Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,319 members, 7,940,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 09:08 PM

Social Media And Agricultural Marketing - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Social Media And Agricultural Marketing (152 Views)

Join Telegram Group For Farmers And Agricultural Businesses / Agricultural Marketing In Nigeria / Agricultural Marketing Made Easy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Social Media And Agricultural Marketing by nagro999(m): 9:33am On Mar 22, 2023
The Power of Social Media and It's Effect of Agriculture

I still remained myself, Odewole Olusegun .

Social Media play an important roles both in Buying and Selling of agricultural produce.
Through social media, have been able to Meet good loving people like My Ayo from Obasanjo Farms and other great people. Have also been able to buy agricultural product and have been able to make some sales too.

Social Media doesn't ends with Whatsapp and Facebook, even the whatsapp and Facebook we thought we knew, we are yet to explore it's full potentials.

Many of Us have a Farm (big or small), we could place it on Google my business without spending a dime. Google my business will display your business name, location and number, coupled with pictures for easy navigation for visitors who wished to visit your farm.

Many Farmers are only used to whatsapp, how many whatsapp group are you?
You can buy contacts, phone numbers of people, add them to whatsapp and start marketing.

You can create a sponsored post on Facebook for 1000, create a page, be in groups and participate. You learn more, meet more people so on.

How many people have used the Facebook market features?

There are Forums to Join and participate, classified advert sites to post freely.

Though there are down side To social media but people tend to trust you and refer you in time because you have never failed to deliver.

You might have transact business with one or two people In a group before, we just assume that since we are together in this group with mR somebody, this person am transacting business with will not be a scam.

To Transact business online, you must double check. Build trust.
If you are afraid of being scam, you might not grow socially.

On a final note, to transact business online you need to be real and available.

There might be a chance or opportunity of meeting the buyer or the seller, please don't miss it.
By doing this, you are creating a bond of trust, friendship and a brand.

Don't just be in your house, pressing phone, sleeping and eating with your animals without making friends with buyers or sellers.

If one person could gain your trust, one single trust from someone would help you to gain 20 people's trust from one single person.
How many people have you met in your whatsapp, facebook and other social media group?

Some of us are scared of wicked people, we don't want them to attack our business so we failed to share our business on social media. Don't forget to Pray.
I still remain myself, Odewole Olusegun.

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing Borehole Drilling In Ibadan / Sitting A Good Borehole: The Things You Must Know / PET Label Remover Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.