Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,213 members, 7,873,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect (27131 Views)

Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Sheriff Oborevwori Over His Electoral Win / Sheriff Oborevwori Disqualified By High Court As Delta PDP Governorshi Candidate / Sheriff Oborevwori Kneels, Thanks Okowa After Winning PDP Governorship Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by DivineT: 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
OmonnakOdapig:

Isoko is an Ethnic group and identity in its own right and they are not under Urhobo or under any ethnic group . Isoko Oil well is lsoko oil well and their Resource allocation is not under urhobo. Thats why we have Delta Polytechnic Ozoro as Delta higher lnstitution cited exclusively in lsoko community in Isoko ethnic group. And some campus of Delta state university(Law and Engineering faculty of DELSU) in isoko south.
Their mumu don do. No to an Urhobo governor or Itsekiri governor next time governorship is zoned to south. Nonsense na only dem waka come.
How do the rest of deltans see isoko?
Any guarantee that the governorship will be given to you guys.

Isoko people lack foresight hence their minority status in delta state

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by favor914: 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
hopexter:

I schooled at PTI which is about 10 minutes walk from his home. He’s a renowned big thug who made so much money selling lands, he has a younger brother too both who are in charge of maintaining Osubi Airport. Nobody talks good of them. Nobody talks good of Sheriff’s family in Delta but here he is as the governor of Delta state but I’m not surprised because it’s only people if such calibres that gets to power in Delta.
You know what’s up, Okowa has taken Delta state 20 years back, this nonsense will not stand, since the illiterate Deltans that voted this unqualified animal can’t think for themselves, the Courts will correct their mistake, best believe.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by DivineT: 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
favor914:
You know what’s up, Okowa has taken Delta state 20 years back, this nonsense will not stand, since the illiterate Deltans that voted this unqualified animal can’t think for themselves, the Courts will correct their mistake, best believe.
Pdp are the problem here.
Pdp empowers thugs to do their dirty job for them.

Lots of deltans are tired of their misrule

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by usagee36: 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
He looks it
N3TRAL:
He dresses like a decent man.

What's all the rumour about him being a thug?
Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by OmonnakOdapig: 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
DivineT:

How do the rest of deltans see isoko?
Any guarantee that the governorship will be given to you guys.

Isoko people lack foresight hence their minority status in delta state

Governorship is not given. It is taken.
When next governorship is zoned from North to South ( ltsekiri, Urhobo, ljaw, lsokos), l expect to see an lsoko contesting on the Ballot box. Last time l checked, even the serial delta governorship contestant & loser, Ogboru is Urhobo.

Uzere is one of the largest petroleum oil producing communities in Nigeria since exploration started in 1957. Isoko Oil fields remain amongst the largest Onshore oil producers in Nigeria.The First Oil well in Delta State was drilled in Isoko Uzere 1957.
The lsoko man needs to wise up, prospective Delta governors should stop taking their Nonsense Campaign to lsoko lands and homestead.lts the stupid lsokos voting for them l blame. the lsoko man should stop voting for anybody not lsoko since they can see them somehow but they do not see lsoko Crude oil somehow in contributing to National coffers.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by OmonnakOdapig: 4:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
Basitelo1:

Bro u really know them very well, he's younger brother has a hotel also in Osubi, he was in charge of selling tickets to bikes and keke
cool
Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by DivineT: 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
OmonnakOdapig:

Governorship is not given. It is taken.
When next governorship is zoned from North to Central,( ltsekiri, Urhobo, ljaw, lsokos), l expect to see an lsoko contesting on the Ballot box. Last time l checked, even the serial delta governorship contestant, Ogboru is Urhobo.

Uzere is one of the largest petroleum oil producing communities in Nigeria since exploration started in 1957. Isoko Oil fields remain amongst the largest Onshore oil producers in Nigeria.The First Oil well in Delta State was drilled in Isoko Uzere 1957.
The lsoko man needs to wise up, prospective Delta governors should stop taking their Nonsense Campaign to lsoko lands and homestead.lts the stupid lsokos voting for them l blame. the lsoko man should stop voting for anybody not lsoko since they can see them somehow but they do not see lsoko Crude oil somehow in contributing to National coffers.
You obviously no nothing about delta state.
You don’t know even where your isoko is situated.

Election in delta state is a selection. Who ever the incumbent chooses as his successor wins at the poll.

Please go and learn about delta state election. I don’t have time for explanation.

Unfortunately for the isoko they can’t win election by themselves.
Ijaws seems to warming up to take over from Urhobo when it’s the turn of south.

Let’s see how it goes

What is wrong inOgboru contesting? At least he made a move.
How many isoko are bold enough to make such move.
By the way Urhobos have had the seat thrice, so what’s your point?

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by OmonnakOdapig: 4:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
DivineT:

Nope
Pdp usually does the zoning by senatorial district.
North igbo
Central Urhobo
South Urhobo, isoko, ishekiris and Ijaw.

It’s back to central hence Urhobo have it.
🙌
Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by OmonnakOdapig: 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2023
DivineT:

You obviously no nothing about delta state.
You don’t know even where your isoko is situated.

Election in delta state is a selection. Who ever the incumbent chooses as his successor wins at the poll.

Please go and learn about delta state election. I don’t have time for explanation.

Unfortunately for the isoko they can’t win election by themselves.
Ijaws seems to warming up to take over from Urhobo when it’s the turn of south.

Let’s see how it goes

What is wrong inOgboru contesting? At least he made a move.
How many isoko are bold enough to make such move.
By the way Urhobos have had the seat thrice, so what’s your point?
Ist Democratically Elected governor 1999-Ibori urhobo ( community name-Oghara). Ibori's Mother Comfort Oji Ibori Nee Uduaghan born in 1916 to ltsekiri Father, the ltsekiri Chief Pa Meme Uduaghan.

2nd democratically Elected (Pdp selected) Governor----lbori's Cousin Uduaghan Eweta (ltsekiri )

3rd democratically Elected Governor ----lfeanyi Okowa----Delta North/Anioma aka Delta lgbo

4th Governor--- urhobo man again? Mtchew. Na only Urhobo Waka come. We the Isokos and Ijaws say No.

Unless its selection and rigging manipulations, Nobody can truly win Election by themselves without the support of other ethnic groups. Isokos should stop Voting them. Its time to vote for their Son on that Ballot. But first, They need to Come out, and take a cue from the Serial Contestant Ogboru and make that move to be on the ballot so people can vote for them.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by Damaski: 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
[quote author=N3TRAL post=122000449]He dresses like a decent man.

Is inside the suit
Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by Duchessree(f): 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2023
Omo OP this your profile of sheriff shock me o...
Ani na another sheriff you dey talk about 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

PDP won through rigging and vote buying 😑😑😑

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by Honlucas: 4:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
donphilopus:

I don't know much about Delta politics. Most Deltans I know rooted for Omo Agege. I'm surprised he lost.

The election was rigged man..

Sha we are heading to court.. Agege nr Dy lose court case

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by Sonnobax15(m): 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2023
DivineT:
Fun fact: He is an illiterate. He can’t communicate in English for a minute.

He is also an ex convict
. grin. Thank God say you know...One why Omo Agege will defeat him in court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by hopexter(m): 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2023
favor914:

Deltans continuous vote for PDP without nothing to show for it got to stop. Magic is never gonna happen under PDP as it did during Ibori regime. Deltans have gotten so used to PDP’s Corruption, negligence and poor governance that they now see it as a norm.

I only came to school in delta and got addicted to the place that I adopted Delta as my home but the poor governance since Okowa has been so disappointing but now, heres sheriff who is even worst.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by hopexter(m): 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2023
Basitelo1:

Bro u really know them very well, his younger brother has a hotel also in Osubi, he was in charge of selling tickets to bikes and keke

I know the guy, I used to see him at lawfab hotel then. Just imagine the power accrued to these two thugs. I feel very hurt by this even though I’m not from Delta but I see it as home and this doesn’t sit well. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by Sonnobax15(m): 5:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
joachimnkenchor:
Ladies and gentlemen
Omo-gege is coming
grin we all know this my brother..... Agege even said it,that he's the governor elect,and not Sheriff. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by Sonnobax15(m): 5:02pm On Mar 23, 2023
donphilopus:

I don't know much about Delta politics. Most Deltans I know rooted for Omo Agege. I'm surprised he lost.
. It's not late already...Omo Agege is coming cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by hopexter(m): 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2023
donphilopus:

Delta state is a core PDP state, even if Jesus Christ contests in a different party, deltans will still choose PDP over Jesus Christ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by Sonnobax15(m): 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2023
senatordave1:

Why una vote am
. No body voted for him...the election was rigged...No use of tht BVAS at all...more reasons why Agege is coming.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by UnknownT: 5:08pm On Mar 23, 2023
N3TRAL:

He's an agbero turned politician. Look at his date of birth, look at the year he got his degree. You will see that he finally went back to school to buy get a degree when he has seen he's making headway in politics. His younger brother(Sheriff) has a street named after him where he lives in Osubi and all he does is following Tippers that deliver sand to construction sites for "deve" and also selling land and doing agent work. Every morning, he parks his SUV by his brother(Onos)'s hotel. This Onos is toeing the step of Sheriff, he's SA to Okowa on Security( you know all these SA works are given to people that disturb an area, to keep them busy). He might soon start contesting political position like his brother.
So yes, Sheriff was an Agbero that turned into a Politician. One day, MC Oluomo will contest and become lucky like Sheriff. Though Sheriff's Agbero level no reach MO own

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by Sonnobax15(m): 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2023
Duchessree:
Omo OP this your profile of sheriff shock me o...
Ani na another sheriff you dey talk about 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

PDP won through rigging and vote buying 😑😑😑
. grin grin. I tire oh. . Like say no be the same Delta wey we dey like this grin
Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by ufuosman(m): 5:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
N3TRAL:

senior thug😂😂😂😂 no use he dressing to judge am oh, u don hear wen e talk😂😂😂 try listen to he interviews especially wen e no use English 😂😂😂😂

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by jeph19(m): 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
I've seen him talk at a gala representing the State governor... I weep for Deltans...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by Slimzjoe(m): 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2023
OmonnakOdapig:

So no governor from Ijaw ethnic group yet? And lsokos ethnic group too of lsoko south and lsoko north LGA and comunities like OLEH, AVIARA, OZORO, OYEDE, IGBIDE etc.
Is there no illustrious Ijaw son or isoko son worthy of contesting sef?
Wow. Everyday Urhobo ovuovo local government and Itsekiri and Anioma/delta-igbos/delta north governors. undecided

Are you Deltan? You sound confused. I could educate you on how Governors are chosen in Delta if you want to learn tho
Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by Slimzjoe(m): 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
hopexter:

Deltans continuous vote for PDP without nothing to show for it got to stop. Magic is never gonna happen under PDP as it did during Ibori regime. Deltans have gotten so used to PDP’s Corruption, negligence and poor governance that they now see it as a norm.

I only came to school in delta and got addicted to the place that I adopted Delta as my home but the poor governance since Okowa has been so disappointing but now, heres sheriff who is even worst.

Okowa did us dirty bad bad. We were already to jump ship but Agege made a mistake of allowing the mad men that did us dirty with Okowa to come pitch tent with Him. Deltans decided to go back to PDP cos LP guy was not serious at all

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by OmonnakOdapig: 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
Slimzjoe:

Are you Deltan? You sound confused. I could educate you on how Governors are chosen in Delta if you want to learn tho
I am open to Learning. So how are Governors ( Governors-🧠LP/APC/PDP/ANPP ) Elected in The Big Heart, Delta State? Enlighten me.
Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by Slimzjoe(m): 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
OmonnakOdapig:

I am open to Learning. So how are Governors ( Governors-🧠LP/APC/PDP/ANPP ) Elected in The Big Heart, Delta State? Enlighten me.

PDP in Delta state has a Structure and Zoning formula that is in place for even a child born today to see and Follow. At every Point, we always know Which Senatorial District will Produce a Governor.

When it was the turn of Delta South, they Gave us Uduaghan, an Itsekiri man. When it was the turn for Delta North, they have us Okowa an Ika man. When it got to turn of Central again, They gave Us Sheriff from Okpe. Mind you, Central Gave us Ibori from Oghara before.
8 years from now, we all know we are expecting PDP to field a Candidate from Delta south and it won't be An Itsekiri. That time, it would be the turn of Either Isoko or Ijaw. Depending on who they Microzone to.

This Zoning formula is the reason why PDp is unbeatable in the state. You'll always align with them cos you know it would get to your turn too and you'll need them.

This Zoning is also done for Deputy governor and Speaker of the house as well. As Sheriff is Delta Central as Governor, his Deputy is Delta North from Ndokwa which automatically means the Speaker will come from Delta south except the Whoever is being projected decides to forfeit

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by OmonnakOdapig: 6:02pm On Mar 23, 2023
Slimzjoe:

PDP in Delta state has a Structure and Zoning formula that is in place for even a child born today to see and Follow. At every Point, we always know Which Senatorial District will Produce a Governor.

When it was the turn of Delta South, they Gave us Uduaghan, an Itsekiri man. When it was the turn for Delta North, they have us Okowa an Ika man. When it got to turn of Central again, They gave Us Sheriff from Okpe. Mind you, Central Gave us Ibori from Oghara before.
8 years from now, we all know we are expecting PDP to field a Candidate from Delta south and it won't be An Itsekiri. That time, it would be the turn of Either Isoko or Ijaw. Depending on who they Microzone to.

This Zoning formula is the reason why PDp is unbeatable in the state. You'll always align with them cos you know it would get to your turn too and you'll need them.

This Zoning is also done for Deputy governor and Speaker of the house as well. As Sheriff is Delta Central as Governor, his Deputy is Delta North from Ndokwa which automatically means the Speaker will come from Delta south except the Whoever is being projected decides to forfeit
Well explained. 👌

Lols l really look forward Excitedly to the Day PDP☔🌂 Governor will Finally lose elections to opposition at last in a fair & credible Elections. So their Zoning formula succintly explained above, will be upsetted. Just as we had with an APC Northern president in Powrr---Northerner Buhari winning and in the Last elections, PDP ☔🌂☂️was Torn between projecting Northernrr Atiku and a Southern Prospective president , when the Last ln-House PDP ☔🌂☂️President was Jonathan- a Southerner.

Some argued only A southerner should be PDP flagbearer as its the turn of South Naturally, aftrr a Northern lncumbent president just finished his constitutional 2 tenures (8fvcking years).
Others insisted the current president Buhari is not a PDP man and inside PDP, Its turn of North to produce next PDP president after a Southern PDP president. Wahala grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATCwSAbR4-U
Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by Aiel123: 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2023
senatordave1:

Omo agege no try.I said it earlier that he should have picked his running mate from delta south,ijaw to be precise as the aniomas won't vote him.they are core pdp.cc tutudesz, efewestern,hopexter,aiel123 honlucas
You once brought up the idea.
I still remember that thread...that would have been political master class from Omo Agege...
All those defectors were paper weight...but you wouldn't agree now see

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by pinkygurl(f): 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2023
cool
Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by starz100: 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
States like Abia and Anambra are producing technocrats and professionals as governors,Delta's own is different.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by starz100: 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
coputa:
Isoko is too minute to govern Delta state, they are under the urhobos.
How can you utter such gibberish.Isoko with two lgs is under urhobo, please say something else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Adeyi Kaosarah Appointed As SSA To Kwara Governor, Abdulrazaq / Osun Guber: Adeleke Picks Kola Adewusi As Running Mate / Army Declares Manhunt For Killers Of 16 Soldiers In Okuoma, Delta; Few Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.