Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,654 members, 7,944,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:28 AM

Iran Is One Country That Doesn't Fear Any Country - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Is One Country That Doesn't Fear Any Country (909 Views)

Why Iran Is Scared Stiff Of Israel / Islamic Theocracy In Iran Is A Misnomer / Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iran Is One Country That Doesn't Fear Any Country by ken6488(m): 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2023
The country has passed alot

They attacked USA, USA attacked back

Iran retaliate

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Is One Country That Doesn't Fear Any Country by nnamdi640: 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2023
ken6488:

Iran retaliate
You mean the same retaliation they carried out that caused the death of their citizens
Re: Iran Is One Country That Doesn't Fear Any Country by Obrigardo: 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2023
ken6488:

Iran retaliate

Many of you grown up jobless magats on this board are so hopeless that your hate for American freedom will make you start worshipping Iran and kissing putins propaganda.

Soon all y'all will be disgraced and we won't see your type here again. It's happened many times before.
Re: Iran Is One Country That Doesn't Fear Any Country by Horus(m): 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8CWb6-xS-w

Iran Strikes US Base With Missiles

5 Likes

Re: Iran Is One Country That Doesn't Fear Any Country by ken6488(m): 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2023
Obrigardo:

Many of you grown up jobless magats on this board are so hopeless that your hate for American freedom will make you start worshipping Iran and kissing putins propaganda.

Soon all y'all will be disgraced and we won't see your type here again. It's happened many times before.
Seriously Hate American?

Na I just hate the rubbish dey do some times

So what are they doing In Syria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Is One Country That Doesn't Fear Any Country by Watcharena: 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2023
ken6488:
Seriously Hate American?

Na I just hate the rubbish dey do some times

So what are they doing In Syria
stealing oil

10 Likes

Re: Iran Is One Country That Doesn't Fear Any Country by pol23: 11:49pm On Mar 25, 2023
People come here to defend Russia.
People also come here to defend NATO and USA.
We all have different opinion, but I can easily relate with anyone that supports Russia, simply because Russia associate with the oppressed.
USA is the oppressor and invader in the real sense…
That being said.
It will amaze you to know that Iran has an economy of approximately $2T , It’s rank as 11th in the world.
Iran Economy is Bigger than that of Poland, Belgium and Norway combined.
That’s what self reliance can achieve.
When you know there’s no international community to help you… you just have to help yourselves.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Is One Country That Doesn't Fear Any Country by reccy(m): 4:46am On Mar 26, 2023
pol23:
We all have different opinion, but I can easily relate with anyone that supports Russia, simply because Russia associate with the oppressed.
That being said.
It will amaze you to know that Iran has an economy of approximately $2T , It’s rank as 11th in the world.

When you know there’s no international community to help you… you just have to help yourselves.

Waw!!! Truly amazing. Considering the sanctions and proxy wars, I must commend their resilience! The only country that gives israel sleepless night in the middle east even with their sanctions and sabotages, the persians are still waxing stronger....They are Legends!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Is One Country That Doesn't Fear Any Country by olugabbie(m): 9:21am On Mar 26, 2023
pol23:
That being said.

Good job!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Is One Country That Doesn't Fear Any Country by Kojochyke(m): 10:57am On Mar 26, 2023
Obrigardo:

Una too dey insult.. He said America o, not ur name o. Wetin sef. Wetin?
Re: Iran Is One Country That Doesn't Fear Any Country by Obrigardo: 11:23am On Mar 26, 2023
Kojochyke:
Una too dey insult.. He said America o, not ur name o. Wetin sef. Wetin?

I have the life i live now because of America and not your hell hole you live in. So i take it personal when some crooks with hates in their hearts trash the freedom i fought so hard to get.

Hateful people.
Re: Iran Is One Country That Doesn't Fear Any Country by Notorioustroll: 11:33am On Mar 26, 2023
ken6488:

Iran retaliate
You are just a brainwashed African.

In practice, what do Iran has to attack turkey not to talk of UK?
Re: Iran Is One Country That Doesn't Fear Any Country by Notorioustroll: 11:41am On Mar 26, 2023
Drameeja:

Fake news.

Freedom in the US is a ruse.

The vax mandates, shadow banning/censorships, rigged elections, terrorist ops around the globe etc exposed gringolandia as an EVIL rogue.

Meanwhile, western collapse is now in top gear, thanks to Putin & co.
What pains me is that people like you will die before Putin dies and the final collapse of every anti-US country .
Re: Iran Is One Country That Doesn't Fear Any Country by Kojochyke(m): 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
Obrigardo:

I have the life i live now because of America and not your hell hole you live in. So i take it personal when some crooks with hates in their hearts trash the freedom i fought so hard to get.

Hateful people.
u fought in America? Wow. Is it their civil war? U must really be old.

America exists to subdue every country it sees as a competitive threat. America is built around blood and thievery. From Iraq to Libya to Syria etc. Deceit is their watch word.
They give u aids, with hold vital things from you so that you don't rise, and at the same time they threaten you not to make beneficial friends with others.

If u r in USA, u might be enjoying everything, but note that American foreign policy to to go about the globe making sure that other citizens don't enjoy.

I can indulge u, with direct unclassified materials of how America created and funded al-Qaeda for several years through CIA, the reason might make u hate them.
I can also give u materials on their espionage, destabilizing many countries and how one of their planes was forced to land and America got caught in the most embarrassing way ever.

Do u know Y they killed Gaddafi? Do u know the true reason? And the gold et al they stole?

Personally I would love for Nigeria n other African countries to look like America, but will America want that?

Thankfully, there is a global change happening as we speak, and it is highly welcome.

Ruminate on that!

1 Like

Re: Iran Is One Country That Doesn't Fear Any Country by Kojochyke(m): 4:53pm On Mar 26, 2023
Notorioustroll:

And u had to mention UK?
Do ur research well, UK got nothing much right now. Na packaging.
If the collective west aint scared, why are they having high blood pressure over Iranian nuclear programme?
Abi u nor know say small nyash dey shake?

1 Like

Re: Iran Is One Country That Doesn't Fear Any Country by ken6488(m): 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
Notorioustroll:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-49053383.amp
Re: Iran Is One Country That Doesn't Fear Any Country by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:11am On Mar 27, 2023
In the Bible Abraham is from Iran incase you forgot.
Re: Iran Is One Country That Doesn't Fear Any Country by Hotice085: 7:47am On Mar 27, 2023
ken6488:

Iran retaliate

You just got your latest supply of Siberian cheap weed and cracks, how many round u don smoke?

(1) (Reply)

Why Coup Should Happen In Equitorial Guinea And President And Vice Killed / The Real Cause Of Israel And Palestinian War / Mugabe Out, Morgan In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.