Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,186 members, 7,977,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 08:56 AM

Abia Is The Only Happy State Today In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Is The Only Happy State Today In Nigeria (1447 Views)

Is Peter Obi Only Happy When Bad Things Happen In Nigeria?- Reno / Abia Is The Most Peaceful State In Nigeria - Ikpeazu Tells NUJ / Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Abia Is The Only Happy State Today In Nigeria by uncleck: 8:15am On Mar 31, 2023
Jollyjustcome:

I keep telling ladies of today to take their time in choosing a partner. And the latest events in Nigeria is the reason I give such advise. Clearly, Buhari is Nigeria's biggest mistake. And these are the signs ladies must look for to avoid more Buhari's in our midst.

As a lady,, if you meet a man

A) who holds leadership position but "doesn't accept responsibility" for anything under him,, then RUN AWAY.
B) who cannot control his subordinates, then RUN AWAY.
C) who plays "hide and seek" and is "indecisive",, then RUN AWAY.
D) allows subordinates do anything they want,, the RUN AWAY.

See, Nigeria is about to DIE on the global stage. If Bola Tinubu is sworn in,, then we are doomed as a nation. We have reached this terrible state because Buhari is indecisive, because Buhari plays hide & seek, because Buhari is grossly irresponsible and stupid.

I can't imagine Tinubu winning a presidential election if I was a leader. I would have capped him long ago. Tinubu- a global criminal- has manoeuvered his way to Ask Rock,, under Buhari's watch. It's a regretful situation.

Bola Tinubu should have been stopped at the APC presidential screening,, but Buhari was indecisive. Under Buhari,, Tinubu bought INEC and Buhari didn't know. Tinubu almost bought the Judiciary and Buhari still didn't know. Tinubu has met Buhari's CJN twice and Buhari didn't know. In fact, Tinubu can buy Buhari's family and Buhari would not know.
And now, Buhari wants to swear-in the bought certificate from INEC. Buhari doesn't know anything. He is so stupid and he has been played by a criminal. It's a shame for an army General.

It is very clear to all that if you leave Buhari and Tinubu alone, Tinubu would beat Buhari clean and clear. Buhari is just too dumb and stupid for a man. He is the kind of man ladies must reject.

As a woman,, always look our for Buhari attributes when choosing a partner. We don't want more dumb children. Please.
This one loud o.

But on a serious note, there's no smarter politician alive than Tinubu currently. He is just full of schemes. He schemed Buhari into power. Buhari's camp don't want him, yet he outsmarted them all and became the flag bearer. Nigerians don't want him yet he maneuvered all and was declared the president elect using the same university dons that have seen shege under his watch as the national leader of the ruling party.

He will legalize "agberoism" after "using" our supposedly "learned gentle men" to legitimize his illegitimate ascension unto the aso rock throne and thereafter, all those he used to acquire the throne will turn opposition. I pity PO. Just wait till Tinubu is sworn in on May 29 and see how he is going to bastardize the judiciary.

Obj built some remarkable foundation for the country's nascent democracy. Yaradua made some progress on it and GEJ amplified the progress significantly. Unfortunately, Buhari eroded a lot of the progress made so far but he could not turn tyrant with ease. Unfortunately, Buhari built foundations that would make it easy for Tinubu to become a tyrant. The influence of the judiciary has been watered down greatly. The legislature has been reduced to what it was during the obj era.

Nigeria has lost the opportunity to deepen democracy once again. We have lost the opportunity to escape a rat hole.

My major problem with Tinubu presidency is not Tinubu himself. But like Buhari's government, Tinubu's administration will be controlled by cabals because his strength is limited. Just like Buhari, Tinubu won't know much about what is going on in the country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Is No Longer Concerned About The Cash Crunch / What Is The Price Of A Litre Of Fuel In Your State? / Portable And His Boys Beaten Up By Lekki Boys (video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.