Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,751 members, 7,889,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:38 AM

Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) (25552 Views)

Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead! / Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account / Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by Mojibola(m): 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2011
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe, my 5cents.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by YoruIgbo(m): 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2011
It has been mathematical proven that WOMEN are EVIL !!! so guys watch out

Okay,Here is what a boy said :

We can agree that for the Governor to go on with his sister inlaw as a girlfriend it is a product of time
and money right?

Girlfriend (sister inlaw) = Time * Money, Equation 1

Sister in law is a woman!

Therefore
Woman = Time * Money, equation 2

We all know that time is money,

time = money

Substituting money into equation 2 above

woman = money * money, equation 3

woman = (money)^2, equation 3a

We also know that money is the root of all evil,
correct?

money = sqrt(evil)
Substitute sqrt(evil) into equation 3a

woman = [sqrt(evil)]^2 , equation 4

Simplifying equation 4

Hence,

Woman = [(evil)]^2*1/2

woman = evil

WOMEN ARE EVIL!!!
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by mruwaifo(m): 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2011
Igbo's sef . they are too desperate for money , so tay sister sleep with in-law . Na their way be that sha !
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by logica(m): 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2011
If this is true, I really think the sister of the Governor carries more blame. Women are always drawn to power and money; but it's only one with the mindset of a wh.ore that can be bought by her sister's husband.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by cicero(m): 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2011
Smilenw:

Why just Chime ? I'd say the silly girl and her sister are the only ones to be blamed. The wife's mistake is that of carrying an excess baggage named younger sister to her matrimonial home. Isn't it common sense that a man who gave a damn about his political image  and divorced his wife to take a second wife can never stop it at that? The woman asked for trouble and got more than what she asked for.
On the other hand, the lil naughty woman broke her very own sister's home ! Despicable strumpet was smart enough to get pregnant and keep it so that the man doesn't get rid of her when the novetly wears off ! Had there been any law to punish these kind of home wreckers, I'd strongly suggest they be stoned, whipped and hanged till death !   angry

Well said!
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by lagos2NYC: 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2011
@South-East: Tell me; HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOUR FATHER FU*CKED YOUR MOTHER'S YOUNGER SISTER AND GOT HER PREGNANT TOO?
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by aljharem3: 10:39pm On Sep 18, 2011
South-East:

Lol! I almost forgot that our own Adam Oshiomhole, the holiest of the holy, also did it. I wonder what Babadudu said when it was an ACN man canning lirrle girls all over the damn place. These things are normal in Nigeria and I bet GEJ has a girl he is canning somwehere, with a condom. When he removes the condom, pikin go show.

haba it has nothing to do with ACN or PDP but chime himself
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2011
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by EkoIle1: 10:50pm On Sep 18, 2011
omo_to_dun:

@Ileke_Idi

For every man who cannot control his joystick, there is another woman who cannot control her womanliness. Men do not cheat by themselves. It takes another woman to help them unzip their trousers.

I don't think the governors wife and sister were voted for and elected to be the governors of Enugu.

This has nothing to do with the women, this is about official conduct and what we expect from the people we ask to lead us.

Why not just say it's perfectly ok for our leaders to engage in immoral and corrupt conduct,
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by ezeagu(m): 11:03pm On Sep 18, 2011
Mojibola:

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe, my 5cents.

What a brilliant original quote!

mr.uwaifo:

Igbo's sef . they are too desperate for money , so tay sister sleep with in-law . Na their way be that sha !

How does it feel being a moron?
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by ektbear: 11:03pm On Sep 18, 2011
Impregnating your sister in law. . . that is an abomination.

Eesh
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by ezeagu(m): 11:06pm On Sep 18, 2011
Eko Ile:

Why not just say it's perfectly ok for our leaders to engage in immoral and corrupt conduct,

Like you do with the people you defend on the interent?
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by ezeagu(m): 11:11pm On Sep 18, 2011
ekt_bear:

Impregnating your sister in law. . . that is an abomination.

Eesh

I'm not completely sure it is in Igbo culture, I'll have to check, but a male sibling can impregnate another males siblings wife for them (as a donor). But I think I'm sure you can't marry.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by ektbear: 11:13pm On Sep 18, 2011
i wasn't referring to an 'abomination' by Igbo cultural standards, i don't know anything about that.

Just general human cultural standards.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by ypad: 11:17pm On Sep 18, 2011
ol @ ibo people and their many silly drama. They be cracking me up I swear.

this is not a matter of Igbo people. It has to do with individual. Obasanjo had sex with his daughter in-law (he slept with his son's wife while his son was still alive). you can bear with me that son yorooba men are stu-pid idi-ot.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by logica(m): 11:19pm On Sep 18, 2011
Eko Ile:

I don't think the governors wife and sister were voted for and elected to be the governors of Enugu.

This has nothing to do with the women, this is about official conduct and what we expect from the people we ask to lead us.

Morality is subjective. By what measure are you using to measure the Governor? The Christian code? Generally in Europe even with all their monogamy and laws protecting women to a fault, a government official or politician having a mistress never raises an eyebrow. It's only in the US they make a mill of it with their fake Puritanism which was why Clinton almost got impeached. You may only argue that the man should not have tried to get with his wife's sister, but being that she was OK with it and she wasn't raped, he cannot be blamed. She (the sister) carries all the blame.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by EkoIle1: 11:19pm On Sep 18, 2011
ezeagu:

Like you do with the people you defend on the interent?

The people I defend on the internet did not fcukk and got their wife's sister pregnant.

Try again dufuss.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by aljharem3: 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2011
ypad:

this is not a matter of Igbo people. It has to do with individual. Obasanjo Were Intimate with his daughter in-law (he slept with his son's wife while his son was still alive). you can bear with me that son yorooba men are stu-pid idi-ot.
u are trying to correct the him from call ethnic groups and yet u did the same urself undecided

we should learn to be objective
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by logica(m): 11:21pm On Sep 18, 2011
ekt_bear:

Which "general human standards"? it seems you know little about Middle-Eastern culture where a man can marry 2 or more sisters. I am almost sure this is also permitted in the North.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by ezeagu(m): 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2011
ekt_bear:

i wasn't referring to an 'abomination' by Igbo cultural standards, i don't know anything about that.

It's not really an issue of general human cultural standards, for example the age of consent in Nigeria is as low as 13 in some parts of Nigeria, and polygamy is legal, all these things are an 'abomination' in other countries.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 18, 2011
logica:

Morality is subjective. By what measure are you using to measure the Governor? The Christian code? Generally in Europe even with all their monogamy and laws protecting women to a fault, a government official or politician having a mistress never raises an eyebrow. It's only in the US they make a mill of it with their fake Puritanism which was why Clinton almost got impeached. You may only argue that the man should not have tried to get with his wife's sister, but being that she was OK with it and she wasn't violated, he cannot be blamed. She (the sister) carries all the blame.

True, morality is subjective. However, does it make sense to be selective on when we apply such morality?
When he was picked for Governor, was morality not a factor?

If a man cannot be loyal to his family and his marriage, who will he be loyal to? His people? Oh plz.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by EkoIle1: 11:25pm On Sep 18, 2011
logica:

Morality is subjective. By what measure are you using to measure the Governor? The Christian code? Generally in Europe even with all their monogamy and laws protecting women to a fault, a government official or politician having a mistress never raises an eyebrow. It's only in the US they make a mill of it with their fake Puritanism which was why Clinton almost got impeached. You may only argue that the man should not have tried to get with his wife's sister, but being that she was OK with it and she wasn't violated, he cannot be blamed. She (the sister) carries all the blame.

Instead of all your irrelevant grab and throw analogies and examples, just telling us it's perfectly ok for the people we elect to lead us to have s.ex with and get other people but not their wives pregnant would have sufficed.

And if I might add, just go ahead and tell us this is the kind of society you wish for us as a nation, tell us no pussssyyy is off limit to our leaders.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by ezeagu(m): 11:25pm On Sep 18, 2011
Eko Ile:

The people I defend on the internet did not fcukk and got their wife's sister pregnant.

Try again dufuss.

But they did other things that were immoral (which is why you were specific in what they didn't do). There's no such thing as levels of immorality.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2011
omo_to_dun:

@Ileke_Idi

For every man who cannot control his [i]p[/i]enis, there is another woman who cannot control her [i]v[/i]agina. Men do not cheat by themselves. It takes another woman to help them unzip their trousers.

True, the sista is a sl ut. Sleeping with your own sister's husband.

However, he's a leader who ought to think better.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by EkoIle1: 11:30pm On Sep 18, 2011
ezeagu:

But they did other things that were immoral (which is why you were specific in what they didn't do). There's no such thing as levels of immorality.

And what are the immoral things?

If you are in any way going to reply with a sensible answer, please support your answer with verifiable proof of the so called immoral acts.

I know you wont so shut your mouth and stick to the topic.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by ezeagu(m): 11:33pm On Sep 18, 2011
Eko Ile:

And what are the immoral things?

If you are in any way going to reply with a sensible answer, [size=14pt]please support your answer with verifiable proof of the so called immoral acts.[/size]

[center][size=14pt]T.K.O.

Thread Done!
[/size][/center]
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by ektbear: 11:34pm On Sep 18, 2011
logica:

Which "general human standards"? it seems you know little about Middle-Eastern culture where a man can marry 2 or more sisters. I am almost sure this is also permitted in the North.

The Sister-in-law who was impregnated, is she married to Sullivan Chime? if not, then of what relevance is your example?

ezeagu:

It's not really an issue of general human cultural standards, for example the age of consent in Nigeria is as low as 13 in some parts of Nigeria, and polygamy is legal, all these things are an 'abomination' in other countries.
Right. But probably everywhere in the world, sleeping with your sister-in-law is viewed as disgusting, no?
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by EkoIle1: 11:36pm On Sep 18, 2011
ezeagu:

[center][size=14pt]T.K.O.

Thread Done!
[/size][/center]

You finnally proved me right.

You really should have shut your mouth instead of spewing silly rubbish and lies that you can not support with facts. That really was re-tarded.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by ezeagu(m): 11:36pm On Sep 18, 2011
ekt_bear:
Right. But probably everywhere in the world, sleeping with your sister-in-law is viewed as disgusting, no?

I don't know, just like I don't know the same for sleeping with a 13 year old.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by ezeagu(m): 11:37pm On Sep 18, 2011
Eko Ile:

You really should have shut your mouth instead of spewing silly rubbish and lies that you can not support with facts. That really was re-tarded.

Sorry, I already got what I wanted.
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by logica(m): 11:39pm On Sep 18, 2011
ekt_bear:

The Sister-in-law who was impregnated, is she married to Sullivan Chime? if not, then of what relevance is your example?
So what happens after you marry 2 sisters? You only sleep with the older one right, while you keep one as replacement in case the older one dies eh? So then, what "general human standards" are you talking about?
Re: Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) by logica(m): 11:41pm On Sep 18, 2011
Eko Ile:

Instead of all your irrelevant grab and throw analogies and examples. . . blah blah
Right, and you should realize you cannot hold me to your OWN morality standards. I can be almost certain we don't share the same sense of morality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Col. Ben Gbulie, One Of The 1966 Coupists Speaks On The Coup And Awo / Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... / Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.