Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,265 members, 7,981,484 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 06:19 PM

“I Used All My Savings To Sponsor My Boyfriend” – Lady Cries Out As He Dumps Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Used All My Savings To Sponsor My Boyfriend” – Lady Cries Out As He Dumps Her (904 Views)

House Of Phreedah Husband Dumps Her For Sidechick 2 Months After N100m Wedding / Diamond Platnumz And Zari Hassan Reconcile As He Dumps Side Chick Again / Wizkid Has Found Basit, The Boy Mechanic He Wants To Sponsor His Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Used All My Savings To Sponsor My Boyfriend” – Lady Cries Out As He Dumps Her by Janetdebola: 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2023
After spending her whole life savings to sponsor her partner overseas, a Nigerian lady has lashed out publicly.

She resented the fact that one month after he arrived in another country, he wrote her a breakup note, thereby ending their relationship.

Click the link below to watch full video👇👇

https://www.drillogist.com/i-used-all-my-savings-to-sponsor-my-boyfriend-lady-cries-out-as-he-dumps-her-video/?gcu=4d54453d

Re: “I Used All My Savings To Sponsor My Boyfriend” – Lady Cries Out As He Dumps Her by marunga(m): 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2023
Nice
Re: “I Used All My Savings To Sponsor My Boyfriend” – Lady Cries Out As He Dumps Her by habsydiamond(m): 7:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
She don cry her eye out.. everything come red like pesin wey blow igbo(weed) love is not enough for you to do what a wife should to for her husband and do it for a boyfriend na breakup dey end am.. some husbands and wife go still dump their spouses when opportunity like this show up to their doorsteps.
Re: “I Used All My Savings To Sponsor My Boyfriend” – Lady Cries Out As He Dumps Her by livenija: 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2023
Yawn
Re: “I Used All My Savings To Sponsor My Boyfriend” – Lady Cries Out As He Dumps Her by We4all: 7:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
Oloriburuku woman....Don't you have siblings that you could have invested on? If you dig properly, you will be surprised that her parents are still living in a 'face me I face you house'. Anyways, she may just be doing it for clout or looking for the mugu who will ask for her account details.
Re: “I Used All My Savings To Sponsor My Boyfriend” – Lady Cries Out As He Dumps Her by muyico(m): 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2023
D man go suffer 4 it at last! Mark my word? "eniyan o se yan je" u cant fool GOD!
Re: “I Used All My Savings To Sponsor My Boyfriend” – Lady Cries Out As He Dumps Her by meobizy(f): 10:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
Love gone sour. Face front.
Re: “I Used All My Savings To Sponsor My Boyfriend” – Lady Cries Out As He Dumps Her by CCIA: 1:03am On Mar 24, 2023
meobizy:
Love gone sour. Face front.
My sweetheart sponsor me please kiss kiss kiss

My love for you will never die kiss
Re: “I Used All My Savings To Sponsor My Boyfriend” – Lady Cries Out As He Dumps Her by emiron18(m): 1:07am On Mar 24, 2023
Celebrities who keeps secrets...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u75FlmTcOeM
Re: “I Used All My Savings To Sponsor My Boyfriend” – Lady Cries Out As He Dumps Her by esky158(m): 11:54am On Mar 24, 2023
Now u ladies will known how it feel take heart unna

(1) (Reply)

Sabinus Emerges Most Popular Nigerian Comedian In 2023 / Nigeria's SHOCKINGLY Young Billionaires (net Worth Revealed!) / Like Him Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.