Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,207 members, 7,873,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:17 PM

Why I Allowed Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Visit To My Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Allowed Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Visit To My Home (4055 Views)

What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit / Tinubu's Visit To Obasanjo: Deji Adeyanju Reacts (Photos) / Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me - Nasarawa Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Allowed Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Visit To My Home by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2023
I received alot of backlashes on social media after the the presidential flag bearer of the APC,Bola Ahmed Tinubu visited me. Some people calling me all sorts of names and saying, quote, "I am one of the problems of Nigeria".
The thing is, even if our favourite candidate did not win the election, we should all rally around who ever came out victorious, show him support and work towards building a better nation. Personally,HE Bola Ahmed Tinubu was not my favourite for the election but irrespective of who won, I chose to show my full support to who ever it was and work with that person to achieve great things that would benefit our people and our great nation. I hope the next four years would be better to the benefit of every Nigerian.

Tony O. Elumelu

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Allowed Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Visit To My Home by Nwodosis(m): 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2023
grin
Re: Why I Allowed Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Visit To My Home by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2023
This is what we call sportsmanship . This is the mentality expected from all Nigerians at this moment.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Allowed Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Visit To My Home by N3TRAL: 1:38pm On Mar 22, 2023
Una don come with new format 😂

I'm waiting to see how the scam attempt turns out.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Allowed Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Visit To My Home by otosa(m): 1:41pm On Mar 22, 2023
Source?
Because two of them are friends, Incase if you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Allowed Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Visit To My Home by Ofunaofu: 1:41pm On Mar 22, 2023
Ok
Re: Why I Allowed Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Visit To My Home by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This is what we call sportsmanship . This is the mentality expected from all Nigerians at this moment.
grin grin grin grin grin so you now know the meaning of sportsmanship

But when Tinubu was asked if he would congratulate the winner, he said he is the one

We didn't hear you chastise him

Hypocrite undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Allowed Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Visit To My Home by N3TRAL: 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

But when Tinubu was asked if he would congratulate the winner, he said he is the one

Hypocrite undecided

So wasn't he the one? Sore loser 😂

You'll weep for 4 years.

16 Likes

Re: Why I Allowed Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Visit To My Home by SmartPolician: 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2023
If this statement is actually from Tony Elumelu, saying that Bola Tinubu was not his favourite is bold and I commend him for that.

Having the Druggie run this country is similar to having someone worse than Buhari run this country. Nothing good can ever come out of that corrupt oldie.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Allowed Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Visit To My Home by Toluwanise247(m): 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2023
Some people are not bold enough.. “ IS MY HOUSE ANYONE I LIKE CAN VISIT ME SIMPLE “.
Re: Why I Allowed Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Visit To My Home by heniford2: 1:47pm On Mar 22, 2023
Tony was not smart enough him visiting tinubu was not suppose to be on media what if tinubu lose in court

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Allowed Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Visit To My Home by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2023
N3TRAL:

So wasn't he the one. Sore loser 😂

You'll weep for 4 years.
The weeping is for you. You wey be say na 2 mouth you get

Continue dey shift goal post undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Allowed Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Visit To My Home by Okoroawusa: 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2023
Obidients and fake news are 5 and 6
Re: Why I Allowed Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Visit To My Home by N3TRAL: 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

The weeping is for you. You wey be say na 2 mouth you get

Continue dey shift goal post undecided

When Tinubu's economic hardship starts I'll be paying 10k to knack you 😂

1 Like

Re: Why I Allowed Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Visit To My Home by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Hypocrite undecided
I would have been very disappointed in him if he responded otherwise. Asiwaju is smarter than that, you want him to say such thing before the election? Like seriously? You must be joking. He has been in this game for long and knows perfectly what and what not to say and also when to say things at the right time. Madam I accept the nairaland meaning of hypocrite with my full chest.
Re: Why I Allowed Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Visit To My Home by xavuv: 1:50pm On Mar 22, 2023
Are you the real gentleman Tony Elumelu?

TonyElumelu:
I received alot of backlashes on social media after the the presidential flag bearer of the APC,Bola Ahmed Tinubu visited me. Some people calling me all sorts of names and saying, quote, "I am one of the problems of Nigeria".
The thing is, even if our favourite candidate did not win the election, we should all rally around who ever came out victorious, show him support and work towards building a better nation. Personally,HE Bola Ahmed Tinubu was not my favourite for the election but irrespective of who won, I chose to show my full support to who ever it was and work with that person to achieve great things that would benefit our people and our great nation. I hope the next four years would be better to the benefit of every Nigerian.

Tony O. Elumelu

1 Like

Re: Why I Allowed Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Visit To My Home by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:53pm On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I would have been very disappointed in him if he responded otherwise. Asiwaju is smarter than that, you want him to say such thing before the election? Like seriously? You must be joking. He has been in this game for long and knows perfectly what and what not to say and also when to say things at the right time. Madam I accept the nairaland meaning of hypocrite with my full chest.
Then you lack the moral right to speak about sportsmanship

The dictionary cannot change because of you!!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Allowed Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Visit To My Home by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2023
xavuv:
Are you the real gentleman Tony Elumelu?

no, I'm the real "agbero" Tony Elumelu smiley such a funny young man.
Re: Why I Allowed Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Visit To My Home by N3TRAL: 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2023
TonyElumelu:
no, I'm the real "agbero" Tony Elumelu smiley such a funny young man.

Lol. Your IQ is low. Tony Elumetroll.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Allowed Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Visit To My Home by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 22, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Hypocrite undecided
Don't mind the silly thing called IyaebeTheGreat. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Allowed Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Visit To My Home by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Then you lack the moral right to speak about sportsmanship

The dictionary cannot change because of you!!!
Same way you lack the moral right to call anyone hypocrite. You love Obi same way I love Tinubu, that’s it.
Re: Why I Allowed Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Visit To My Home by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
N3TRAL:

When Tinubu's economic hardship starts I'll be paying 10k to knack you 😂
You will just make people question your upbringing undecided

Since you are like this in public, only God know what you are at home undecided

I am glad you know that Tinubu comes with hardship

Naughty abi na thuggery boy

Mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: Why I Allowed Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Visit To My Home by abobote: 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
Source?
Re: Why I Allowed Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Visit To My Home by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2023
Playmaaker14:
Don't mind the silly thing called IyaebeTheGreat. grin grin

I am playing on your intelligence and know perfectly what I’m doing . It’s a pity you have no business with wisdom. I’ll strike when you least expect and you’ll be all over this forum crying like a baby once again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Allowed Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Visit To My Home by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Same way you lack the moral right to call anyone hypocrite. You love Obi same way I love Tinubu, that’s it.
Who is talking about love We are talking about sportsmanship undecided

You can love with sense, it won't hurt!!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Allowed Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Visit To My Home by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
I don’t quote them but they jump on my mentions with emotions grin cheesy iyaebethegreat = 1000000 , Others = 0 grin grin grin
Re: Why I Allowed Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Visit To My Home by Isobug: 2:07pm On Mar 22, 2023
TonyElumelu:

Tony O. Elumelu
I hope this is not impersonation.
Re: Why I Allowed Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Visit To My Home by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I am playing on your intelligence and know perfectly what I’m doing . It’s a pity you have no business with wisdom. I’ll strike when you least expect and you’ll be all over this forum crying like a baby once again.
Lol, Mrs intelligence player, welcome on board. grin

I am the PlayMaker.

1 Like

Re: Why I Allowed Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Visit To My Home by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2023
N3TRAL:

So wasn't he the one. Sore loser 😂

You'll weep for 4 years.
no 24 years...
Re: Why I Allowed Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Visit To My Home by ElSudani: 2:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
SmartPolician:
If this statement is actually from Tony Elumelu, saying that Bola Tinubu was not his favourite is bold and I commend him for that.

Having the Druggie run this country is similar to having someone worse than Buhari run this country. Nothing good can ever come out of this old corrupt man.

Where did he say Tinubu was not his favorite?

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Picture Really Shows How APC Government Ruined This Country. / 2-yr Old Baby Sues Lagos State For N500m / Reps Probe Ribadu Over N20bn Balogun Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.