Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,534 members, 7,921,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 04:19 PM

Why Is Nairaland Yet To Push Obi's Drug Case Against Tinubu To FP? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Nairaland Yet To Push Obi's Drug Case Against Tinubu To FP? (346 Views)

Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye / Doubts Greet Handling Of Abba Kyari’s Drug Case / The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Nairaland Yet To Push Obi's Drug Case Against Tinubu To FP? by Hateandthunder: 8:18am On Mar 22, 2023
I'm asking a question to an answer we all already know cheesy grin
Thank God for Twitter sha grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nairaland Yet To Push Obi's Drug Case Against Tinubu To FP? by Hateandthunder: 8:20am On Mar 22, 2023
Mumu urchins wey no know anything are downplaying the petition. If indeed it's not substantial, ask your NL mods and Nigerian media why they are hiding this particular drug case grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nairaland Yet To Push Obi's Drug Case Against Tinubu To FP? by Ekejoestar(m): 8:20am On Mar 22, 2023
It's hate and thunder that will finish you

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nairaland Yet To Push Obi's Drug Case Against Tinubu To FP? by Faber(m): 8:21am On Mar 22, 2023
Hateandthunder:
I'm asking a question to an answer we all already know cheesy grin
Thank God for Twitter sha grin

Nairaland are also afraid to push Atiku's suit to front page...

E be like say Mr. Apology carry olosho overnight, once he wake up now he will issue another apology 🀣🀣
Re: Why Is Nairaland Yet To Push Obi's Drug Case Against Tinubu To FP? by PlayerMeji: 8:23am On Mar 22, 2023
He is not ready to dance to your every wimp and dictates...

He will do it when he wants to...

Period!
Re: Why Is Nairaland Yet To Push Obi's Drug Case Against Tinubu To FP? by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 22, 2023
Ekejoestar:
It's hate and thunder that will finish you

Stop barking unnecessarily. Does he have a drug case or not?
Re: Why Is Nairaland Yet To Push Obi's Drug Case Against Tinubu To FP? by Ekejoestar(m): 8:32am On Mar 22, 2023
Rayban25:

Stop barking unnecessarily. Does he have a drug case or not?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, Give me a reliable newspaper that have published the news, then I'll give you an answer
Re: Why Is Nairaland Yet To Push Obi's Drug Case Against Tinubu To FP? by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 22, 2023
Ekejoestar:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, Give me a reliable newspaper that have published the news, then I'll give you an answer

Oya say it's fake ode

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Martial Arts / Life-threatening Calls Coming To Us From Agents Of Professors, Ors Alleged To Be / Why I Think The UK Is Involved In A Conspiracy Against Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.