 2023
When a man is lost in a fools paradise he dreams and talk like a ......…...........…...

2 Likes

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by computer0810(m): 10:43am On Mar 22, 2023
Godsfrezx:
Peter Gregory Obi is coming. Hit like if you believe

Let us know when he finally cum into ur mother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 22, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by Johnjustice: 10:45am On Mar 22, 2023
You talk too reckless to be governor, you talk like chief agbero, drug addict grin

3 Likes

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by ShaqFu: 10:45am On Mar 22, 2023

1 Like

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by otunot83: 10:45am On Mar 22, 2023
Agberocracy is far better than your useless IPOB. I wonder how you have the effrontery to demand power in this Lagos. You must be sick upstairs.[size=8pt][/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by otunot83: 10:46am On Mar 22, 2023
Agberocracy is far better than your useless IPOB. I wonder how you have the effrontery to demand power in this Lagos. You must be sick upstairs.

3 Likes

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by magzey: 10:57am On Mar 22, 2023
Let him relocate to Sut hiest and contest with his ancestors grin grin

2 Likes

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by transient123(m): 10:57am On Mar 22, 2023
Keegan:
Agberocracy is preferred to ipobacracy. This boy will wail till eternity.

Amen!!!!

1 Like

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by Ykc2(m): 10:58am On Mar 22, 2023
OkutaNla:
We used 'Agberocracy' defeat Chinedu's 'Ipobocracy' agenda, e come dey cry like taata. Omo ale. ONKR.
when shettima takes over since if tinubu starts his bulaba don't cry to us,I can't wait for tinubu to entertain the world
Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by TheAlchemist: 11:01am On Mar 22, 2023
GRV as a 1st timer in the governorship race, you did well. Build on the lessons learnt and better outing next time.
Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by Encyclopedia1: 11:02am On Mar 22, 2023
I am in severe pains. If anything happens to me, it is Sanow 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by Mubiola360: 11:02am On Mar 22, 2023
Guyman01:
If Yorubas including Obas can refer to their own children born in marriages between their sons and their Igbo wives as Omo Ale (Baztards) because of ordinary governorship and state Assembly elections then I think something is fundamentally wrong somewhere.

I hope that the country heals fast from the pains of this election
if your own son could issue a threat of chasing you out and locking you up, that your son is a bastard if you don't know.
Let's be mindful of what we say, he committed a political suicide with his utterances.
Is Adeleke of Osun not affiliated with Igbo, talk of that nonsense Desmond Elliot too, but they never played an ethnic card. Let's be wise Oga

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by Demurray: 11:02am On Mar 22, 2023
A person who can't speak nor understand Yoruba but other tribe(s) is not worthy enough to be the governor of Lagos origin because our language matter to us a lot. That's why we are called OMOLUWABI.
OMO YORUBA ATATA.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:05am On Mar 22, 2023
Thank you, we love the 'agberocracy'...whatever the Bleep that means grin

2 Likes

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by ipobarecriminals: 11:07am On Mar 22, 2023
cool comfam. A bastard
samwheel:

U don't get it. He's an Omo ale, not because his mom is Igbo, Desmond Eliot's mom is also Igbo.

But becos he spited his people, someone that changed his name to Gbadebo because of election.

Someone that called Yorubas "Afonja" and spoke ill of them... He did many other shit.

He's truly an Omo ale

1 Like

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by reddingtonblack: 11:07am On Mar 22, 2023
idealogical:
This man just can not hide his hatred for Yoruba people, all the insults and slurs igbo people use against Yoruba people are always flowing out of his mouth from Afonja to obsession with agbero.

Another reason why Lagosians rejected this pathetic man.

You dey mind that CLOWN he makes slur remark about the yorubas, and expect same yorubas to vote for him becos he bears Rhodes vivour.

very arrogant and stupid boy

3 Likes

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by ipobarecriminals: 11:13am On Mar 22, 2023
grin grin Dnt mind CHINEDU. Nah pa Bode George dey play with his 2 balls/deceive him sad
flokii:

3 Likes

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by Lukuluku69(m): 11:17am On Mar 22, 2023
jagaban002:
This guy should go and rest jare.

Eventually he will rest, but for now, Money must be made. Litigations requires money. Many dolts out there will fund it. Lawyers will urge him on. People will pull money together. That money will be in care and control of some people.

It is a well oiled venture. Expect him to make more empty and meaningless noise.

1 Like

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by babsbolad: 11:19am On Mar 22, 2023
Are you even sure he is a true son of his so-called Yoruba dad? He doesn't behave like a true omoluabi. The man should check well the circumstance surrounding his birth.
kingthreat:
This man's father failed him.
Instead of raising him to respect his elders, he let his son incline towards his mothers side, where elderly regard is not sacrosanct.
Hence, the disrespectful clown he is.
Rhodes Vivour ko, Rhodes Island ni.

3 Likes

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by ipobarecriminals: 11:22am On Mar 22, 2023
grin cheesy. grin he still call Yoruba Agberocracy undecided shocked sad. We nor go forget,we go remind the OSU. Ipob yoots and uncouth, filthy mouth. May Amadioha seal his orifice angry angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Bukola Saraki In Lagos To Meet With PDP Delegates / Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin / Nasir El-Rufai Studying For PhD In Holland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.