Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

Their Plans Failed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Their Plans Failed. (367 Views)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Reveals Their Plans During Tinubu’s Tenure & Advise Peter Obi Re / Bola Tinubu GCFR Vs Mr Obi On Verifiable Evaluation Of Their Plans For Nigeria / Meet Nigeria's 18 Presidential Candidates And Their Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Their Plans Failed. by julaion: 1:19pm On Mar 22, 2023
Their plans failed.

First, they dared the electorates, thinking that protest will happen, for the blood súcking vampires to shoot at youths. Nothing happened. They used their hands to sponsor protest, claiming that LP shouldn't intimidate the Judiciary.

Secondly, they sponsored thugs, paid their uselesss bloggers to promote hate and campaign tribalism by threatening the Igbo, beáting them, shooting them, thinking it would spark war, as Igbo would retaliate.

Friends were pointing at their friends to thugs as ọmọ Ibo. A hairdresser who has been patronised and constantly helped by an Igbo woman, pointed her to thugs that she's Igbo. They beàt her. Someone who often helped her children. Sledgehammer Ogbunigwe was gathered to be kílled, her aged father had to come and plead his life should be taken instead of her daughter's.

Some e-diots were here, cheering them. It suits them. Igbo. They want take over our land.

Some have already pointing houses and things they will take. One even said he'd take Ebeanọ Supermarket. We saw those mentioning Igbo properties they'd take.

The so called intellectuals were using media, social media to instigate more violënce. We saw some of their pastors doing the same. The main religious block where Igbo stupidly and mainly fund were silent. No condemnation. Everything is institutionalised.

In the end, everything they planned failed.

All those things were to heat up the polity, to cause catastrophe which would distract attention from the 25th February election. They have already alleged and accuse Obi of causing ethnic division and tribalism which I am sure had things worked as they planned, it would push them to charge him for national unrest.

Now everything they planned failed, they look stupị́d, even to themselves.

Lesson learnt: chameleon truly shown its colours.

And when I remind us this incident, no uselesss imbécile should tell me to forget, it's the past. Past kee you there. We will keep remembering all this.

I paused!

2 Likes

Re: Their Plans Failed. by limeta(f): 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2023
Obidients silence is killing urchins
Watch soon they will say Obidients are wicked evil people for been silent .

In another news Thieftinubu travel out very sick i mean really sick God willing nothing any body can do now .
Allah is most merciful.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!!! I Am About To Waste My Money. / Peter Obis Leaked Audio Call. / We May Not Be Disappointed With Tinubu's Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.