Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,329 members, 7,967,847 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 10:32 AM

Adexen Field Sales Experts Hopefuls: Let's Meet Here! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Adexen Field Sales Experts Hopefuls: Let's Meet Here! (913 Views)

Nestle Nigeria Plc Needs Field Sales Managers Across Nigeria -oct. 2014 / Baker Hughes 2015 Graduate Field Engineer! / 2012 SON Hopefuls:lets Converge Here For Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adexen Field Sales Experts Hopefuls: Let's Meet Here! by Kewt: 11:46am On Sep 18, 2011
Dear friends,
I was a bit skeptical about attending the Adexen test invitation especially because I was staying in far away Minna.

Anyway, thank God I did.

Fellow nairalanders in the house who took the test, I will like to have your experience about the test.

As for me, the high time of the test was when the Senior HR Manager gave us some hints about the firm
on whose behalf they were recruiting hinting that we could also be sent abroad bla bla bla and urging us
to take it more seriously!

The negative marking was an issue I had to struggle with all through the test as I was only hell bent on answering the ones I was 100% sure of.
After awhile, I had to shift ground and change my answering style by going for questions I was not also too sure of.

The questions were partly straight forward but for the prohibition of calculating machines, inadequate timing and negative marking as emphasized by the computer. Also heard some others had to re-take some parts (SC and SR I think) because of technical problems.

Overall, it was a nice experience but for the torrential rain that lasted through out the test period.

Kindly keep the thread going by sharing your experience about the test, or other usefull titbits like when the result will out and even the recruiting company till the tests results are released.

Goodluck to us all.[/b]

(1) (Reply)

1 Year It Female Student Needed In A Company In Ikeja Lagos / Fish Farm Supervisor Needed / Help! I Need A Good Ict Job!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.