Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,745 members, 7,930,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 09:15 PM

Why Do They Delete My Post - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do They Delete My Post (582 Views)

Please, How Do I Delete My Half-nude Pictures That Made Nairaland Front-page? / She Called It Quit After Reading My Post / How To Delete My Account On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do They Delete My Post by VawulenceProMax: 8:38pm On Mar 22, 2023
Can mods explain why they delete my post?
These hoes talk shit about guys and no one deletes their post. .
I post genuine shit and u fuckers delete my post.
Abeg come let's fight physical one on one. If I no dent your face and shift the position of your jaw. Call my papa bastard😡😡😡😡😡
Re: Why Do They Delete My Post by Liballo: 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2023
I’m sure they deleted it prolly because it baseless and meaningless and also reeks of stupidity! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do They Delete My Post by Prettygirl200(f): 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
Abeg come let's fight physical one on one. If I no dent your face and shift the position of your jaw. Call my papa bastard😡😡😡😡😡
your papa na really bastard bc u can't do anything and nothing dey your coconut head, u are stupid as your post nd I applaud thr mods for deleting them. Awom werey!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do They Delete My Post by VawulenceProMax: 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2023
Prettygirl200:
your papa na really bastard bc u can't do anything and nothing dey your coconut head, u are stupid as your post nd I applaud thr mods for deleting them. Awom werey!!
u say make we meet and Bleep , I say may you send your pic , you sent it and you where looking so haggard , dirty and unkept . I said I don't Bleep dorty girls. You beg me for money I say I no get and you started trolling me. Wetin na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do They Delete My Post by VawulenceProMax: 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2023
Liballo:
I’m sure they deleted it prolly because it baseless and meaningless and also reeks of stupidity! Like my mother toto undecided
Re: Why Do They Delete My Post by Liballo: 9:52pm On Mar 22, 2023
[quote author=VawulenceProMax post=121985365][/quote]
I see you lack motherly love in your life and that’s why you go around insulting other people’s mothers. I just pity the woman that brought you into this world, ‘cause you clearly have no urbanity or moral sense. undecided
Re: Why Do They Delete My Post by Prettygirl200(f): 11:19pm On Mar 22, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
u say make we meet and Bleep , I say may you send your pic , you sent it and you where looking so haggard , dirty and unkept . I said I don't Bleep dorty girls and you started trolling me. Wetin na
Just shut that shit u call a mouth, this your trolling na expired one, dem no dey buy am for market again.Agbaya!!!
Re: Why Do They Delete My Post by VawulenceProMax: 10:33am On Mar 23, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Just shut that shit u call a mouth, this your trolling na expired one, dem no dey buy am for market again.Agbaya!!!
I no dey Bleep dirty oloshos
Re: Why Do They Delete My Post by VawulenceProMax: 10:33am On Mar 23, 2023
Liballo:

I see you lack motherly love in your life and that’s why you go around insulting other people’s mothers. I just pity the woman that brought you into this world, ‘cause you clearly have no urbanity or moral sense. undecided
product of a dirty who're
Re: Why Do They Delete My Post by MechanicMike: 11:37am On Mar 23, 2023
VawulenceProMax:

...son..go n toast Siofra or go n watch blue film I beg!!!(no offenscce) angry
Re: Why Do They Delete My Post by Qatar2022: 11:37am On Mar 23, 2023
Prettygirl200:
All the stupid prostitute in this nairaland food don done
Re: Why Do They Delete My Post by Prettygirl200(f): 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
I no dey Bleep dirty oloshos
E pain am 😆😆 efulefu
Re: Why Do They Delete My Post by VawulenceProMax: 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2023
Prettygirl200:
E pain am 😆😆 efulefu
you are frustrated 😂
This is more money, shi shi I give you not

Re: Why Do They Delete My Post by Prettygirl200(f): 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
you are frustrated 😂
This is more money, shi shi I give you not
Sevare pains 😜😜
Re: Why Do They Delete My Post by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
Nairaland yii sha,you people won't kill me.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Why Do They Delete My Post by Liballo: 8:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
product of a dirty who're
You lack flavour! You can’t even troll properly! You sound like an unintelligent person ! Go get a better job! So, your mother can be proud of you.

Get a life and be productive instead of seeking attention on the internet. It’s not worth it! Trust me.

(1) (Reply)

Did Jesus Actually Died On The Cross? Is His Blood Fake Or What? / Advise On Starting Bolt Or Uber In Port Harcourt / Job Done Pay Anita Brown Gain Over 500k Flowers In 5days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.