Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,718 members, 7,882,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:44 AM

Let The Sentiments About Gov. Soludo Stop - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let The Sentiments About Gov. Soludo Stop (536 Views)

Soludo, Stop Using State Funds To Build Amusement Parks! / Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana / COAS: The 24 Army Officers Buhari Bypassed Over Ethnic, Religious Sentiments- SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let The Sentiments About Gov. Soludo Stop by Macnnoli4(m): 4:39am On Mar 24, 2023
Soludo is barely a year in office but they are already seeing him as a bad example. The projects he inaugurated not long ago are yet to be completed but people are already describing his governorship in poor terms. Yes, Soludo showed proud and selfish vibes during this election, but don't let those sentiments blind you from his present and future works in the Anambra state.
Re: Let The Sentiments About Gov. Soludo Stop by darling2424(f): 4:40am On Mar 24, 2023
Okay
Re: Let The Sentiments About Gov. Soludo Stop by domDva(m): 5:37am On Mar 24, 2023
His only saving grace will be his performance. He should better focus and make sure he delivers.
Anything short of excellent performance is a goodbye 👋

3 Likes

Re: Let The Sentiments About Gov. Soludo Stop by Blakjewelry(m): 5:39am On Mar 24, 2023
Macnnoli4:
Soludo is barely a year in office but they are already seeing him as a bad example. The projects he inaugurated not long ago are yet to be completed but people are already describing his governorship in poor terms. Yes, Soludo showed proud and selfish vibes during this election, but don't let those sentiments blind you from his present and future works in the Anambra state.
So because he is Igbo he should say his mind, tinubu was criticise and attacked by his fellow yorubas even elderly men who had their say, same with other candidates so he is an enemy of the South East of his views na wa o. The truth is, the biggest off for this election is the tribalist and religious sentiments from the Labour Party.
Re: Let The Sentiments About Gov. Soludo Stop by Udopasa: 5:51am On Mar 24, 2023
Taaaaa! Shatap there!

We should keep quiet as he Tax us to hell?
We should keep quiet as he continues to terrorize us with his Agberoes?
We should keep quiet as he finishes us with substandard projects everywhere?

Soludo is Soludo's problem

1 Like

Re: Let The Sentiments About Gov. Soludo Stop by inoki247: 5:54am On Mar 24, 2023
domDva:
His only saving grace will be his performance. He should better focus and make sure he delivers.
Anything short of excellent performance is a goodbye 👋

I'm sure if he didn't say anything Abt ur lord u people won't be saying this to you guy's is revenge not Abt Competency...

You people that can support someone like GRV that at 40 his CV still looks like someone doing I.T so govt to you people isn't Abt Competency....
Re: Let The Sentiments About Gov. Soludo Stop by Naira20: 5:58am On Mar 24, 2023
Soludo shouldn't complain.
There's a consequence for not choosing your battles wisely.

His saving grace has been PO who has consistently begged on his behalf.

I would have loved to see Soludo with HOA full of Opposition parties just like PO in 2006.

I want to see how he'd handle/manage them.

That way, we'll know whether he'd achieve what PO achieved.

That said,
I don't need anyone to tell me Soludo will fail by default.
I know this because He is not only f.oolish but arrogant too.

1 Like

Re: Let The Sentiments About Gov. Soludo Stop by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 24, 2023
Macnnoli4:
He didn’t show any proud and selfish vibes, he only stated the bitter truth which didn’t go well with most of you but I’m glad Soludo’s truth came to pass.

1 Like

Re: Let The Sentiments About Gov. Soludo Stop by chivic(m): 7:20am On Mar 24, 2023
Blakjewelry:

So because he is Igbo he should say his mind, tinubu was criticise and attacked by his fellow yorubas even elderly men who had their say, same with other candidates so he is an enemy of the South East of his views na wa o. The truth is, the biggest off for this election is the tribalist and religious sentiments from the Labour Party.

My brother he has the right to say his mind anyday anytime.Both the governor of IMO and Ebonyi said their mind.The reason people are angry with him is that few years ago he said that Obi was the best thing that happened to Anambra based on his performance .People where simply shocked to know that he suddenly changed his mind and the felt it was because he was sponsored to smear Obi's rising profile or simply because he was jealous.The state we are now,we need the truth from politicians .

1 Like

Re: Let The Sentiments About Gov. Soludo Stop by Blakjewelry(m): 9:33am On Mar 24, 2023
chivic:

My brother he has the right to say his mind anyday anytime.Both the governor of IMO and Ebonyi said their mind.The reason people are angry with him is that few years ago he said that Obi was the best thing that happened to Anambra based on his performance .People where simply shocked to know that he suddenly changed his mind and the felt it was because he was sponsored to smear Obi's rising profile or simply because he was jealous.The state we are now,we need the truth from politicians .
One thing you should know is that when you are in government your perception things changes. See buhari dey tell you he wants to run back to his farm. There informations within his reach that you and I is not privy to. Why many people sees obi as the messiah, I don't see anything exceptional about him, yes I his humble status after he left office but he wasn't among the top 3 best performing governor of his time. I use visit and stayed in ihiala anambra state during his tenure has governor. I have been following him before alot of the people claiming obidient today. I must confess in this election I was confused on who to vote for, the top three candidates are my choice so though I am not happy about the conduct of the elections because I was expecting an improved electoral system but I don't have about the ability of any of the top 3 players to perform.
Re: Let The Sentiments About Gov. Soludo Stop by Jagznation(m): 9:47am On Mar 24, 2023
Soludo has only four years ....just 4 years and we give him the Abia state treatment

1 Like

Re: Let The Sentiments About Gov. Soludo Stop by chivic(m): 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2023
Blakjewelry:

One thing you should know is that when you are in government your perception things changes. See buhari dey tell you he wants to run back to his farm. There informations within his reach that you and I is not privy to. Why many people sees obi as the messiah, I don't see anything exceptional about him, yes I his humble status after he left office but he wasn't among the top 3 best performing governor of his time. I use visit and stayed in ihiala anambra state during his tenure has governor. I have been following him before alot of the people claiming obidient today. I must confess in this election I was confused on who to vote for, the top three candidates are my choice so though I am not happy about the conduct of the elections because I was expecting an improved electoral system but I don't have about the ability of any of the top 3 players to perform.

Much as I like the calmness of response,I was also working at that same ihiala at that time, initially,I was at Nkpo. I saw a man who took Anambra from owing teachers because of lack of money (Though Ngige did his bit) to paying them and having excess .I saw a man who needed not to rig to win election,a man who was not particular about stocking wealth for himself and generation,a man who did not enrich any of his son's because he was in power,a man who rejected all the entitlement of an X governor.An indication that he came just to serve the people and go. Such is not too common amongst our politicians this days.
Then looking at the top 3 ,in this time ,and the fact that he was in a new party that is not PDP OR APC,I felt a new horizon has come and could alter the dynamics of this country,as he wouldn't have to please anybody or governor by giving them post more qualified technocrat would have occupied .
And so,when even kwankwaso rejected him I was happier .Because kwankwaso would have come with his team of politicians .
He was simply left "structureless" but with the support of the youth whom he will be resigned to please .(I know the impact it had on Ngige when Uba and OBJ rejected him.He became closer to the people and began to perform)
I must also state that I worked in Lagos when Tinubu was governor.So I have much to say about his time as governor.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FLASHBACK: APC Vows To Form Parallel Government If 2015 Elections Are Rigged / Breaking The Cycle Of Poverty: A Closer Look At Senator Ifeanyi Ubah's Comprehen / We're You Alive & Literate In 1983, Pls Help me to know These things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.