Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,454 members, 7,944,257 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:29 PM

Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu (59990 Views)

Man Congratulates His Brother After His NYSC But His English Got People Talking / FUNAAB Expels Michael Adewale Ifemosu For Writing Open Letter To VC On Facebook / The Imprisonment Of Richard Akindele: Lessons For ASUU & LASU - Ibrahim Alao (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by UnabashedIPOB: 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
norriswood:
failed republic of biafra zoo..almajiris has value than all igbos in biafra zoo, they are all dead brain..imagine useless igbos..very stupid people for the past 32 years abia state government are living in a rented place..animal will not see that, useless and good forsaken,smelling boy is here ranting like miserable human, is it Nigeria government that makes u igbos life miserable...bastard,slowpoke,psychiatric patient, tell ur parents to delivered u to amadioha for cleanse in biafa zoo

Another useful idiot for the Fulani[/b]s with his [b]low-life mentality. If I did not know any better I would think I am engaging a two-year-old but that would be an insult to all the two-year-olds out there because their IQ is way more than yours. You are a dead-brain M0R0N and lack the capacity to reason or think. Let me remind you that there are two ways one can influence human behavior; you can either manipulate it or you can inspire it. But guess what? I have chosen to do NEITHER because you're too damn TOXIC! Your indignant a$$ does NOT allow you to realize that the world does not revolve around you. Your ranting is nothing but a defensive posture; what you've failed to achieve with your brain, you try to accomplish with your HATRED and foul mouth! keep on because you would die a very miserable human being and I would be here to mock your dumb a$$!

Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by norriswood(m): 8:57am On Mar 28, 2023
UnabashedIPOB:

Another useful idiot for the Fulani[/b]s with his [b]low-life mentality. If I did not know any better I would think I am engaging a two-year-old but that would be an insult to all the two-year-olds out there because their IQ is way more than yours. You are a dead-brain M0R0N and lack the capacity to reason or think. Let me remind you that there are two ways one can influence human behavior; you can either manipulate it or you can inspire it. But guess what? I have chosen to do NEITHER because you're too damn TOXIC! Your indignant a$$ does NOT allow you to realize that the world does not revolve around you. Your ranting is nothing but a defensive posture; what you've failed to achieve with your brain, you try to accomplish with your HATRED and foul mouth! keep on because you would die a very miserable human being and I would be here to mock your dumb a$$!....are u done taking u dose? Tell ur parents to check u in to d nearest psychiatric hospital before u will run mad in d market square..with all above stories u just mentioned ,ur life still miserable nd frustrated, barking hungry bull.....u re just being frustrated...u can commit suicide if u ain't happy .....u re ain't normal ,u re thinking from anus..Igbo head

Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by UnabashedIPOB: 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2023
norriswood:

....are u done taking u dose? Tell ur parents to check u in to d nearest psychiatric hospital before u will run mad in d market square..with all above stories u just mentioned ,ur life still miserable nd frustrated, barking hungry bull.....u re just being frustrated...u can commit suicide if u ain't happy .....u re ain't normal ,u re thinking from anus..Igbo head

Your idiocy is beyond comprehension. Engage a thug, teach a thug, a thug will always remain a thug! I know you're stupid and it's better you shut your mouth so that we can all assume because the moment you open your mouth, you remove all doubt!

Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by norriswood(m): 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
UnabashedIPOB:

Your idiocy is beyond comprehension. Engage a thug, teach a thug, a thug will always remain a thug! I know you're stupid and it's better you shut your mouth so that we can all assume because the moment you open your mouth, you remove all doubt!
..keep ranting barking hungry bull dog from failed region.....backward region...almajiris on the street are more useful in Nigeria than entire igbos,,cry again....slowpoke
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by UnabashedIPOB: 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2023
norriswood:
..keep ranting barking hungry bull dog from failed region.....backward region...almajiris on the street are more useful in Nigeria than entire igbos,,cry again....slowpoke

WOW! Is this all your small mind can come up with? I thought you got more upstairs than that but on second thought, I just remembered that you're an idiot and a waste of human flesh!

Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by norriswood(m): 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
UnabashedIPOB:

WOW! Is this all your small mind can come up with? I thought you got more upstairs than that but on second thought, I just remembered that you're an idiot and a waste of human flesh!
...keep ranting..jobless IPOB from burial ground region.....ur parents made mistake by giving birth to u they should have aborted ur pregnancy cos u re a failure nd disgrace to them.....bastard child
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by UnabashedIPOB: 6:43pm On Mar 28, 2023
norriswood:
...keep ranting..jobless IPOB from burial ground region.....ur parents made mistake by giving birth to u they should have aborted ur pregnancy cos u re a failure nd disgrace to them.....bastard child

Awww! I see that you're in pain! I am sure you will get over it when your dumb a$$ learns some sense. There you go again with your projection. I am sure you're living under the bridge somewhere in Lagos and you probably snatched the phone that you're using. It's okay, in your next life, you might get lucky and have parents who would send you to school to educate your docile mind and teach you to be a decent human being instead of a thug. I am sorry you turned out to be a hopeless and useless being and of no benefit to humanity. You're better of dead than alive, you douchebag!

Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by magabounce(m): 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2023
I served at his School in 2012... Man is dogged and disciplined!!! I learnt a lot from him

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA / University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) / Adeyeye Olorunfemi: "I Don’t Regret My Action" — Student Rusticated By UNILAG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.