Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,186 members, 7,977,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 08:55 AM

Why I Supported Peter Obi Should Be Atrested To Save Our Democracy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Supported Peter Obi Should Be Atrested To Save Our Democracy. (791 Views)

I Supported Tinubu Because He’s Reversing The Damage Done By Aguiyi Ironsi- Reno / Dangote Refinery Should Be Fully Supported - Peter Obi / I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Supported Peter Obi Should Be Atrested To Save Our Democracy. by Nvestor02: 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
All what is happening now shows that Peter Obi has a hidden agenda that different from election stuff, That's the reason I supported the petition of Festus Kenyamo that he should be arrested.

Whatever the agenda of Peter Obi may be, he would fail woefully by the special grace of Almighty God.   So rediculous how a man that don't even have a 25% spread is claiming of having a mandate. 

He should take over the second position from Atiku before even dreaming of winning the election. 

Is he saying that he won in the North and West? In my polling unit, Obi has only one vote, and that represents the choice of many people in my state.

I laugh when someone tells me that Peter Obi got over 1.2 million votes in Plateau State but it was rigged.  How is that possible?  even the whole south east where he came from gave him 1.8 million votes. It takes a faulty brain to believe that only Plateau, with fewer accredited voters, gives him 1.2 million votes.

This is democracy; it's determined by numbers, not bullying or insult. Obi should know that the quiet majority is the one that rejects him, while the noisy minority is the one that stands by him.

Peter Obi-Mumuness won't stand at all. We will never let a desperate man turn our democracy upside down with his idiotic utterance and his plan to get jobless youth back to the street for an evil protest. 

6 Likes

Re: Why I Supported Peter Obi Should Be Atrested To Save Our Democracy. by Benki003(m): 8:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
both you and Kenyamo opinion doesn’t count so rest

Mitchew 😂

11 Likes

Re: Why I Supported Peter Obi Should Be Atrested To Save Our Democracy. by Dikegodspower(m): 8:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
Wailer, you go wail tire

2 Likes

Re: Why I Supported Peter Obi Should Be Atrested To Save Our Democracy. by Flora2Sweet: 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
2nd mumu spotted

3 Likes

Re: Why I Supported Peter Obi Should Be Atrested To Save Our Democracy. by kestolove95(m): 8:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
Obi must go to prison

1 Like

Re: Why I Supported Peter Obi Should Be Atrested To Save Our Democracy. by Thortp(m): 8:40pm On Mar 23, 2023
Bros, kindly go to court
Re: Why I Supported Peter Obi Should Be Atrested To Save Our Democracy. by peter0071(m): 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
UNA NEVER START WAILING... THE PREMIUM ONE IS COMING SOON.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Supported Peter Obi Should Be Atrested To Save Our Democracy. by limeta(f): 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
Whatever the agenda of Peter Obi may be, he would fail woefully by the special grace of Almighty God. So rediculous how a man that don't even have a 25% spread is claiming of having a mandate.

You don't even know Obi,s agenda but you want him arrested
Which kind person you be

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Supported Peter Obi Should Be Atrested To Save Our Democracy. by Millimann: 8:48pm On Mar 23, 2023
Nvestor02:

In my polling unit, Obi has only one vote, and that represents the choice of many people in my state.
He tried then, and that is your state.
In my own polling center that has two polling units, the president-Select didn't get a single vote. Atiku managed to get one vote while Obi cleared everything.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Supported Peter Obi Should Be Atrested To Save Our Democracy. by slimfit1(m): 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2023
Please go and put him in prison let us see if that will not make things even worse.
Re: Why I Supported Peter Obi Should Be Atrested To Save Our Democracy. by Nvestor02: 9:02pm On Mar 23, 2023
Millimann:

He tried then, and that is your state.
In my own polling center that has two polling units, the president-Select didn't get a single vote. Atiku managed to get one vote while Obi cleared everything.

You polling unit even your state doesn't matter... Giving Obi that high vote is a blessing for APC and Tinubu.
Re: Why I Supported Peter Obi Should Be Atrested To Save Our Democracy. by year2013: 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2023
When we're running mouth go to court, go to court you thought it is going to be business as usual

1 Like

Re: Why I Supported Peter Obi Should Be Atrested To Save Our Democracy. by Isobug: 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
Nvestor02:
All what is happening now shows that Peter Obi has a hidden agenda that different from election stuff, That's the reason I supported the petition of Festus Kenyamo that he should be arrested.

Whatever the agenda of Peter Obi may be, he would fail woefully by the special grace of Almighty God.   So rediculous how a man that don't even have a 25% spread is claiming of having a mandate. 

He should take over the second position from Atiku before even dreaming of winning the election. 

Is he saying that he won in the North and West? In my polling unit, Obi has only one vote, and that represents the choice of many people in my state.

I laugh when someone tells me that Peter Obi got over 1.2 million votes in Plateau State but it was rigged.  How is that possible?  even the whole south east where he came from gave him 1.8 million votes. It takes a faulty brain to believe that only Plateau, with fewer accredited voters, gives him 1.2 million votes.

This is democracy; it's determined by numbers, not bullying or insult. Obi should know that the quiet majority is the one that rejects him, while the noisy minority is the one that stands by him.

Peter Obi-Mumuness won't stand at all. We will never let a desperate man turn our democracy upside down with his idiotic utterance and his plan to get jobless youth back to the street for an evil protest. 
Amotekum miscreant Who knows you in the country. Monkey de form?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Supported Peter Obi Should Be Atrested To Save Our Democracy. by donbachi(m): 9:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
Tinubu won and no nationwide celebration...Alex otti won.mama emeka asked jubilants to drink all alcohol in her bar for free and the whole abia state is filled with jubilations since otti was declared winner till date.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Supported Peter Obi Should Be Atrested To Save Our Democracy. by enemybulldozer(m): 10:18pm On Mar 23, 2023
Nvestor02:

You want obi arrested because he is fighting for justice but I haven't seen any thread you created seeking for the arrest of mc oluomo and his fellow urchins for the deaths of non yorubas they caused in lagos.

Infact we want una to get him (obi) arrested

Bloody hypocrite!
Re: Why I Supported Peter Obi Should Be Atrested To Save Our Democracy. by shidaa: 11:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
kestolove95:
Obi must go to prison
Go to court

(1) (Reply)

Bayo Onanuga And FFK Are Not From Lagos But Are Threatening Igbos In Lagos. / American Diplomat Confirms Tinubu Won Nigeria’s Presidential Election / Prof Wole Soyinka: He, Who Goes To Equity Goes With clean Hands. Yours Is Soiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.