Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,953 members, 7,873,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:17 AM

You Are Daydreaming If You Want To Unseat Tinubu - Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Daydreaming If You Want To Unseat Tinubu - Fayose (451 Views)

Northern Politicians’ Visit To Buhari Plot To Unseat Tinubu In 2027 – Shehu Sani / Interim Government Advocates Are Daydreaming — Lalong / How Oshiomhole Betrayed Oyegun And Tinubu – Fayose (DETAILS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

You Are Daydreaming If You Want To Unseat Tinubu - Fayose by thisweekng: 11:43am On Mar 22, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXGOUdf_7OU

A former governor of Ekiti State, Ayo Fayose, has said that those planning to unseat the President-elect, Bola Tinubu, are merely daydreaming because the election has already taken place.
He made this known at a programme on Channels TV, Politics Today, on Tuesday.

Fayose said, “I am a former governor. I queue behind sitting governors, and when they go to meetings, I am not part of the meeting. My position is when I follow people. I am totally in submission.

“ I am not desperate for any appointment. I have been governor twice. I am contented but for anybody to say he will unseat Ahmed Bola Tinubu, you are daydreaming. It is a nightmare you are putting yourself through. That election has come and gone.”

Credit: Channels TV

https://thisweekng.com/2023/03/you-are-daydreaming-if-you-want-to-unseat-tinubu-fayose-video/

2 Likes

Re: You Are Daydreaming If You Want To Unseat Tinubu - Fayose by Moferere: 11:45am On Mar 22, 2023
The speed at which the court will use to throw away Atiku & obi case will be surprising. Their claims are empty.

4 Likes

Re: You Are Daydreaming If You Want To Unseat Tinubu - Fayose by Urheadmaster(m): 11:46am On Mar 22, 2023
The table you are shaken will fall yakata on your head tongue
Moferere:
The speed at which the court will use to throw away Atiku & obi case will be surprising. Their claims are empty.
Re: You Are Daydreaming If You Want To Unseat Tinubu - Fayose by KanwuliaExtra: 11:47am On Mar 22, 2023
Just like you were sleep -walking when you were unseated! grin
E choke abi?

Wait for it sir
Like OBJ- Shaneless, partiless foooooool.
Noise-maker.
Nigeria NEVER WANTED BUHARI EITHER!

https://www.pulse.ng/news/politics/throwback-thursday-how-fayose-was-impeached-in-2006/xp8kd7r

Re: You Are Daydreaming If You Want To Unseat Tinubu - Fayose by RayTracer: 11:49am On Mar 22, 2023
Only in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: You Are Daydreaming If You Want To Unseat Tinubu - Fayose by yarimo(m): 11:57am On Mar 22, 2023
Pastor's are done with obi , now it's the turn of lawyers. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: You Are Daydreaming If You Want To Unseat Tinubu - Fayose by yarimo(m): 11:57am On Mar 22, 2023
Pastor's are done with obi, now it's the turn of lawyers grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Are Daydreaming If You Want To Unseat Tinubu - Fayose by Zandena(f): 12:17pm On Mar 22, 2023
yarimo:
Pastor's are done with obi , now it's the turn of lawyers. grin grin grin grin

Pastors are not yet done with him even. They are still giving him false hope that god told them Obi will be sworn in on may 29th, hence his sustained court action!
Obi and his Obi-diots members seems to be suffering from lunacy. If not how can you come far third in a competition and still believe you came first?!
Re: You Are Daydreaming If You Want To Unseat Tinubu - Fayose by Mynd44: 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2023

(1)

Why Are Igbos Insulting A Great Ijaw Son Asari Dokubo? / Senator Adamu Garba Talba, APC, Yobe South, Behind The Dare-devil Fake Propagand / High Time "Unlike Button" Is Added To Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.