Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,005 members, 7,949,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:11 AM

Pres. Buhari Abandoned Me After I Dr@nk Gutter Water To Celebrate His Victory — - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pres. Buhari Abandoned Me After I Dr@nk Gutter Water To Celebrate His Victory — (180 Views)

Man Sleeping Inside Gutter In Port Harcourt (Pictured) / Young Men Turn Gutter Into Swimming Pool (Photos) / Wheelbarrow Pusher Washing His Clothes In A Gutter In Ketu, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pres. Buhari Abandoned Me After I Dr@nk Gutter Water To Celebrate His Victory — by Arab1234567: 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2023
Aliyu Mohammed Sani, a middle-aged tailor, who bath and dr@nk water from the gutter in celebration of President Muhammadu Buhari’s victory in 2019, has d¥mped the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) due to ‘fr¥stration’.

Speaking at a press conference in Bauchi, on Thursday, March 23, he accused the president and ruling party of abandoning him after he drank the water.

“My name is Aliyu Mohammed Sani, popularly known as Ali Gayu Na Baba Buhari, but that was in the past.

Almost everybody is aware that when Muhammadu Buhari won the 2019 election, I took bath and drank from the gutter in celebration of President Muhammadu Buhari’s election victory,” he said.

He added that of all the political leaders, no one cared about him apart from Alhaji Musa Azare who is of the PDP.

“The reason why I d¥mped the APC is, despite the widespread reports of my action in the media, they didn’t care about me.

He (Azare) was happy to have come and met me in good condition because there were speculations that I di£d as a result of drinking from the gutter, but after confirming that I was fine, he even gave me a token.

That is why I am here to categorically state that from today, anybody who calls me or addresses me as Ali Gayu Na Baba Buhari will be sued in court.

Now I have become Ali Gayu Na Baba Kauran Bauchi and Musa Ahmed Azare, the Jagaban of Jagaban Katagum. I congratulate the Governor on his re-election victory,” he said.

Re: Pres. Buhari Abandoned Me After I Dr@nk Gutter Water To Celebrate His Victory — by Flora2Sweet: 7:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
Lol..
You for add Petrol come lite small fire 🔥🤣

Mumu Pro Max🤣🤣
Re: Pres. Buhari Abandoned Me After I Dr@nk Gutter Water To Celebrate His Victory — by habsydiamond(m): 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2023
Yeye dey smell for this one head.. u drank gutter water because buhari won an election... why no come get typhoid fever wey go make u spend all u have before u go know say buhari no send u work.. people wey do more than drink gutter sef no see anything.

(1) (Reply)

When Do The 2023 NHL Playoff Games Start? / Nevada Car Registration: Everything You Need To Know / AI Prompt Merchant Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.