Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,208 members, 7,873,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

A Fraudulent Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Fraudulent Marriage (826 Views)

How Do I Recover My Money From A Fraudulent Pos Operator. / Counter-Fraudulent Awareness (Emily's Dates) / Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Fraudulent Marriage by Doyinlykdodo(m): 7:27am On Mar 23, 2023
Its the year 2030
I ve been dating my fiance forward 6 years now, when we met she told me she was a virgin which I was happy to hear because It's my belief that if I marry a virgin and me being a virgin.my marriage and family would be favoured because the marriage is a self sacrificing and pure one
We've planned our wedding to hold on April 8th 2030 which is three months away from now.i was eagerly waiting for the day to arrive so that I can get married to the Love of my life until,she confessed to me that she is not a virgin and she didn't envision the relationship between us to lead to marriage.so she couldn't tell me earlier.
Right now I feel like my life has crashed and I ve been denied the opportunity to choose what I really wanted in my life because I won't have planned on getting married to her
Re: A Fraudulent Marriage by burp18: 7:37am On Mar 23, 2023
at least she's bold enough to bring it to you. Most ladies will fake it and you'll never know, except they want you to know
Re: A Fraudulent Marriage by Nwodosis(m): 7:44am On Mar 23, 2023
How come that you make use of tokumbo products in life and you are being embittered on using used products when it comes to a wife?
Re: A Fraudulent Marriage by Tayorshd2(m): 7:52am On Mar 23, 2023
God saved u that's she confessed now because if u know after marriage you may have emotional trauma .
Re: A Fraudulent Marriage by bercarray(m): 8:45am On Mar 23, 2023
OP is it that you are high or what, what kind of confusion is this. What do you mean by 2030, and you even went ahead to type April 8 2030 is three months away from now. I even in my head corrected the 2030 to 2023, it is still not making sense because April 8 2023 is not three months away from now

1 Like

Re: A Fraudulent Marriage by Psychopatheko: 8:49am On Mar 23, 2023
bercarray:
OP is it that you are high or what, what kind of confusion is this. What do you mean by 2030, and you even went ahead to type April 8 2030 is three months away from now. I even in my head corrected the 2030 to 2023, it is still not making sense because April 8 2023 is not three months away from now

Yes ooo guy man from the future
Re: A Fraudulent Marriage by Eyinju112(f): 9:03am On Mar 23, 2023
😂
Re: A Fraudulent Marriage by Doyinlykdodo(m): 10:28am On Mar 23, 2023
I'm just saying it's a fiction.i won't post story here and say it happened to me 😂😂
Psychopatheko:

Yes ooo guy man from the future
Re: A Fraudulent Marriage by MissPride(f): 10:40am On Mar 23, 2023
All I know is only virgin man deserves to have a virgin woman.
Op, keep your virginity for your wife. She will value you
Re: A Fraudulent Marriage by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:43am On Mar 23, 2023
She try na. Some ladies that are not virgins will tell they are virgin. It is when honeymoon don start and you have parted the red sea and you are about to cross to the other side that you will realize she was ahead of you
Re: A Fraudulent Marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
Doyinlykdodo:
Its the year 2030
I ve been dating my fiance forward 6 years now, when we met she told me she was a virgin which I was happy to hear because It's my belief that if I marry a virgin and me being a virgin.my marriage and family would be favoured because the marriage is a self sacrificing and pure one
We've planned our wedding to hold on April 8th 2030 which is three months away from now.i was eagerly waiting for the day to arrive so that I can get married to the Love of my life until,she confessed to me that she is not a virgin and she didn't envision the relationship between us to lead to marriage.so she couldn't tell me earlier.
Right now I feel like my life has crashed and I ve been denied the opportunity to choose what I really wanted in my life because I won't have planned on getting married to her

this r/ship of yours was founded on DECEIT, what else is she hiding?!?! you need to get recosnsider everything about this person, let alone the fact that she is a liar and that there may be more that she is hiding.

just as you planned to marry her, you can also plan to NOT marry her. this virginity issue will never go away and will always be thrown in your face (or in your mind).

...at least, she didnt give you the "i was raped" story... or "i fell on a cucumber" story.
Re: A Fraudulent Marriage by efficiencie(m): 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2023
Doyinlykdodo:
Its the year 2030

Ma guy you can buy a fairly used car or a fairly used house but be wary of a fairly used lady because whoever used her in the past can always use her once again oh. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: A Fraudulent Marriage by Autobot05: 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2023
This one na future heartbreak cheesy

(1) (Reply)

You Just Finished Eating And Want To Come And Kiss Me? / You Were Giving 10million To Watch Your Life History With Your Parents. / Women, Make Una Try Get Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.