Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:47 AM

Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) (77874 Views)

Flag Boy Arrested While Protesting Against "Hunger" In Abuja (Video) / Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by Delightsome2023: 1:27am On Mar 25, 2023
princepeter566:
One day your mother will be robbed and people will call her mad woman . When u have nothing good to say, just keep short your useless mouth.
you're q very stupid bastard and a useless cursed idiot for this rubbish you posted.
how I wish say you make this comment for my face.
Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by Abdulqareem: 4:01am On Mar 25, 2023
princepeter566:
The next general protest will be bloody. There's anger in the land
come to the North & go to the south west and south South, people are generally happy. What is making you bitter is what I'm yet to understand. And as for protest, sorry my dear, buhari has wàrned you, go to court and don't constitute nuisance. If you are thinking of repeating what happened during ENDSARS now, I'm sorry for you. Behave normal and go to court. This time around, Army will be deployed to reset your brain. And as for the shameless women parading themselves nude on the street, because LP lost an election, shows how low labour party and it's mobs are. APC lost Kano and heaven didn't fall. Wailing Wailers Association of Chest Beaters (WWACB).
Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by jaytee01(m): 5:36am On Mar 25, 2023
alanto:
For sure these women can not afford to make all these fancy banners, this is a politically sponsored protest.. I really think our politicians are doing the most... Seeing the posters and commenters, I really hope this is not labor party doings.

Your stupidity is follow come.....where did you see Labour Party in the story?
Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by Caramia2020(m): 6:17am On Mar 25, 2023
Gbogbowa:
because Apc rape them
Is dat enough reason for such act of nudity?
Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by rolams(m): 6:32am On Mar 25, 2023
Melagros:

Which court are you referring? Court of heaven or Nigerian Court

Will the demonstration make the corrupt institution called INEC reverse its declaration? NO! With the support of these people, the court can right the wrong of the dirty INEC.
Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by Johnjustice: 6:39am On Mar 25, 2023
They have been paid.
Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by walebliss(m): 7:42am On Mar 25, 2023
If these women weren't paid to do this, then let God in heaven answer their cry and punish all those that planed evil. Let their entire generation suffer
But if they were paid to do it , let all those that paid them and those that knew and only pretended and their cohorts, May the good lord in heaven suffer them and make them cry for ever.
Ase o
Amin
Amen
Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by Parizz: 9:39am On Mar 25, 2023
winner37:

Your location and I will hook you up with one pointed breasted lady now ...
anywhere in lag. I dont mind
Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by Parizz: 9:41am On Mar 25, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Well if you say so
are you vulgar?
Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by Isabi4lov: 10:24am On Mar 25, 2023
Parizz:
are you vulgar?
Nope
Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by Sammy5413(m): 10:27am On Mar 25, 2023
Wayward child, You really want to sell all your inheritance to buy her a bra?
Parizz:
whats your mum's bra size?
Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by Sammy5413(m): 10:30am On Mar 25, 2023
Wayward child, You really want to sell all your inheritance to buy her another bra when yours has been walking all over the streets naked?
Parizz:
whats your mum's bra size?
Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by winner37(m): 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2023
Parizz:
anywhere in lag. I dont mind

Ah , if you were in IB that one would have be small issues to dealt with ....

Wait you wanna tell me you don't know any ashawo place there
Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by ufotunang: 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2023
Parizz:
have you fingered b4
..to finger what,?
Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by gentleibraheem(m): 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
Legitisreal:
I am pained by this

Why won't this evil Muslims allow someone other than them who are even the real indeginous owners of the state rule

I’m a muslim and an indigene of Nasarawa.
I’m not Evil
We don’t vote across religious lines in Nasarawa
Not until people like you introduced it in churches
Now my brother thinks I’m not a bonafide son of the soul because of my religion
He bought the idea that the state is not his as long as a Christian is not governor.
This isn’t the Nasarawa I know.
We would put you guys to shame soon.
People would wake up to see you for who you are.
Nasarawa is not Kaduna, plateau or taraba.
There won’t be chaos, there won’t be crisis.
Your efforts would be futile
Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by Melagros(m): 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2023
rolams:

Will the demonstration make the corrupt institution called INEC reverse its declaration? NO! With the support of these people, the court can right the wrong of the dirty INEC.
You're right, we're in the same shoes
Re: Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) by rolams(m): 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2023
Melagros:

You're right, we're in the same shoes

You got it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Major Projects Under Construction In Nigeria (pics) / Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name / ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.