Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,758 members, 7,875,907 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

Asiwaju Is Coming! Tinubu's Documentary Showing On Arise TV, Channels And TVC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Is Coming! Tinubu's Documentary Showing On Arise TV, Channels And TVC (50119 Views)

Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV / Donald Duke Spoke Of His Identity Theft By Tinubu And TVC (Video) / President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asiwaju Is Coming! Tinubu's Documentary Showing On Arise TV, Channels And TVC by JagabanBorgu: 4:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
Omodua:
Stop yarning nonsense. Tinubu going nowhere. The stolen presidency must be returned/reclaimed.

And it shall be so!
Stolen from who?

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Is Coming! Tinubu's Documentary Showing On Arise TV, Channels And TVC by Nasir123(m): 4:42pm On Mar 26, 2023
seguno2:

In the way that it favoured 20 million Lagosians without water in every building and no free schools for all children despite the huge amount of IGR, oil revenue and loans?
Do you know what you are talking about

How much money did Jakande have in four years, even after adjusting for inflation and population, compared with Tinubu and his progreThief cronies in 24 years?

All this your capping is just wailing.
After all he is better than Atiku and Obi combined in my opinion.
Obi is even a no no to me.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Is Coming! Tinubu's Documentary Showing On Arise TV, Channels And TVC by maridrug(m): 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
JealousCobra:
He will come and be going to jail soon.

All this yeye hyping from his horde of urchins will never save his butts from been kicked hard 😎

The glorified barawo must return the mandate he stole.
Stolen from who?

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Is Coming! Tinubu's Documentary Showing On Arise TV, Channels And TVC by Realist777: 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
abobote:
Coming from his sick bed
With your hatred, people like me would rather vote for tinubu's dead body than to vote anyone you and your likes prefer

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Is Coming! Tinubu's Documentary Showing On Arise TV, Channels And TVC by Dottormentor: 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
Pray you don't die before him, you did more than this to M Buhari and at the end what happen? I pitty u. Omo ale gbogbo
SLAP44:
Tinubu just arrived

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Is Coming! Tinubu's Documentary Showing On Arise TV, Channels And TVC by DrMuzungu(m): 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
Asiwaju Bola Th1efnubu, president for life!!!
Re: Asiwaju Is Coming! Tinubu's Documentary Showing On Arise TV, Channels And TVC by SLAP44: 5:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
Dottormentor:
Pray you don't die before him, you did more than this to M Buhari and at the end what happen? I pitty u. Omo ale gbogbo

Are you one of the people supporting his waist so he won't fall? How much are they paying you?
Re: Asiwaju Is Coming! Tinubu's Documentary Showing On Arise TV, Channels And TVC by Omodua(m): 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Stolen from who?
Stolen from Nigerian Masses who voted for a change.
Re: Asiwaju Is Coming! Tinubu's Documentary Showing On Arise TV, Channels And TVC by ObiDatti85(m): 6:57pm On Mar 26, 2023
Old Age presidency

Nigeria is a joke
Re: Asiwaju Is Coming! Tinubu's Documentary Showing On Arise TV, Channels And TVC by Princewell2012(m): 8:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Tinubu is the most prepared President Nigeria will ever have....

Hope he will be able to persevere with opposition because it will definitely come
Re: Asiwaju Is Coming! Tinubu's Documentary Showing On Arise TV, Channels And TVC by JagabanBorgu: 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
Omodua:
Stolen from Nigerian Masses who voted for a change.
Votes counted shows that Nîgeriàn masses voted him, why contradicting yourself?

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Is Coming! Tinubu's Documentary Showing On Arise TV, Channels And TVC by SouthSouth1914: 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2023
Ened:

Frustration, delusion, hate or jealousy & wailing are the signs of poverty. Poor wailing soul 😃😃😃

What an irony! A wailer, wailing at another!!
Re: Asiwaju Is Coming! Tinubu's Documentary Showing On Arise TV, Channels And TVC by francotunsco: 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
What a rich documentary! I wish i can compose such an intelligent poetic lines. Kudos to the producer!

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Is Coming! Tinubu's Documentary Showing On Arise TV, Channels And TVC by Omodua(m): 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Votes counted shows that Nîgeriàn masses voted him, why contradicting yourself?
It was rigged/stolen. According to votes counted.
Re: Asiwaju Is Coming! Tinubu's Documentary Showing On Arise TV, Channels And TVC by JagabanBorgu: 11:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
Omodua:
It was rigged/stolen. According to votes counted.
Who was rîggèd out?
Re: Asiwaju Is Coming! Tinubu's Documentary Showing On Arise TV, Channels And TVC by uchennaq(m): 5:51am On Mar 27, 2023
Benwallt:
Bola, on your mandate we stand. An altruistic leader. Your name alone causes fear and makes many tremble. They run from pillar to post looking for avenue to pull you down but you are damn prepared.

You started your journey of a thousand mile with a standard step why your pairs are chasing shadows, cutting corners and jumping fences to catch up with you. They couldn't. They have retorted to asking questions from trees and animals as to whether they saw you spit, shit or per by the road side as you surge and sojourn in your calculated and meticulous journey.

You defeated the beast with one swipe, you caught and tether the lion to a tree, you used the Viper's fang to pick in between your teeth. You arrived your promised land unscathed with the multitude you picked and helped along the way.

Sewer rats, bald headed vultures, hyenas, and jackass jackals cannot deny you of the reward that you were given by the people you sacrificed for. No.

Come May 29 they will be put to shame. We have identified a massive acres of infertile land where the labourers will laboured harrowingly for 8 years. They will wish for death but death will deny them rest.

As you are resting there, drink french tea, proceed to London, drink London wine, plan your government and hit the ground running as soon as the oath is finalised.

No children of dogs, pigs and perdition can stop you.

This person na fool
Re: Asiwaju Is Coming! Tinubu's Documentary Showing On Arise TV, Channels And TVC by Benwallt(m): 6:11am On Mar 27, 2023
uchennaq:

This person na fool

Uchennaq, you are back from India jail. How did you escape? Well in no time you are going back. This time, you are getting life imprisonment.
Re: Asiwaju Is Coming! Tinubu's Documentary Showing On Arise TV, Channels And TVC by juniior(m): 9:55am On Mar 27, 2023
PAID ADVERT
Re: Asiwaju Is Coming! Tinubu's Documentary Showing On Arise TV, Channels And TVC by Omodua(m): 10:32am On Mar 27, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Who was rîggèd out?
GRV and Jandor were rigged out in the gubernatorial.

Obi and Atiku were rigged out. Obi scored over 900k in the presidential elections. Tinubu less than 200k. But results upturned.

Is that not rigging, mago-mago
Re: Asiwaju Is Coming! Tinubu's Documentary Showing On Arise TV, Channels And TVC by JagabanBorgu: 10:59am On Mar 27, 2023
Omodua:
GRV and Jandor were rigged out in the gubernatorial.

Obi and Atiku were rigged out. Obi scored over 900k in the presidential elections. Tinubu less than 200k. But results upturned.

Is that not rigging, mago-mago
U are saying GRV rîggèd out Jandor or what?
Obi scored 900k votes where?
In Kano or Katsina or Ekiti or Osun?
Re: Asiwaju Is Coming! Tinubu's Documentary Showing On Arise TV, Channels And TVC by Omodua(m): 11:33am On Mar 27, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

U are saying GRV rîggèd out Jandor or what?
Obi scored 900k votes where?
In Kano or Katsina or Ekiti or Osun?
APC rigged out Labour and PDP.
Re: Asiwaju Is Coming! Tinubu's Documentary Showing On Arise TV, Channels And TVC by JagabanBorgu: 11:37am On Mar 27, 2023
Omodua:
APC rigged out Labour and PDP.
PDP and LP cancelled each other, APC won fair and square, ur teàrs won't change that.
Re: Asiwaju Is Coming! Tinubu's Documentary Showing On Arise TV, Channels And TVC by Omodua(m): 11:43am On Mar 27, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

PDP and LP cancelled each other, APC won fair and square, ur teàrs won't change that.
APC never won.

And that is why it is appealing to ethnic sentiment for political relevance and survival.
Re: Asiwaju Is Coming! Tinubu's Documentary Showing On Arise TV, Channels And TVC by JagabanBorgu: 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2023
Omodua:
APC never won.

And that is why it is appealing to ethnic sentiment for political relevance and survival.
Obi and his LP are d ones playing d tribal and religîóus game not any other party.
U all want to turn d table of events that just unfolded in our sights now?

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Is Coming! Tinubu's Documentary Showing On Arise TV, Channels And TVC by Namigotalktru: 10:41am On Apr 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Why should I be

I am only advising you to stay on the thread or better still create a thread on Peter Obi "alleged" crime

As e dey pain you e dey sweet me. You will soon learn everyone has the same freedom of speech you use to malign people online
Re: Asiwaju Is Coming! Tinubu's Documentary Showing On Arise TV, Channels And TVC by Gandrova: 1:29pm On Apr 16, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Even Arise TV cheesy
When Almighty God is with you, Even Satan will bow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Call Me A Hypocritical Idiot If Buhari Returns Today" - Facebook User / Police Take Over Amotekun Protest Venue In Lagos / Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.