Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,451 members, 7,950,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:22 AM

US Court Jails Eric Fru Nji For Smuggling Weapons To Nigeria. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Court Jails Eric Fru Nji For Smuggling Weapons To Nigeria. (32495 Views)

Drug Baron Bags 10 Years In Prison For Smuggling Cocaine / Nigerian man arrested in India for smuggling 15 kg of drugs (photos) / Man Arrested For Smuggling Marijuana Into Abuja Prison With His Sandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Court Jails Eric Fru Nji For Smuggling Weapons To Nigeria. by AutoshalomUSA: 10:50am On Mar 24, 2023
Most Cameroonians names sounds Asian , just like people from Akwa Ibom and cross river sounds Asian.

2mch:
This is Asians. Who on this side purchased such weapons and why are they not being jailed?
Re: US Court Jails Eric Fru Nji For Smuggling Weapons To Nigeria. by LilleG(m): 10:51am On Mar 24, 2023
Nawa o, and Ike ikweremadu's case is still pending
Re: US Court Jails Eric Fru Nji For Smuggling Weapons To Nigeria. by wanimo: 10:55am On Mar 24, 2023
brutal1:
See someone from the region where a governor gifts women that just gives birth N500 grin you dare open the hole under your nose to say someone comes from a poverty ravaged area? Did you hear the same.governor responsed by saying " you are asking what a POOR woman will do with N500? When they talk about shame, you come to mind first.
aside Lagos Island, Igbo land is more beautiful and more developed than the rest of your region despite government failure.

We built our region without government input both at the federal and state level.

However, you will never see an Owerri man claiming Enugu, or an Nnewi man claiming Onitsha.

But every dick tom and Harry from the south west claims Lagos, even when the original Lagosians rarely make noise about Lagos.

Just remain in your Ogbomosho and leave Lagos for Lagosians, why is that so difficult for you guys?
Re: US Court Jails Eric Fru Nji For Smuggling Weapons To Nigeria. by Sleekfingers: 11:11am On Mar 24, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

Those threatening other tribes to leave Lagos should be very careful

And those other tribes saying shit in Lagos. Should also be careful....or else they might end up in the lagoon.....
It is only a bastard will keep quiet , when someone insulted his or her father.
Re: US Court Jails Eric Fru Nji For Smuggling Weapons To Nigeria. by AntiChristian: 11:24am On Mar 24, 2023
Mercury12:
There is only but one IPOB nah. 😂

So IPOB has been around for long? I never knew.
Re: US Court Jails Eric Fru Nji For Smuggling Weapons To Nigeria. by Dedeity: 11:28am On Mar 24, 2023
smokinloud:

Still better than your poverty stricken region!.
The loud you smoke has damaged your thinking ability not to know that according to last poverty index released, south east is the least affected poverty zone in Nigeria. Hate kills, stop hating people simply because they are doing better than you.

1 Like

Re: US Court Jails Eric Fru Nji For Smuggling Weapons To Nigeria. by darling2424(f): 11:31am On Mar 24, 2023
Look before you leap

bewla:
Thank God you the second person to comment
Re: US Court Jails Eric Fru Nji For Smuggling Weapons To Nigeria. by Epinbiz(m): 11:53am On Mar 24, 2023
We are here
Re: US Court Jails Eric Fru Nji For Smuggling Weapons To Nigeria. by bewla(m): 11:57am On Mar 24, 2023
darling2424:
Look before you leap

Am not a frog cool
Re: US Court Jails Eric Fru Nji For Smuggling Weapons To Nigeria. by bewla(m): 11:59am On Mar 24, 2023
darling2424:
Worldly people will be the first & second people to comment nonsense to this post
Na you they two
Re: US Court Jails Eric Fru Nji For Smuggling Weapons To Nigeria. by Ishilove: 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2023
Okorietitus:

The way you're going, your mother will never benefit anything good from you.
That is where you are wrong. My parents trained me to be useful and give value to the society, which is why I don't go around the internet telling strangers that they will be replaced by their other siblings, but you? Your gutter breeding has been obvious from the very first sentence you typed on this thread. You are frustrated and a complete disappointment to your mother, so you are going to be replaced by your other siblings when you finally end up in prison.

This is my last response to you. Fvck off forever before you infect me with your failure
Re: US Court Jails Eric Fru Nji For Smuggling Weapons To Nigeria. by Jack500: 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

Those threatening other tribes to leave Lagos should be very careful

Please, do your worst, they are not careful
Re: US Court Jails Eric Fru Nji For Smuggling Weapons To Nigeria. by ramezneverends: 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2023
hhhh
Re: US Court Jails Eric Fru Nji For Smuggling Weapons To Nigeria. by MyAmericandream(f): 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2023
smokinloud:

Still better than your poverty stricken region!.

You guys have started again. Election is over, rest. Almost every region in Nigeria is poverty stricken. Ogbomosho and orlu is not an exception.
Re: US Court Jails Eric Fru Nji For Smuggling Weapons To Nigeria. by yom2(m): 2:03pm On Mar 24, 2023
AutoshalomUSA:
Most Cameroonians names sounds Asian , just like people from Akwa Ibom and cross river sounds Asian.

they are Chinese descendants
Re: US Court Jails Eric Fru Nji For Smuggling Weapons To Nigeria. by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2023
Nigeria government arms agents has been caught, but they will use Nigerian media to brainwash Nigerians as if he is not working with government, will start blaming it on others. Iswap and military terrorist agents has been caught but Nigeria government led by corrupt politicians will keep mute.
Re: US Court Jails Eric Fru Nji For Smuggling Weapons To Nigeria. by drchux(m): 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2023
I know Eric fairly well. We went to school in the US together. He is an amazing guy , always willing to lend a helping hand. I still recall his picking me up from home to my clinicals on many occasions . He never came to my house without bearing gifts .I was quite surprised upon hearing the news of his involvement with the Cameroonian agitators although he often espouses some strong political views but these days who doesn’t?
I wish his beautiful wife and kids well. It’s So unfortunate that things took this route.
BTW, he’s a Cameroonian.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Found Dead In Ebonyi Hotel Room And Her Boyfriend Have Been Arrested / 20-Year-Old Lady Caught 2 Months After She Stole Alaba Lawson's Phone / Adefemi Egbeoluwa & Wife, Oluwafunmilayo, Murdered In Their Lagos Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.