Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,490 members, 7,964,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 04:23 AM

I Provide For All Of Them, Lady With 3 Husband's Revealed. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Provide For All Of Them, Lady With 3 Husband's Revealed. (198 Views)

First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result / Identity Of The Girl Who Took Drugs To Have Sex With 3 FUTO Students Revealed / How To Have A Productive Day With 3 Simple Acts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Provide For All Of Them, Lady With 3 Husband's Revealed. by Udo155: 8:44am On Mar 25, 2023
SOME ADAM GENDER grin grin grin

An African woman who is married to three men has expressed confidence that none of them will be unfaithful.
The polyandrist identified as Nellie stated during an interview that she satisfies all their needs financially and intimately so there is no reason for them to look outside

According to the woman, she married the three of them after losing her first husband in a car accident after eight years of marriage and two children.

More In Details

https://www.uyoloaded.com.ng/2023/03/i-provide-for-all-of-them-lady-with-3.html

(1) (Reply)

Boost Your Success In Academia And Career With Prosperity Of Life's Products / Utilize These Proven Steps To Relocate To Canada Via The Study Route / Houses Available For Rent At Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.