Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,078 members, 7,949,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

Profitable Businesses You Can Start Up Where You Live And Make Money Every Day - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Profitable Businesses You Can Start Up Where You Live And Make Money Every Day (202 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre / 5 Sure Lucrative Online Businesses You Can Start In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Profitable Businesses You Can Start Up Where You Live And Make Money Every Day by Solo777(m): 6:34pm On Mar 24, 2023
OVER 30+ HOT AND PROFITABLE BUSINESSES YOU CAN START UP WHERE YOU LIVE AND MAKE MONEY FROM THEM EVERY DAY

Procrastination is such a bad thing you know? I'll tell you why.....

Since last year, I was thinking about the best business I can set up for my mum when she retires from work and that opened up my mum to different business ideas.

This led me to making research in different areas and I decided to write a book on it to help people who are looking for businesses they can start up in the evening when they come back from work, or as a full time business, business for their stay at home wife, retired or old parents etc and guess what.

I was just procrastinating to start writing the book but since I put it out on pre-order this week and people made payment for it, I was forced to start writing the book and mehn......the business ideas are dope.

I had about 24 business ideas but since I started writing the book on Monday, I've figured out over 33 hot and profitable business ideas.

One thing is sure, making money everyday gives you confidence, helps you solve daily problems instead of living it to the end of the month, helps you solve emergencies and also take on projects and also, there's this confidence of "Don't worry, I'll be getting some money tomorrow"...... That feeling is priceless.

In this book, I also listed out

- how much you can start up the businesses with and

- how much you can possibly make.

These are businesses you can start up in the high income areas, mid income and low income areas.

I'll be giving out 20 copies to the first 20 persons @ #2,500 instead of #5,000.

Send NBI to 08179697499 to own a copy now for #2,500 only.

Soon the price will rise to #5,000.

Send a WhatsApp message now to 08179687499 and get it for #2,500 only.

Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start Up Where You Live And Make Money Every Day by Solo777(m): 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
The correct WhatsApp number is 0817 9687 499.

Send a WhatsApp message and get it now.

(1) (Reply)

Trustworthy Audit Defense Services In Mississauga To Protect Your Business / Top Crypto Rag To Riches Stories | Crypto Is Helping The Masses / Make More Than 50k-500k Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.