Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,774 members, 7,938,346 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 11:49 PM

Sullivan Chime Congratulates Governor-Elect Peter Mbah (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sullivan Chime Congratulates Governor-Elect Peter Mbah (Photo) (18482 Views)

Sullivan Chime Visits Chimaroke Nnamani In Enugu (Photos) / Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo / Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sullivan Chime Congratulates Governor-Elect Peter Mbah (Photo) by PotatoSalad(m): 8:12am On Mar 23, 2023
But why Sullivan no contest for governor again? 🥺 Sometimes I wish this man would be governor till retirement. He was too good.
Like toooo good.
Gburu gburu came and scattered his legacy.

3 Likes

Re: Sullivan Chime Congratulates Governor-Elect Peter Mbah (Photo) by chymeze: 8:17am On Mar 23, 2023
Throwback:
He should be careful of the zombies who would rather vote a Goat hiding in Labour Party, just to prove that Obi is bigger than a state politician.

Every attempt by Obi to punch beyond his weight has been met by disgraceful defeat.

Obi is yet to even become a regional politician, not to talk of national clout.
Sincerely I am an Obi supporter, but when I saw how he threw his weight behind that LP governorship candidate I was disgusted. This LP guy was a confirmed disaster during his service with the state government. I was rooting for either Peter mbah or frank nweke, and I'm happy that Peter Mbah won.

3 Likes

Re: Sullivan Chime Congratulates Governor-Elect Peter Mbah (Photo) by 8stargeneral: 8:19am On Mar 23, 2023
Sullivan chime remain the best governor Enugu state had...we appreciated him for his achievement in Enugu state

3 Likes

Re: Sullivan Chime Congratulates Governor-Elect Peter Mbah (Photo) by bigdammyj: 8:24am On Mar 23, 2023
Congratulations to him.
Re: Sullivan Chime Congratulates Governor-Elect Peter Mbah (Photo) by Ykc2(m): 8:24am On Mar 23, 2023
Throwback:
He should be careful of the zombies who would rather vote a Goat hiding in Labour Party, just to prove that Obi is bigger than a state politician.

Every attempt by Obi to punch beyond his weight has been met by disgraceful defeat.

obi as governor of lagos defeated tinubu with millions of votes

1 Like

Re: Sullivan Chime Congratulates Governor-Elect Peter Mbah (Photo) by Willybee04: 8:25am On Mar 23, 2023
There are few states in Nigeria Dan only needs youths governors to really reach its potentials , states like Enugu an Lagos .
This young looking old men shuld be step Asa side

1 Like

Re: Sullivan Chime Congratulates Governor-Elect Peter Mbah (Photo) by Kylce042(m): 8:26am On Mar 23, 2023
Throwback:

Did you say a regional politician? I don’t know if it’s just hatred or ignorance. Either way you’re a fool and as there is no point for an argument here

1 Like

Re: Sullivan Chime Congratulates Governor-Elect Peter Mbah (Photo) by phorget(m): 8:31am On Mar 23, 2023
MrAgbako:
I'm waiting for bitter Obi reaction
Ellu pees in the piss and mud as usual

On the contrary, LP had a very good outing in every ramifications. A party of little relevance can now boast of a governor, senators, MHRs and MHAs with a court case hanging and if eventually it swings in their direction then they might also have the presidency.

1 Like

Re: Sullivan Chime Congratulates Governor-Elect Peter Mbah (Photo) by Badadvisor: 8:31am On Mar 23, 2023
Willybee04:
There are few states in Nigeria Dan only needs youths governors to really reach its potentials , states like Enugu an Lagos .
This young looking old men shuld be step Asa side
What potentials can enugu reach?
The state is becoming something else you can't get a good apartment in enugu below 1m anymore.
Fraudsters are the one keeping the state economy going and nothing else.
Re: Sullivan Chime Congratulates Governor-Elect Peter Mbah (Photo) by eben97: 8:31am On Mar 23, 2023
PerfectMan24:

U are not current. U need to be updated. Didn't u hear that Obi disassociate himself from LP candidate in Enugu. He refused to campaign for him.
Obi stands for accountability, quality & transparency.
DO NOT MIND THAT ENEMY OFGOOD THINGS, MUST EVERY ONE BE ON SAME PATHT ? I AM from d west but i stick with ruth,honesty, transparency, godlines and trustworthines.the pdp n apc candidates did not meet up with my spec , i chosed to go with d man that met it. the simple clean man, those that make me a bad western nigerian? a disloyal fellow ? no no no.it rather males me a true progressive, a true man of d faith in a better nigeria of tomorrow.some of this children at heart need to wake up n let d truth be their guiding light

2 Likes

Re: Sullivan Chime Congratulates Governor-Elect Peter Mbah (Photo) by DonTattaglia: 8:35am On Mar 23, 2023
Throwback:

U and your co-likes sound so frustrated in life. I can bet my life that poverty is dealing ruthlessly with you and your family from the way your state of mind appears to be..slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Sullivan Chime Congratulates Governor-Elect Peter Mbah (Photo) by sageb: 8:37am On Mar 23, 2023
onthehill:
A former governor of Enugu State, Sullivan Iheanacho Chime has congratulated Governor-Elect for winning the 2023 Enugu state governorship election, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Facebook page, Chime wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02gkmGZLKfGyqUt1eF2cuqXCiws5eKfEjvidEe6fCmx7A1KGXoT21cjEieySdGqrVJl&id=100050630733098

Congratulations to Peter Mbah

1 Like

Re: Sullivan Chime Congratulates Governor-Elect Peter Mbah (Photo) by Smartguyboy(m): 8:38am On Mar 23, 2023
Throwback:

Why all the hatred election is over nah
Let the suffer continue as Nigeria deserve it.
You can’t stop someone who is love by the people can your elect president or governor have same love people have for Obi?

1 Like

Re: Sullivan Chime Congratulates Governor-Elect Peter Mbah (Photo) by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 23, 2023
Gamblingkills:
Sullivan chime
The best governor Enugu ever had
The silent achiever he does not play dirty politics....
Please my people my survival today depends if I go see food chop since yesterday
1000 would really be helpful GOD BLESS

As u voted for APC and Tinibu..

Na una Sabi beg for NL pass..

Urchins never see anything yet
Re: Sullivan Chime Congratulates Governor-Elect Peter Mbah (Photo) by famology(m): 8:53am On Mar 23, 2023
Congratulations....

In another news the crying datti is begging buhari and cjn not to swear in tinubu. These guys are just too daft. We dodged a bullet.
Re: Sullivan Chime Congratulates Governor-Elect Peter Mbah (Photo) by Gamblingkills: 8:54am On Mar 23, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

As u voted for APC and Tinibu..

Na una Sabi beg for NL pass..

Urchins never see anything yet
Omo abeg o boss I no even vote for this election
The one way votes dhe count Abi which
Na how to survive I dhe after
Re: Sullivan Chime Congratulates Governor-Elect Peter Mbah (Photo) by Nicolo360: 9:06am On Mar 23, 2023
Gamblingkills:
Sullivan chime
The best governor Enugu ever had
The silent achiever he does not play dirty politics....
Please my people my survival today depends if I go see food chop since yesterday
1000 would really be helpful GOD BLESS

Best Governor from the South East no cap.
Unlike the Nanu fraud.
Re: Sullivan Chime Congratulates Governor-Elect Peter Mbah (Photo) by juocin: 9:15am On Mar 23, 2023
Dx

Re: Sullivan Chime Congratulates Governor-Elect Peter Mbah (Photo) by Gamblingkills: 9:16am On Mar 23, 2023
Nicolo360:

Best Governor from the South East no cap.
Unlike the Nanu fraud.
He is up there in the same bracket as Dave umahi in terms of infrastructure and all
Re: Sullivan Chime Congratulates Governor-Elect Peter Mbah (Photo) by PEREZPERECTUS: 9:23am On Mar 23, 2023
Ceenachi:
How people comfortably celebrate what is clearly fraudulent worries me. Even Peter Mbah knows that he lost but his desperation is much

Abia State is celebrating, Enugu is mourning.

Enugu, na God hand una dey ọ

Someone who won LAGOS and The FCT in a lanslide? Where all shades of tribe and religion [b]are represented?

THINK![/b]
Re: Sullivan Chime Congratulates Governor-Elect Peter Mbah (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 9:46am On Mar 23, 2023
loosecanon50:
It’s a victory well deserved

How was it well deserved?

Did you not see videos of voter intimidation that went on in Enugu during the election?
Re: Sullivan Chime Congratulates Governor-Elect Peter Mbah (Photo) by caracas: 9:51am On Mar 23, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
go sidon one place... Obi has lost repeat the process obl ll lose again...
Obi was rigged out you meant to say
Did you see his prayers n petitions?
Your Tinubu is a gonna
Obi is your next president…..
Re: Sullivan Chime Congratulates Governor-Elect Peter Mbah (Photo) by JagabanBorgu: 11:59am On Mar 23, 2023
Ceenachi:
How people comfortably celebrate what is clearly fraudulent worries me. Even Peter Mbah knows that he lost but his desperation is much

Abia State is celebrating, Enugu is mourning.

Enugu, na God hand una dey ọ
Whenever Eluu P pr*cks are moûrñing, they attribute it to d state.
Re: Sullivan Chime Congratulates Governor-Elect Peter Mbah (Photo) by JagabanBorgu: 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
michlins:
oga relax.

Drink water and relax.

What you saw in the presidential election is renewed hope in the electoral system and then Nigeria happened once again. Voter aparthy is a thing in Nigeria especially SE. So everyone felt there was no need standing in the sun and rain(like in the presidential election).

So loyal party members were the ones who voted with few people who had scores to settle. Even in Lagos, the numbers were very much different.

If the presidential election was conducted and all the rules followed as INEC said prior, people will be ok with whatever results that happened but for the fact that the rules were changed when the game has started renewed people's beliefs that Nigeria can never get it right
U are bIabbiñg, whenever elections are shifted, it always affects voter's turnout, I am sure u are not even aware, many people don't care about governorship election, u have made it a SE problem, it happened in NC even in states APC won, in NW and NE.
It has nothing to do with Lienus Obi and his disgraceful loss.
Re: Sullivan Chime Congratulates Governor-Elect Peter Mbah (Photo) by 184ejikeme: 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2023
But did Sulkivan Chime end up settling woth his wife? I remember he locked her up back then.But did Sulkivan Chime end up settling woth his wife? I remember he locked her up back then....
Re: Sullivan Chime Congratulates Governor-Elect Peter Mbah (Photo) by Ameduedwin: 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2023
The state returning officer have compromise, shout out to Abia REC for standing firm, may God bless abian REC.
Re: Sullivan Chime Congratulates Governor-Elect Peter Mbah (Photo) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
Gamblingkills:

Omo abeg o boss I no even vote for this election
The one way votes dhe count Abi which
Na how to survive I dhe after
Hehehehehehehe why na
Re: Sullivan Chime Congratulates Governor-Elect Peter Mbah (Photo) by Gamblingkills: 12:49pm On Mar 23, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

Hehehehehehehe why na
Lost hope in Nigeria electoral system oo as long as we still dhe use ballot box nothing is credible
Re: Sullivan Chime Congratulates Governor-Elect Peter Mbah (Photo) by Gamblingkills: 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
Re: Sullivan Chime Congratulates Governor-Elect Peter Mbah (Photo) by mylove4God(f): 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2023
Moferere:
Message from the best governor enugu ever had

I dey tell you. Our Oringo governor. He made Enugu so sweet but unfortunately his successor Ugwuanyi scattered everything. Christmas was fun for the state when Sullivan was governor and pretty ladies, mist especially the fair ones were not left out of his money giftand Picanto cars grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku, Obi V Tinubu: No Date Fixed Yet For Judgement - Tribunal / Jonathan Is Working, Haters Are Talking! (New Images Are Added Daily) / Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.