Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,677 members, 7,968,974 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:08 PM

I Finally Got A BIKE For Okada After Months Of Joblessness - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Finally Got A BIKE For Okada After Months Of Joblessness (2131 Views)

Kidnapping: Be Vigilant, Lekki Alerts Residents, Calls For Okada Ban / Arisekola Ademeso Owoseni Arrested After Months Absconding. Photos / Notorious Gunrunner Arrested By Security Agents After Months Of Manhunt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Got A BIKE For Okada After Months Of Joblessness by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 23, 2023
I remember how I went through 7 months of suffering as a teacher...
I was paid 20k monthly and i'll squize out 10k as savings every month, was it easy surviving on 10k a month? Smiles, You can't imagine the pain. I'll go to school everyday without eaten, I eat once a day and i'll treck distance before headin to school (place of work).. There was this day, I was to lead the assembly and till date I can't explain how I fainted due to hunger.. Kai
Fast-forward, I saw a mechanic that I know and a bike packed at his workshop that was how we agreed for 60k, and I'll repair it with about 30k.. I've paid for the bike from my savings and I pleaded with him to fix it for me on credit.. So as i'm working with the bike, i'll be paying...
Heaven know's how happy i'm, soon i'll be working with the okada. I'll remove shame and do it with due diligence
Please celeberate with me and say a word of prayer for me

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Got A BIKE For Okada After Months Of Joblessness by Jennyclay(f): 11:27am On Mar 23, 2023
Okada man, I have a good advice for you... biko stay away from a relationship in order not to put someone's daughter in abject poverty. You're not qualified and eligible to be in a relationship.

May God Help you struggling men!!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Finally Got A BIKE For Okada After Months Of Joblessness by NaijaSumigan: 11:35am On Mar 23, 2023
Congratulations! The LORD protect you from harm's way.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Got A BIKE For Okada After Months Of Joblessness by LagosG: 11:43am On Mar 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
Okada man, I have a good advice for you... biko stay away from a relationship in order not to put someone's daughter in abject poverty. You're not qualified and eligible to be in a relationship.

Is your father a millionaire? Tell the truth. I see you've obviously made it a life mission to be with a rich, made man. I can assure you that the chances you will end up as a Yahoo Boy's soap is 98%

Adebisi0070, God bless your legit hustle my guy. You get mind pass many of young guys wey no fit commot that shame you talked about.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Finally Got A BIKE For Okada After Months Of Joblessness by GeneralPula: 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
Adebisi0070:
I was paid 20k monthly and i'll squize out 10k as savings every month, was it easy surviving on 10k a month? Smiles, You can't imagine the pain. I'll go to school everyday without eaten, I eat once a day and i'll treck distance before headin to school (place of work).. There was this day, I was to lead the assembly and till date I can't explain how I fainted due to hunger.. Kai
Fast-forward, I saw a mechanic that I know and a bike packed at his workshop that was how we agreed for 60k, and I'll repair it with about 30k.. I've paid for the bike from my savings and I pleaded with him to fix it for me on credit.. So as i'm working with the bike, i'll be paying...
Heaven know's how happy i'm, soon i'll be working with the okada. I'll remove shame and do it with due diligence
Goodluck bro..

It’s a very good and profitable business. You’ll make your money. I don’t know your location, but if you’re in a safe place or the west, you can always do night work. People going home from club..

Mingle with boys & hookup girls that always need rider..

Goodluck!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Got A BIKE For Okada After Months Of Joblessness by OmotolaBoy(m): 1:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
Congrats man
happy for you

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got A BIKE For Okada After Months Of Joblessness by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

wow! Jenny take it easy on me naa.. Thanks for the advice tho! Omo, see aggression...
Re: I Finally Got A BIKE For Okada After Months Of Joblessness by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
LagosG:

Is your father a millionaire? Tell the truth. I see you've obviously made it a life mission to be with a rich, made man. I can assure you that the chances you will end up as a Yahoo Boy's soap is 98%

Adebisi0070, God bless your legit hustle my guy. You get mind pass many of young guys wey no fit commot that shame you talked about.
Amen, thank you sir...

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got A BIKE For Okada After Months Of Joblessness by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
GeneralPula:

Goodluck bro..

It’s a very good and profitable business. You’ll make your money. I don’t know your location, but if you’re in a safe place or the west, you can always do night work. People going home from club..

Mingle with boys & hookup girls that always need rider..

Goodluck!
Abuja sir... Thank you so much.. And Amen
Re: I Finally Got A BIKE For Okada After Months Of Joblessness by Oxtertee(m): 1:31pm On Mar 23, 2023
E no go jam, the bike wont bring u death, people of the underworld wont steal. aje a ma wa oooo.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Finally Got A BIKE For Okada After Months Of Joblessness by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
Oxtertee:
E no go jam, the bike wont bring u death, people of the underworld wont steal. aje a ma wa oooo.
Amin, thank you sir

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Got A BIKE For Okada After Months Of Joblessness by TheEndless: 1:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
Adebisi0070:
🙄I was gonna comment something else in line with your moniker and posts but in the spirit of Ramadan I wish you success.

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Got A BIKE For Okada After Months Of Joblessness by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
[quote author=TheEndless post=122000461]
Re: I Finally Got A BIKE For Okada After Months Of Joblessness by ogbenimax007: 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2023
God will be with me and you on and off the road cos i also have okada i use to work after my 7 to 7 salary work
Re: I Finally Got A BIKE For Okada After Months Of Joblessness by Jobgetter1: 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2023
Good bro... I celebrate you..... Please when you start using the okada .... Continue saving money.... And don't see it as your final bus stop.... Think higher on something you can also be doing while you are doing the Okada business ....
Re: I Finally Got A BIKE For Okada After Months Of Joblessness by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2023
Jobgetter1:
Good bro... I celebrate you..... Please when you start using the okada .... Continue saving money.... And don't see it as your final bus stop.... Think higher on something you can also be doing while you are doing the Okada business ....
Thank you sir... Base on my enquiry, I'll be making atleast 3k a day.
3×6day's= 18,000 naira
I won't be working on sunday that's why I've 6 days
every week the money will be divided by three(3)
so
18k/3 = 6k each
The first 6k is savings for another bike, so i can give someone on higher purchase, which means 6k × 4weeks in a month = 24k
if save 24 a month for 8 months it will be
24k×8=192,000NAIRA
the second part of the savings which will be 192k also, is to start up a foodstuff business at a strategic position
the third one is for savings and rent... I'll maintain this one room am staying, atleast 70k will not be an issue now
the income from the okada i'll use to assist people & save till i see a cheap car for t.p biz

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got A BIKE For Okada After Months Of Joblessness by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2023
ogbenimax007:
God will be with me and you on and off the road cos i also have okada i use to work after my 7 to 7 salary work
Amen sir
Re: I Finally Got A BIKE For Okada After Months Of Joblessness by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

Must you use derogatory words to belittle people?

Na poor usually dey overdo. If dem check ur pman... bicycle e no get.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Got A BIKE For Okada After Months Of Joblessness by ZOT2023: 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2023
Adebisi0070:
Wow,your story is inspiring,you are meant for the top,from that bike,you will have estates,cars ,i see you employing people in your establishment in the next 5years,bro, you are lifted.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got A BIKE For Okada After Months Of Joblessness by marlow1962(m): 8:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
Good move my bro, hustle hard everything will be okay 🆗
Re: I Finally Got A BIKE For Okada After Months Of Joblessness by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2023
ZOT2023:
Wow,your story is inspiring,you are meant for the top,from that bike,you will have estates,cars ,i see you employing people in your establishment in the next 5years,bro, you are lifted.
I read this more than 6×... It's a confirmation, this is the second time i'm hearing this...
Re: I Finally Got A BIKE For Okada After Months Of Joblessness by irunoko(m): 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
Adebisi0070:
wow! Jenny take it easy on me naa.. Thanks for the advice tho! Omo, see aggression...
congratulations.dont despise the days of your little beginnings.itz just for a season.i am sure you will meet with better opportunities.but pls try and be friendly with your customers except those who are rude or trying to play a fast one on you so they won't pay for the bike fare
Re: I Finally Got A BIKE For Okada After Months Of Joblessness by BigCowHornn: 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

You again?

If rich people don't use you for ritual before you clock 30 I'll be surprised

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Got A BIKE For Okada After Months Of Joblessness by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
irunoko:
congratulations.dont despise the days of your little beginnings.itz just for a season.i am sure you will meet with better opportunities.but pls try and be friendly with your customers except those who are rude or trying to play a fast one on you so they won't pay for the bike fare
Thank you sir! Noted...

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got A BIKE For Okada After Months Of Joblessness by Mercury12(m): 10:48pm On Mar 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

Omo you no try at all. Bitter leaf
Re: I Finally Got A BIKE For Okada After Months Of Joblessness by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2023
@Nlfpmod @seun @mynd44 etc
Re: I Finally Got A BIKE For Okada After Months Of Joblessness by Woodaz: 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
Re: I Finally Got A BIKE For Okada After Months Of Joblessness by Nobody: 5:24am On Mar 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

Just stop please!
Re: I Finally Got A BIKE For Okada After Months Of Joblessness by Nobody: 5:31am On Mar 24, 2023
Adebisi0070:

I am happy for you and i will be praying that your little beginning will end with greatness IJN.

May God bless the work of your hands and give you greater connections to bigger things.

May God protect you as you go about your daily business IJN.
May you not encounter evil people IJN.

I know a lot of people who are ashamed to do your type of work but are not ashamed to BEG.

Do not let anyone put you down. Use this as a stepping stone to save, work hard and buy your own bike, from there and branch off into other businesses.

The sky is your limit.
Re: I Finally Got A BIKE For Okada After Months Of Joblessness by Nobody: 5:55am On Mar 24, 2023
Skyview01:

I am happy for you and i will be praying that your little beginning will end with greatness IJN.

May God bless the work of your hands and give you greater connections to bigger things.

May God protect you as you go about your daily business IJN.
May you not encounter evil people IJN.

I know a lot of people who are ashamed to do your type of work but are not ashamed to BEG.

Do not let anyone put you down. Use this as a stepping stone to save, work hard and buy your own bike, from there and branch off into other businesses.

The sky is your limit.

Thanks for the prayers and advice... Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got A BIKE For Okada After Months Of Joblessness by Edosdad: 5:55am On Mar 24, 2023
Can anyone link me with powerbike club in Ibadan?
Re: I Finally Got A BIKE For Okada After Months Of Joblessness by Emylex: 7:18am On Mar 24, 2023
Try and have saving from your earning, because it might develop fault at anytime,and regular changing of oil and servicing Will help ur bike, and do not loose guards ur bike,because it is very easy to steal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Arrested After Boyfriend Passes Out Due To Her Bad Body Odor / Shocking! Man Caught On Camera Sleeping With A Cow / Ifeanyi Dike To Die By Hanging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.