Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,535 members, 7,888,718 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:34 PM

They Said Garri Will Make You Fat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Said Garri Will Make You Fat? (1270 Views)

They Said Igbo Girls Are The Prettiest / They Said My Elder Bro Look Like Pyhno Is It True (pictures) / SAD: WhatsApp Just Banned Me — This Is What They Said [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Said Garri Will Make You Fat? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 25, 2023
A cup of garri contain 360 cal that is 99% carb. From research, too much garri consumptiom will make you gain weight due to the excess carbs the body store as fats.

For some days now, i have been taking garri steady -morning, afternoon, night. Sometimes with akara, or others. Atleast a day i take 5 cups of garri.

But i didn't notice any weight gain. Infact i don turn "stick" so where do those people get their theory that garri will make you gain weight.

NB: My eyesight's still all good.

3 Likes

Re: They Said Garri Will Make You Fat? by Theboy21: 10:45pm On Mar 25, 2023
MaDaRa01:
A cup of garri contain 360 cal that is 99% carb. From research, too much garri consumptiom will make you gain weight due to the excess carbs the body store as fats.

For some days now, i have been taking garri steady -morning, afternoon, night. Sometimes with akara, or others. Atleast a day i take 5 cups of garri.

But i didn't notice any weight gain. Infact i don turn "stick" so where do those people get their theory that garri will make you gain weight.

Garri is life tongue tongue
Re: They Said Garri Will Make You Fat? by imagrg(m): 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2023
You are not made for fats.

Garri can make your preek bigger and eaten with groundnuts, it can give you the necessary strength to push it in and download! grin

1 Like

Re: They Said Garri Will Make You Fat? by Mamayam: 12:47am On Mar 26, 2023
MaDaRa01:

Proof of calorie content of garri?
Re: They Said Garri Will Make You Fat? by Nobody: 5:18am On Mar 26, 2023
Mamayam:

Proof of calorie content of garri?
check google
Re: They Said Garri Will Make You Fat? by Natbrowny: 6:47am On Mar 26, 2023
MaDaRa01:
Sometimes with akara, or others. Atleast a day i take 5 cups of garri.

Here is ur mistake. Take the garri alone..
No akara, no sugar, no groundnut, no nothing

U go see changes

(1) (Reply)

Guys.... What Was Your Biggest Red Pill Realization? / The Advantages Of Bathing Regularly Together /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.