Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,604 members, 7,941,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 11:48 PM

This Is The Unbelievable Thing They Did Not Tell Us About Youth Service Corp - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is The Unbelievable Thing They Did Not Tell Us About Youth Service Corp (229 Views)

This Is Why They Always Tell Us To Read Instructions Before Starting Exam / SCAM! Dr. Yakubu Nura Did NOT Win Any “World Physics Competition” / WAEC 2018 Results: Check And Tell Us About Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Unbelievable Thing They Did Not Tell Us About Youth Service Corp by Koppaguard: 10:33am On Mar 24, 2023
Who no come no go know grin

Where will I start from, is it the drill from the camp, or life after the camp... at least we all survived orientation camp, but we have to face the reality that Now our suffering just began.

This current crop of nysc batch, that is Batch A stream one, if you know anyone that fell into this range my people, just have pity on them, especially those that didn't participate in INEC work, which I happen to fall into the category, no body told us on time that February allowee will not be paid, no prior notice and some of us had already squandered the first allowee we received in camp. 😂 grin

Posted in a far away land, where you know no body. Some of us were even posted to a PPA where they don't pay a dime, like mine. I am expected to be in school to teach students from morning till the closing hour which is 1pm, all expenses including tp to and fro which is 400naira were footed by me. Tell me how I am going to save a dime from the 33k, let me be honest with you that the 19,500 naira of the then allowee is bigger than the 33k we have now, the economy is messed up big time that you can't buy anything tangible with 33k, not to talk of feeding.
I have calculated what I needed to settle down here of which the money won't even be enough.
3kg gas cylinder 12,500 here in Bauchi, three sets of pots, food stuff and other miscellaneous expenses, lol the money never finish? 😂
Please Government should come to our rescue, it won't be bad if our monthly Allowance would be increased to cushion the effect of this hard time. Many Corpers are dying in silence, some have ventured into ungodly practices just to make ends meet, we are people's children, please try to understand our plights and do the needful... Pay us on time and as well increase our monthly allowance in order for us to serve our father's land better under the rain and the scorching sun of North and every other part of the country. Thank you.

Corpers in the house share your experiences so far...

(1) (Reply)

Best Digital Marketing Training Institute In Noida / I Am A Science Student In High School I Want To Study Philosophy In Uni / 3 Changes Needing Immediate Compliance In Educational Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.