Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,140 members, 7,880,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:27 PM

Ariwoola Disguises On Wheelchair For London Secret Meeting With Tinubu - Gazette - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ariwoola Disguises On Wheelchair For London Secret Meeting With Tinubu - Gazette (52818 Views)

Terrorists Attend Secret Meeting With Nigerian 'Officials' / Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette / CJN Disguises On Wheelchair To Hold Secret Meeting With Tinubu In London - PG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ariwoola Disguises On Wheelchair For London Secret Meeting With Tinubu - Gazette by hartson(m): 3:50pm On Mar 24, 2023
NobleStag007:

Because it is only hausa that are Muslims..

Don't just open your mouth waaa and spew nonsense
Opening mouth waaa is my daily routine.
However,all muslims whether Hausa or Yoruba should live together in the north or south west and practice sharia.Don't bring sharia to the east
Re: Ariwoola Disguises On Wheelchair For London Secret Meeting With Tinubu - Gazette by Actuarydeji(m): 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2023
OP, I think you ought to have show us the pictures of the CJN where he stands unaided inside the elevator
Joeehi:

https://gazettengr.com/exclusive-cjn-ariwoola-disguises-on-wheelchair-in-london-hotel-for-secret-meeting-with-bola-tinubu/
Re: Ariwoola Disguises On Wheelchair For London Secret Meeting With Tinubu - Gazette by abbasajao(m): 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2023
We don't have a sincere media house in Nigeria. For your information, CJN perform Jumat prayer today at Ansarudeen Central mosque, Abuja Today.
Re: Ariwoola Disguises On Wheelchair For London Secret Meeting With Tinubu - Gazette by Billygee2u: 11:58pm On Mar 24, 2023
JealousCobra:
Thiefñubu is determined to set this country on fire . He bribes his way all through just like the drug cartels does.

The CJN and INEC are serious threat to Nigeria' s democracy ! 😎

Na devil dey disgrace dem like dis . . . Is God not Great .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan / INEC Withdraws Peter Nwaoboshi's Certificate Of Return / Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.