Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,754 members, 7,889,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:48 AM

I Need A Good Looking Mature Lady. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Good Looking Mature Lady. (1148 Views)

My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Looking Mature Lady. by Frank22y(m): 6:53am On Mar 23, 2023
Hello,
I'm Frank, I'ma business man based in Lagos. I need a very good looking mature lady as a Bleep mate or friend with benefits. Someone who resides around any of these areas Ejigbo, Oke afa, idimu, Ajao esate

Kindly hit me up 07042569851
Re: I Need A Good Looking Mature Lady. by neonly: 9:30am On Mar 23, 2023
Come oworoshoki make I link u
Re: I Need A Good Looking Mature Lady. by Eyinju112(f): 9:59am On Mar 23, 2023
Your wife suppose poison you if she see this kind post… undisciplined men everywhere…
Old, ugly, stupendous ignoramus. Tueh🤮

8 Likes

Re: I Need A Good Looking Mature Lady. by Frank22y(m): 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
Eyinju112:
Your wife suppose poison you if she see this kind post… undisciplined men everywhere…

Well you're wrong . I'm not married. Don't just jump into a post and begin to make foolish comments.

6 Likes

Re: I Need A Good Looking Mature Lady. by Frank22y(m): 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
neonly:
Come oworoshoki make I link u
pls chat me up on that no
Re: I Need A Good Looking Mature Lady. by Eyinju112(f): 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
Frank22y:

Well you're wrong . I'm not married. Don't just jump into a post and begin to make foolish comments.
Congratulations to a single and Old codger. I hope you meet your mature old lady soon. Till then don’t forget to smile, it makes you more younger…
Re: I Need A Good Looking Mature Lady. by SavageResponse(m): 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
Eyinju112:

This comment advocating murder is unwarranted!

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Good Looking Mature Lady. by Frank22y(m): 5:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
SavageResponse:

This comment advocating murder is unwarranted!
Dont mind her. She's hoping I'll ask her out.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Good Looking Mature Lady. by Frank22y(m): 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
Eyinju112:
Congratulations to a single and Old codger. I hope you meet your mature old lady soon. Till then don’t forget to smile, it makes you more younger…

Babe if you're interested, slide in, I'll take care of you.
Re: I Need A Good Looking Mature Lady. by Eyinju112(f): 8:07pm On Mar 23, 2023
Frank22y:

Babe if you're interested, slide in, I'll take care of you.
😂😂😂😂 slide in for an old codger when fresh and young men are still queuing lol…
You’re a joke and a big one at that
Re: I Need A Good Looking Mature Lady. by Frank22y(m): 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2023
Eyinju112:

Being 'old' is quite relative. I'm just 31.
Ive two heart breaks within the last three years....so my decision to have a either a Bleep mate or a friend with benefits is solely mine.

'queueing' ? Not me. I'm not being braggadocios but you can't have my type in that supposed queue.

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Good Looking Mature Lady. by Eyinju112(f): 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2023
Frank22y:

Being 'old' is quite relative. I'm just 31.
Ive two heart breaks within the last three years....so my decision to have a either a Bleep mate or a friend with benefits is solely mine.

'queueing' ? Not me. I'm not being braggadocios but you can't have my type in that supposed queue.
Like I’ve said earlier, I hope you find your missing rib. And please resist every urge to mention me again, I’m so done with your petty thread 🤭
Re: I Need A Good Looking Mature Lady. by Frank22y(m): 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2023
Eyinju112:

Like I’ve said earlier, I hope you find your missing rib. And please resist every urge to mention me again, I’m so done with your petty thread 🤭
Your pettiness is second to none. From whence did you enter this conversation? Small brat...16 years old who's privilege to have 10mb

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Good Looking Mature Lady. by Sixfeetbelle: 11:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
Frank22y:
Hello,
I'm Frank, I'ma business man based in Lagos. I need a very good looking mature lady as a Bleep mate or friend with benefits. Someone who resides around any of these areas Ejigbo, Oke afa, idimu, Ajao esate

How old are you?
How tall are you?
What is your physical attributes? Is your skintone bleached?
Do you have diastema?
Do you have Strabismus?
Are you pigeon-toed?

Excetra, excetra.

Point is: most times when you guys come on here and post stuff like this, it just kinda falls bland. If you're "advertising" yourself to the ladies, a picture, or in this case, a detailed description of you would go a long way in endearing interested ladies to PM you.

Anyway, it's literally none of my business if you decide to be as basic as the rest. "Business man based in Lagos" indeed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A Good Looking Mature Lady. by TheZeezle(m): 3:36am On Mar 24, 2023
OP enter her dm, I think she's interested.

Eyinju112:

Re: I Need A Good Looking Mature Lady. by Frank22y(m): 5:05am On Mar 24, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

How old are you?
How tall are you?
What is your physical attributes? Is your skintone bleached?
Do you have diastema?
Do you have Strabismus?
Are you pigeon-toed?

Excetra, excetra.

Point is: most times when you guys come on here and post stuff like this, it just kinda falls bland. If you're "advertising" yourself to the ladies, a picture, or in this case, a detailed description of you would go a long way in endearing interested ladies to PM you.

Anyway, it's literally none of my business if you decide to be as basic as the rest. "Business man based in Lagos" indeed.
That is the simple reason why my contact is there. All those information can be shared privately.
Re: I Need A Good Looking Mature Lady. by Frank22y(m): 5:07am On Mar 24, 2023
TheZeezle:
OP enter her dm, I think she's interested.

Abi
That's true.
Re: I Need A Good Looking Mature Lady. by Eyinju112(f): 5:27am On Mar 24, 2023
This is the reason you’ve been single. Who knows the money wey Dey shack you fit no reach 200k😂😂😂😂. Guy see I pay bills, I have a plus one responsibility that If you shoulder you no go get saving😂. Zhad iris Global check your Godamm IG and see I supersede your imagination… Not every lady here are hungry😂. I no fit brag Abeg.
Frank22y:

Your pettiness is second to none. From whence did you enter this conversation? Small brat...16 years old who's privilege to have 10mb
Re: I Need A Good Looking Mature Lady. by Goalss: 5:50am On Mar 24, 2023
Eyinju112:
This is the reason you’ve been single. Who knows the money wey Dey shack you fit no reach 200k😂😂😂😂. Guy see I pay bills, I have a plus one responsibility that If you shoulder you no go get saving😂. Zhad iris Global check your Godamm IG and see I supersede your imagination… Not every lady here are hungry😂. I no fit brag Abeg.

Calm down na babe na fight 😂
Re: I Need A Good Looking Mature Lady. by Cazzim(m): 7:11am On Mar 24, 2023
Eyinju112:

why are you disturb about his comments, that's how they do cheating around

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Looking Mature Lady. by Peritome: 7:13am On Mar 24, 2023
Sh!t...!!! I just dropped my toothpick reading this thread and it's my last one.
I'm actually here to settle quarrel. While I'm still trying to settle for that of BAT & Obi.
Re: I Need A Good Looking Mature Lady. by Frank22y(m): 7:26am On Mar 24, 2023
Eyinju112:
You're overated. You have no idea. I am who you'd want to be like 10yrs from now. If your monthly income is not up to 20m, you should close that sme (Zhad iris Global ) and apply to either be my driver or cook.
Re: I Need A Good Looking Mature Lady. by Frank22y(m): 7:34am On Mar 24, 2023
I've just gone through her IG, I love her hustle, she's trying to do something good for herself.
I'll give her a good contract if she can b humble enough to ask. Btw, she looks beautiful and strong.
Re: I Need A Good Looking Mature Lady. by Mercylike: 6:50am On Jun 12, 2023
Eyinju112:

The plus one? You mean your younger sis?
Re: I Need A Good Looking Mature Lady. by tonytony208(m): 7:13am On Jun 12, 2023
Eyinju112:

The older ones care better than the younger ones

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Looking Mature Lady. by tonytony208(m): 7:15am On Jun 12, 2023
Eyinju112:

The thread is petty, yet you put your mouth into it uninvited. Doesn't that make you petty too?

I think you should shut off, madam.
Re: I Need A Good Looking Mature Lady. by MechanicMike: 7:25am On Jun 12, 2023
Eyinju112:

angry
Re: I Need A Good Looking Mature Lady. by MechanicMike: 7:31am On Jun 12, 2023
Eyinju112:

woman Can't u see the young man is suffffarrrin from lack of kiss? Can't u juss giv him punnny? U very stingy!!(no oofencssece) angry
Re: I Need A Good Looking Mature Lady. by MechanicMike: 7:33am On Jun 12, 2023
Frank22y:
Hello,

Brother don't woooory.i have help u talk to Eyinju112 .....THANK ME LATERb!!! wink

(1) (Reply)

party Gaga Between Husband And Wife - Anonymous / Japa Girl Angry White Man Splitted Bill On Date (VIDEO) / How To Breakup With Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.