Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,820 members, 7,872,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC (38976 Views)

The Moment Mahmood Yakubu Announced Postponement Of 2019 Elections (PICS) / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design / Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by profbana231: 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
Why are this bloggers trying to cause unrest in the country with the falsehood information that can instigate war in the nation ....... Election has come and gone we should preach peace and let's give chance for the newly elected President to work and let's cooperate and let's make Nigeria be great ......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by Majesty7: 6:44pm On Mar 25, 2023
God1000:
Okay, but why such attack in the first place?

That is the question on every sane people's lips.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by Majesty7: 6:45pm On Mar 25, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

Are you threatening Bauchi youths?

Tinubu should return the stolen mandate so that peace will reign

Which stolen mandate? Who won by your own perspective?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by hohafrank(m): 6:46pm On Mar 25, 2023
Tinubu and his urchins can lie.Why are you people like this?
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by Majesty7: 6:46pm On Mar 25, 2023
profbana231:
Why are this bloggers trying to cause unrest in the country with the falsehood information that can instigate war in the nation ....... Election has come and gone we should preach peace and let's give chance for the newly elected President to work and let's cooperate and let's make Nigeria be great ......

Is Obi preaching Peace? Did he not say they will occupy all INEC offices? Just a sad scenario

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by Majesty7: 6:48pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:
Too much capping no dey ever full basket.

Interpretation:

I no dey advice una again.

Wetin una price , una go pay- facts.

Wetin una dey find una go see.

Inshallah.

The report said that it is fake news.

The properties of the INEC CHAIRMAN are safe because we in the North are satisfied with the outcome of the Elections

We know that the first and only mandate thief in Nigeria was executed in 1966- facts.

The second mandate thief shares something in common with first mandate thief 😂

However, the second mandate thief will not be able to steal Jagaban's mandate. Asiwaju, we stand gidipa on your mandate - facts.

I hereby respectfully call on the DSS, the Nigerian Police force, The Nigerian Army , the Nigerian Navy and the Nigerian Air force to arrest those spreading fake news on this thread. Please act fast.

Especially the owner of such platforms
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by asanausana91: 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2023
Mamoud Yakubu you can run but you can never hide. We are coming
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by Putinofrussia: 6:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

Are you threatening Bauchi youths?

Tinubu should return the stolen mandate so that peace will reign
Another mandate bandit spotted.
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by Everlastingson: 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
8stargeneral:
Hmmm...i don't see this INEC chairman going scout free

He put himself in this mess

Mahmoud can never go Scot free, even from God.
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by Babaibe: 6:57pm On Mar 25, 2023
lies , incitement, propaganda are their ways.Bittered loser, Obi supporters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by famology(m): 6:58pm On Mar 25, 2023
Season of fake news.
President Tinubu gcfr. Zombidients can cry blood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by Demolakay: 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
Zico5:
These people will surely set this country on fire. The truth is that they are not the agents of change as they postulated. They are only after power and if this is not achieved. Nigeria should collapse.

They have gone through the Irev and they know their candidate failed woefully. But they have decided the legitimate winner will not rule and that's why they have been coming up with different propaganda. All their efforts can't yield any fruit cos power belong to God and he has given it to emilokan.

I mean results on Irev dat took Inec 1 month to upload?
Up until now, Inec is yet to upload d Presidential results 100% on its website, still perfecting deir rigging.

U must mistake everybody for u, cos ur daft.
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by Themanleshey: 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2023
asanausana91:
even the military are not not happy with APC.

Eh Opor minister of defense 🙌🏾

So your boys no deh happy ba?
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by everyoneisholy: 7:09pm On Mar 25, 2023
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by americanigga(m): 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

Northern attackers that ain't scared of death?

But Mahmoud brought this upon himself by selecting a drug baron to be president of Nigeria against the will of the Nigerian people

Fake news. Recycled endsars protest photo
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by pacespot(m): 7:29pm On Mar 25, 2023
Then who is the owner of the property?
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by Keegan: 7:37pm On Mar 25, 2023
asanausana91:
Mamoud Yakubu you can run but you can never hide. We are coming

Keep on pilling enemies upon enemies. You've not finished with the Yorubas who are very lenient with you, now you are threatening your avowed enemies Hausas/Fulanis. I'm sorry for you people.
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by dalass(f): 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2023
Quest7777:

Many people are ready to devour Mahmood fufu head... grin

Actually, that is Emefieles head 😊

1 Like

Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by preciousmetals: 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2023
Gradually the crowd is gathering, Nigeria politicians don't know what is coming to them soon
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by Formation10: 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:
Too much capping no dey ever full basket.

Interpretation:

I no dey advice una again.

Wetin una price , una go pay- facts.

Wetin una dey find una go see.

Inshallah.

The report said that it is fake news.

The properties of the INEC CHAIRMAN are safe because we in the North are satisfied with the outcome of the Elections

We know that the first and only mandate thief in Nigeria was executed in 1966- facts.

The second mandate thief shares something in common with first mandate thief 😂

However, the second mandate thief will not be able to steal Jagaban's mandate. Asiwaju, we stand gidipa on your mandate - facts.

I hereby respectfully call on the DSS, the Nigerian Police force, The Nigerian Army , the Nigerian Navy and the Nigerian Air force to arrest those spreading fake news on this thread. Please act fast.
e go clear for una eyes 👀 wen Mahmood go start to tell the truth to Nigerians
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by afbstrategies: 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2023
God1000:
Okay, but why such attack in the first place?
Be Quiet. Don’t act as if you don’t know tha Nigerian leaders have been toying with the will and future on millions of people for a very long time. You be Johnny just come?😡
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by asanausana91: 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
Keegan:

Keep on pilling enemies upon enemies. You've not finished with the Yorubas who are very lenient with you, now you are threatening your avowed enemies Hausas/Fulanis. I'm sorry for you people.
you are a fool. I am a northerner and iam telling you that the north is not happy with that fool. Tell him to come to the north if he is man enough. You are talking about Yoruba? Hahahaaaa! Abiola and obj will tell who is Abacha.
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by InvertedHammer: 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
/
Northern mobs no dey play.

Southerners na to finish chopping mama food come online dey type "dodorima" and "sailing". But for their presence one man go snatch ballot box and they no fit do anything. Instead the cowards go run online and be shouting "UN". grin

/
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by Everlastingson: 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2023
profbana231:

Who told you election has come and gone? Keep wishing it away. But the struggle is just beginning. Tinubu must vomit the mandate.
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by afbstrategies: 8:30pm On Mar 25, 2023
PandoraObi:
Attackers will be treated like criminals
Keep typing rubbish from your hut. Don’t go and look for something better to do with your life. Everyone is quiet because it took place in the north. If this happened in the east, clueless corrupt zombies would roll their tanks in the streets and kill scores of unarmed people. We’re no longer in dark ages. Your hatred for Igbo people will not help put food on your mat ok.
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by Keegan: 8:35pm On Mar 25, 2023
asanausana91:
I am a fool. I am a northerner and iam telling you that the north is not happy with that fool. Tell him to come to the north if he is man enough. You are talking about Yoruba? Hahahaaaa! Abiola and obj will tell who is Abacha.

Your papa and mama na fool. Northerner my foot, you wish you were. You will soon get what you are praying for in full.
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by Sirbuchi10: 8:46pm On Mar 25, 2023
Whose house,oga Na una scatter Nigeria plane ,wait and see how angry youth will devour ince
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by asanausana91: 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2023
Keegan:

Your papa and mama na fool. Northerner my foot, you wish you were. You will soon get what you are praying for in full.
za ku ci uwaku. Don't worry. Why not challenge me if you think otherwise.
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by sukar886: 8:57pm On Mar 25, 2023
PandoraObi:
Attackers will be treated like criminals
Mumu, na u go treat them like criminal
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by Everlastingson: 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2023
Keegan:

Igbo people have never called any tribe their enemies. You are the one falsely claiming Hausa are Igbo enemies, which is a fat lie. Little boy. Try another trick.
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by Tilldendoftime(m): 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2023
Quest7777:

Many people are ready to devour Mahmood fufu head... grin
Nice fufu art.... But fear no go let me chop this fufu o, lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Military Invades Nnamdi Kanu’s Community In Abia For The 3rd Time. Photos / 2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB / FIRS Retires All Directors Who Have Served For Eight Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.