Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,068 members, 7,913,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 05:44 PM

CJN Ariwoola's Definition Of Forfeiture In 2014(photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CJN Ariwoola's Definition Of Forfeiture In 2014(photo) (3953 Views)

Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola / Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer / Pro-G5 Comments: SSS Grills CJN Ariwoola, other Justices demand Resignation - PG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: CJN Ariwoola's Definition Of Forfeiture In 2014(photo) by omonnakoda: 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2023
Bashet:

I know. But in most cases where the defendants were convicted, they were previously arrested.

Tinubu was never arrested, let alone convicted. So how did he commit a crime?
I don't know whether he was convicted maybe Obi has that information

I also believe that if he was convicted the beneficiaries should be APC which won the election

There is no basis for Obi to benefit from that
Re: CJN Ariwoola's Definition Of Forfeiture In 2014(photo) by Obaaderemi2: 6:08pm On Mar 24, 2023
Faber:

Okay, now that he is the CJN, his definition of forefeiture will change abi? I thought you were only useless before, I never knew you no get brain join...wetin full your head na used baby diapers

I no want slap you, na waste of slap. The slap way I get now, are reserved for IyaebeTheGreat and other shameless, hopeless, homeless and broke urchins
grin @used diapers.
Re: CJN Ariwoola's Definition Of Forfeiture In 2014(photo) by omonnakoda: 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2023
Funny how people start all these stupid threads and run away when they are dismantled

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Restore Electricity or use Bombers To Bring Down Any Dam Built By Niger / Federation Account Allocation: Who Is Short-changing Who? / If A Jet Is Missing A Pilot Must Be Missing. What Is Wrong With This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.