Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,931 members, 7,872,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? (5005 Views)

Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama / Current Justices Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria : Photos / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by limeta(f): 9:15am On Mar 25, 2023
limeta:
The questions i dont see been asked is why was he the CJN in London , was he on working visit or short holiday
What took him to London ,why was he there .
There should be readily available answers as a public servant in a democratic government.
Why is this questions not been asked why .

Re: Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by reddingtonblack: 9:31am On Mar 25, 2023
LocalStandard1:

That is why no sane and normal person should allow such broad daylight sham stand. This is existential!

From all logical point of view you havent establish the CJN met with Tinubu, you havent brought any evidence.
There are times i have visited my state of origin without branching to see my grandma

Immediately the News broke out, it was some of us that even said, that as to be an airport, anyone that can't walk a long distance can request for wheelchair its in every airport

Know one is even sure where Tinubu is, but lets even assume Tinubu is in London .. does that mean the CJN can't visit London same time, what if he has a prior appointment, most health appointment are scheduled ahead ? so should the CJN cancel is appointmemt because Tinubu is in London, if you aint worried about them meeting in Nigeria what makes london so exceptional.
Blackbone fixed a date to release his album earlier but davido came out few dates ago and picked same date ... Zombiedents why rule out COINCIDENCE.

1 Like

Re: Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by soojar(m): 9:55am On Mar 25, 2023
LocalStandard1:
When I see a news from the Peoples Gazette (that's where I first saw the news) I first of all believe half of it before I go on to confirm its authenticity. I don't deny or wave it off at first glance, those people can be very accurate.

When the news of the Supreme Court Judge came out the people from the other end made up all stories under heaven to deny and try to rubbish the report for days. They lambasted the news outlet and continue, as always, to try and rubbish the website. And they made up many stories with "proves" too!

When it became clear to the blind and deaf that it was true he left Nigeria on a wheelchair and was pictured, after trying briefly to deny the evidence but without tangible progress, they took a new turn and admitted but quickly spin the entire reality.

This event has made me remember the report of the INEC chairman going to Lagos to meet with Tinubu in the dead of night. It's a trend, and because there is no prove of the INEC chairman's movement it was swept off in a hush hush. Well that is until after the elections and few now realize the truth in the "rumours".

The entire Europe is not that big of a continent, the Western part especially, almost like going from one State to another in the South, only faster and smoother. UK to France is even closer. Don't be fooled, they have the money, they have the resources. Just like Tekno said, he charges his phone their, though a hype. But not them, that is their reality.

But my biggest concern is that the way we are seeing black and are made to believe it's white by the media propagandists and public spin doctors is very very damaging to self. It affects the conciousness of the masses and causes the majority to be mentally docile and intellectually lacking. They're damaging our ability to reason and process common sense.

Perfect example is the twenty five percent FCT votes saga, which is a simple and basic English turned rocket science and quantum mechanics equations, even though it has already been interpreted by the same Supreme Court few years ago. Laws are changing, basic English is being redefined and video and pictures are turning obsolete.

Our minds and the society is at risk here and it's all at the expense of a single person's ambition and burning desire, tied to a ginormous ego with plenty money to go round and the ability to also spend it.

What is strange in the pic. you posted? have you been to any international airport before? or even any airport?

We learn everyday
Re: Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by Ruthless70: 9:55am On Mar 25, 2023
LocalStandard1:
When I see a news from the Peoples Gazette (that's where I first saw the news) I first of all believe half of it before I go on to confirm its authenticity. I don't deny or wave it off at first glance, those people can be very accurate.

When the news of the Supreme Court Judge came out the people from the other end made up all stories under heaven to deny and try to rubbish the report for days. They lambasted the news outlet and continue, as always, to try and rubbish the website. And they made up many stories with "proves" too!

When it became clear to the blind and deaf that it was true he left Nigeria on a wheelchair and was pictured, after trying briefly to deny the evidence but without tangible progress, they took a new turn and admitted but quickly spin the entire reality.

This event has made me remember the report of the INEC chairman going to Lagos to meet with Tinubu in the dead of night. It's a trend, and because there is no prove of the INEC chairman's movement it was swept off in a hush hush. Well that is until after the elections and few now realize the truth in the "rumours".

The entire Europe is not that big of a continent, the Western part especially, almost like going from one State to another in the South, only faster and smoother. UK to France is even closer. Don't be fooled, they have the money, they have the resources. Just like Tekno said, he charges his phone their, though a hype. But not them, that is their reality.

But my biggest concern is that the way we are seeing black and are made to believe it's white by the media propagandists and public spin doctors is very very damaging to self. It affects the conciousness of the masses and causes the majority to be mentally docile and intellectually lacking. They're damaging our ability to reason and process common sense.

Perfect example is the twenty five percent FCT votes saga, which is a simple and basic English turned rocket science and quantum mechanics equations, even though it has already been interpreted by the same Supreme Court few years ago. Laws are changing, basic English is being redefined and video and pictures are turning obsolete.

Our minds and the society is at risk here and it's all at the expense of a single person's ambition and burning desire, tied to a ginormous ego with plenty money to go round and the ability to also spend it.

Dem go wail tire.
Matter still in court, yet still in contentious with CJN.

AV NOT SEEN PEOPLE WITH LOW MENTALITY.

THIS COWARDS WOULD NOT HAVE CHALLENGE THIS IF IT WAS NORTHERNER THAT WON.

READY TO TAKE HAUSA/FULANI TO COURT IN 2031.WHEN DEY WIN THEIR ELECTION BUNCH OF LOOSERS

2 Likes

Re: Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by hardbody: 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Oga Jonsen man, if this issue is not important enough then there's absolutely nothing worth talking about. If you think we've moved on then you and anyone thinking that deceive themselves. These are existential topics, you might not know now till later.

Bros forget, even that later you are talking about, these ones would have forgotten. They suffer from selective amnesia, all of them, and they prefer to watch Tom and Jerry than deal with issues that impact their very existence. Agberos don't generally think about tomorrow, they are always interested about the NOW.

1 Like

Re: Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2023
LocalStandard1:

He didn’t leave Nigeria on a wheeel chair. You’ve am clearly lost your way. Find that first

The media isn’t misleading you, they’re actually railroading you. There’s a difference
Re: Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by obi4eze(m): 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
Anybody denying that story is very gullible. The only reason more of the story was not released was to protect the source.

The CJN was definitely in UK to see Tinubu who was in Paris. Paris isn't far from London by air (about 30 mins). When Baba heard that he had been bursted, he ran back to Nigeria.
Re: Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by Owontime: 1:44pm On Mar 25, 2023
GO TO COURT.
Re: Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by Lovelive: 2:34pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Fact: Tinubu and CJN met
Re: Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by Lovelive: 2:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
obi4eze:
Anybody denying that story is very gullible. The only reason more of the story was not released was to protect the source.

The CJN was definitely in UK to see Tinubu who was in Paris. Paris isn't far from London by air (about 30 mins). When Baba heard that he had been bursted, he ran back to Nigeria.
Re: Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by Lovelive: 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2023
Supreme Court said that CJN traveled to London for Medicals and never met Tinubu, while Festus Keyamo saying that CJN never traveled to London at all. Which kind of contradiction is this na, who are we to believe ?

Anyways, some of us know how to read between the word.

If you know, you know.
Re: Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by Buccalcavity2: 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2023
So I have decided not to spare my obidient friends anymore since yesterday. Let's call a spade a spade you are purely STUPID when your emotions override your sense of judgement on seemingly clear subjects.
If your proof of clandestine meeting with btw CJN and BAT is wheel chair sight in london, you are not learned. Maybe educated. To see my lawyer friends who started deleting thier posts on SM yesterday after Supreme Court rebuttal. I SMH.
Same you agreed that cashless policy is hurtful to citizens but must be implemented to prevent a candidate from winning your candidate...until Supreme Court waded in. You are stupid!
Same you believed that Buhari is cloned. You are stupid!

1 Like

Re: Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by JOemmy(m): 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2023
Only dummies or tinibu's urchins will doubt that ariwolo a fellow yoruba muslim is not working for tinibu. I personally don't have any faith in the supreme court led by that corrupt judge to deliver justice for obi only military intervention can stop tinibu at this point from being sworn in on May 29.
Re: Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by PJtech: 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
Dey play

I don't expect less from people who taught Buhari is Jubril of sudan

anything to massage thier ego

1 Like

Re: Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by ProphetM0hammad: 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2023
LocalStandard1:

There's no bigger prove than the one presented to you, if you can't see it then not even a video of them together in a foreign hotel will you believe. His supporters know that much, that's why they have to always remind us "they own the courts!"

They even have to tell us it is them who "gave" Adeleke his victory. Well it really seems so.

You cry too much
May Allah grant you peace and rest
Re: Are We Still Denying The Supreme Court Judge Met With Tinubu? by economania(m): 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2023
If you deny the Tinubu as your president may God "the knower of every knowledge that exists" deny you the benefit and opportunity in his government be it as an individual, family, States and Region.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Picture Says A Thousand Words. Who Is This Man / Is Nigerian Constitution Written Or Unwritten? / See How The Oil Rich Port Harcourt Evacuates Waste- PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.