Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,990 members, 7,915,898 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:02 PM

Davido Allegedly Spends Over N900 Million On A New Lamborghini. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Allegedly Spends Over N900 Million On A New Lamborghini. (1300 Views)

Burna Boy’s N900 Million Outfit Sends Everyone Into A Shock (watch Video) / Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home / Davido Buys New Lamborghini Urus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Allegedly Spends Over N900 Million On A New Lamborghini. by ololadeadebola: 8:15am On Mar 23, 2023
Days after his comeback to social media, Davido is said to have acquired a Lamborghini valued over 900 million naira.

Davido, one of Nigeria’s most famous artists, has made headlines yet again for his extravagant spending. The story spread on social media, with photographs of the automobile and tags from Davido’s Instagram profile.

Click the link to see full gist 👇👇

https://www.drillogist.com/e-choke-davido-allegedly-spends-over-n900-million-on-a-new-lamborghini/?gcu=4d54453d

Re: Davido Allegedly Spends Over N900 Million On A New Lamborghini. by KingMack(m): 8:16am On Mar 23, 2023
🙄
Re: Davido Allegedly Spends Over N900 Million On A New Lamborghini. by SHIVA001: 8:20am On Mar 23, 2023
So Ifeanyi don die like that. Chai.
Re: Davido Allegedly Spends Over N900 Million On A New Lamborghini. by DonBenny77(m): 8:22am On Mar 23, 2023
SHIVA001:
To boost the dying career just watch how the next album will sell, he will even get a Grammy nod this time. Just watch out

1 Like

Re: Davido Allegedly Spends Over N900 Million On A New Lamborghini. by SHIVA001: 8:25am On Mar 23, 2023
DonBenny77:

To boost the dying career just watch how the next album will sell, he will even get a Grammy nod this time. Just watch out
😭😭😂🤑🤑
Re: Davido Allegedly Spends Over N900 Million On A New Lamborghini. by illicit(m): 8:32am On Mar 23, 2023
SHIVA001:

Ehen nah, Dem don convert that one to Lamborghini

1 Like

Re: Davido Allegedly Spends Over N900 Million On A New Lamborghini. by SHIVA001: 8:37am On Mar 23, 2023
illicit:

😭😭😭🤑🤑

1 Like

Re: Davido Allegedly Spends Over N900 Million On A New Lamborghini. by ZINNYBANKS: 11:48am On Mar 23, 2023
900m ??
Re: Davido Allegedly Spends Over N900 Million On A New Lamborghini. by 9japride(m): 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2023
A lot of Nigerian celebrities hardly give much to the society. Though, it's he's personal money but most of all these extravagant lifestyle usually make the youths go into dubious acts. I haven't heard of a Nigerian musician supporting the less privilege with massive millions?
Re: Davido Allegedly Spends Over N900 Million On A New Lamborghini. by highchief1: 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
ololadeadebola:
Days after his comeback to social media, Davido is said to have acquired a Lamborghini valued over 900 million naira.

Davido, one of Nigeria’s most famous artists, has made headlines yet again for his extravagant spending. The story spread on social media, with photographs of the automobile and tags from Davido’s Instagram profile.

Click the link to see full gist 👇👇

https://www.drillogist.com/e-choke-davido-allegedly-spends-over-n900-million-on-a-new-lamborghini/?gcu=4d54453d
I expected Davido to remain offline and maintain a low profile.why is he doing all this?what happened to him last year is enough to send anyone to a more reserved life.no one hears much about dbanj anymore and that’s expected.my love for Davido died last year u don’t allow what ppl say about u to appear to be true.I no longer trust him.he can operate from a more quiet space after all his not doing better than wizkid in anyway.
Re: Davido Allegedly Spends Over N900 Million On A New Lamborghini. by MrAgbako: 1:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
highchief1:
I expected Davido to remain offline and maintain a low profile.why is he doing all this?what happened to him last year is enough to send anyone to a more reserved life.no one hears much about dbanj anymore and that’s expected.my love for Davido died last year u don’t allow what ppl say about u to appear to be true.I no longer trust him.he can operate from a more quiet space after all his not doing better than wizkid in anyway.

He cannot stay low forever. This is entertainment industry and highly competitive. If you don't move along they will leave you behind
Re: Davido Allegedly Spends Over N900 Million On A New Lamborghini. by highchief1: 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
MrAgbako:

He cannot stay low forever. This is entertainment industry and highly competitive. If you don't move along they will leave you behind
he can move without plenty social media bro.is wizkid not moving?olamide,bros he is expected to limit his social media life.na der hand from Dey enter em life.
Re: Davido Allegedly Spends Over N900 Million On A New Lamborghini. by Drayco007(m): 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2023
Bruh 😂😂😂😂
illicit:

1 Like

Re: Davido Allegedly Spends Over N900 Million On A New Lamborghini. by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:24am On Mar 24, 2023
Nawa o... na tie-down level sha, BTC in disguise

(1) (Reply)

Please, I The Numbers Of These Celebrities, If You've Got Them / Arsenal Ladies Got It All: / Rihanna And Chris Brown:perfect Couple Or Perfect Mismatch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.