Stats: 3,177,374 members, 7,901,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:20 PM

I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike (5239 Views)

Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man / "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu / ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by mii4u(f): 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Hungry comedian
Very hungry and foolish.
Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by Risentouch(m): 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
I thought they don't allow usage of phones to patients in a psychiatrist hospital?
Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by cozy7(m): 2:42pm On Mar 23, 2023
Fame99game:
Anything I say about Obi. The CIA will believe me. The British, China Even Russia will believe me. I was General Amaymon, the demon of the East. No matter how u blackmail me, you will fail this time, Obi should withdraw and accept defeat. Pay us for damages. Retire to his Agulu mansion and think about his life of greed.

I am a true son of Igbo, I will not allow these vampires to deceive the Igbo Nation.

The best option for Ndigbo is Jagaban.
Obi and his gang of murderers can not rule.they are evil.

Jagaban is who we want now as the President of Nigeria. Anybody fighting against Jagaban is my enemy or enemies.

Jagaban is my Father and am his Son. We are ready to play dirty Politics.

Chukwuma Dike
Jagaban General.
Leader Igbo Youths in Nigeria and Diaspora.
If your mum knew u will turn out to be this useless, I'm 100% sure she would hv closed her legs. Simple sense, u no get. I pity your generation, not even u, bcoz your a dead man walking.
Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by SpatialKing(m): 2:42pm On Mar 23, 2023
Fame99game:
Anything I say about Obi. The CIA will believe me. The British, China Even Russia will believe me. I was General Amaymon, the demon of the East. No matter how u blackmail me, you will fail this time, Obi should withdraw and accept defeat. Pay us for damages. Retire to his Agulu mansion and think about his life of greed.

I am a true son of Igbo, I will not allow these vampires to deceive the Igbo Nation.

Jagaban is who we want now as the President of Nigeria. Anybody fighting against Jagaban is my enemy or enemies.

Chukwuma Dike
Jagaban General.

Do you if you were Yoruba talking against Tinubu
Your fellow yoruba people would've called you bastard...

If you were Yoruba calling Obi your father, Yorubas would've labeled you bastard.

But here we are today as an Igbo you claim calling Tinubu your father yet nobody is calling you bastard.

That how liberal and advanced Igbos are
Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by Dafresh: 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
Peterobifailed:
what can you do to him you foolish toothless dog failure like your failed political father pandora the murderer of akwuzu youths na God go punish you all may amadioha strike you all dead may sango fire from hell burn your to ashes
Come why the insult you don't want us to pray for him, come I'm a chief priest if I say those things you said to me it will happen to you immediately don't insult people anyhow because you don't know who is who
Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by BombAttack(f): 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2023
BiafraAburi:

The fool is the demented partner of udele. They are now in opposition sides supporting Tinubu the useless criminal.
Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by Ddeliverer007(m): 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hunger bad
Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by Kingnelson9: 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
Fame99game:

Chukwuma Dike
Jagaban General.

Truly illiteracy is a disease.

Oga , kindly go back to school and pay a vivid attention.
Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by Deogratias0030(m): 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2023
Fame99game:

Chukwuma Dike
Jagaban General.

This type will also insult Esau for selling his birthday for a portage of food.
Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by ariesbull: 3:45pm On Mar 23, 2023
Fame99game:

Chukwuma Dike
Jagaban General.
who is this clown

Why do APC always roll with clowns
Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by economania(m): 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
In military strategies likewise in politics, you may be used without you know you have been using.

Obi was being used to allow his region to participate in the 2023 General Election.

Also, to give a clear victory for the APC by dividing the PDP vote in that region" SS & SE of course.

As a litmus test, Northerners value their religion more than anything and they are utilizing this under the democratic process.

Only the deep can invite into the deep indeed.
Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
Fame99game:

Chukwuma Dike
Jagaban General.

Tcheeeeeww
Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by Collins4u1(m): 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2023
Fame99game:

Chukwuma Dike
Jagaban General.

kakpuchie ọnụ biko....
Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by Okoroawusa: 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2023
Who be this one?

Nothing wey person no go see for Nairaland
Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by Antivirus92(m): 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
Peterobifailed:
what can you do to him you foolish toothless dog failure like your failed political father pandora the murderer of akwuzu youths na God go punish you all may amadioha strike you all dead may sango fire from hell burn your to ashes
nowhere in Anambra is called akwuzu

Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by olisaEze(m): 5:05pm On Mar 23, 2023
Mr general, what does Obi stand accused of that you want to go to 'where exactly' and testify against him?? Since you know the CIA, FBI and all other alphabets well enough for them to take your word as gospel, here’s a thought. First tell them that all their records concerning Tinubu’s drug money forfeiture is a lie from the 'four-people-tweeting-in-a-room' party. Oya, get to work making them believe that before coming to threaten the first man to beat your idol blue/black in his Lagos! grin
Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by Minime10(m): 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
See wetin 20 Naira cheap weed don cause grin
Make one rap be like 1k all this nonesense go vanish
Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by Ikea81: 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
Colorado na your mate? Take one drag....you go take four. Dey play
Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by Proudlyomonna: 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
Welcome to the party then grin
Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by stanza(m): 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by Novarisammy2: 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
Fame99game:

Chukwuma Dike
Jagaban General.

this one don finally run mad
Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by adebimpe4bako: 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2023
Noise makerNoise maker...
Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by Dedeity: 5:52pm On Mar 23, 2023
Fame99game:

Chukwuma Dike
Jagaban General.
Mad people every where
Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by sukar886: 5:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
Mugu, ur brain the leak expired oil, you won cashout from tinubu abi
Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
Fame99game:

Chukwuma Dike
Jagaban General.

Church rat
Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by rolams(m): 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
Fool no dey finish?
Re: I Will Testify Against Obi If He Does Not Accept Defeat..... Chukwuma Dike by Adaisback(f): 5:53am On Mar 24, 2023
Dafresh:

We need your pictures so that we will know you and pray for you
check it out on Facebook

Breaking News!!! Supreme Court Declare Rivers State Governorship Election Winner / Jonathan Approves Further Foreign Treatment For Yar’adua / We Need Newspapers Like 234next In Nigeria. Too Much Is At Stake.