Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,766 members, 7,965,901 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 01:26 AM

2023 Elections: I Thought It Will Be Much More Better Than June 12 ,93. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: I Thought It Will Be Much More Better Than June 12 ,93. (117 Views)

2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) / Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri / Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023 Elections: I Thought It Will Be Much More Better Than June 12 ,93. by siesmyencounter: 11:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
Infact in the History of Nigeria Electoral Transition ,I'm yet to Withness another Landmark of Election that would best the record of June 12 ,1993 Elections.

2023 Elections is the Worst Ever in Nigerian Democratic Transitions.
Feel free to Call Me an IPOB ,It is the Normal Thing by Hypocrites and Haters of Genuine Democracy.

The Truth is that Yakubu Mahmood Organised the Worst Elections in Nigeria .

Promises of President Muhammadu Buhari to Ensure a Free and Fair Election before he Leaves Office was not Fulfilled it was a Great Dissapointments .

How Would a Sane and Sound Minded Adult,Youth Mention that the 2023 Election was Okay .

Be it APC ,PDP ,NNPP and LP ,The Elections is Pure Waste of Nigerian Resources
Voters Votes did not Counts .

Thuggery ,Ballot Snatching ,Killings,Massive Rigging ,Vote Buying ,Intimidations ,Violence ,Falsifications of Results Figures ,INEC Compromise Characterised the 2023 Elections .
Police were of No Impact ,They were just like Statues at Polling Units ,Before their Very eyes ,Rigging was going on they could only keep there faces Aside.

Threats were Issued out at Voters the Police were the ones to Protects thugs .

In the North,East,South,West Voters were Beating and Humiliated .

In KANO ,EDO ,LAGOS ETC .

People were Threatened to stay at home if they wont Vote for a Particular Candidate .

WHAT KIND OF ELECTION IS THIS FOR GOD'S SAKE .

JUST LIKE SIMI THE MUSICIAN SAID WHY MUST 400 Billion Naira Be Wasted On an exercise that was an Absolute Failure .

Why the BVAS ,Why building a Website IREV ,.

ANYONE CAN WIN BUT IT MUST BE UNDER A PEACEFUL ,FREE AND FAIR ELECTION.
HOW I WISH THERE COULD BE A REPEAT OF JUNE 12 .

MR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI ,AS A YOUTH OF THIS NATION.YOU DISSAPOINTED ME .

DOES YAKUBU MAHMOOD HAS A CONSCIENCE AT ALL ?

THEY ADMITTED IRREGULARITIES ,THEY KNOW IT WAS PURE RIGGING BY ALL THE POLITICAL PARTIES WITH THE HIGHEST AND WELL CONNECTED RIGGER WINNING .

CAN WE NOT HAVE ANOTHER FREE AND FAIR ,NON VIOLENCE ELECTIONS IN NIGERIA?

CAN WE NOT HAVE AN INDEPEDENTS INEC ,WHY MUST AN INEC CHAIRMAN BE APPOINTED BY A RULING PRESIDENT.

ADETAYO FROM LAFENWA OGUN STATE .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Edo Govt Organizes Five-day Training For Healthcare Workers In Three Senatorial / Election Victory: Ogun Coalition Of Civil Society Activists Felicitates Abiodun / Secrets To Excelling Interviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.