Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,828 members, 7,872,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

Hold Me Accountable To My Promises Soludo Tells Ndi Anambra As He Marks One Year - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hold Me Accountable To My Promises Soludo Tells Ndi Anambra As He Marks One Year (192 Views)

Wike: I Have Fulfilled My Promises To Judiciary / I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu / I Will Fulfill My Promises – President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hold Me Accountable To My Promises Soludo Tells Ndi Anambra As He Marks One Year by uchizzy4life(m): 12:24am On Mar 26, 2023
By Ndife David - Awka.

Governor Charles Chukwuma Soludo has reiterated his commitment to fulfilling his promises to Ndi Anambra As He Marks One Year In Office.

He made this disclosure today at a town hall meeting where he presented the account of his stewardship to the people of the State at the international convention center in Awka.

While appreciating Ndi Anambra for their support and prayers so far, the Governor emphasized the need for public community partnership to ensure adequate security, infrastructural and economic development of the state.

In line with the administration five cardinal objectives, Governor Soludo promised to do more to expand on agriculture, education, youth empowerment, health, transportation, entertainment among others.

According to him, every sector of the state will be affected positively as we continue this journey of building a peaceful, prosperous and livable homeland.

He called on Ndi Anambra to be law abiding even as they continue to support the government transformation agenda through regular payment of taxes.
The Chairman of the program and also Chairman, Council of Elders, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Worldwide, Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu while expressing his gratitude for the honour to chair the occasion commended the dexterity and sagacity of the governor on working to build a 21st century smart mega city of livable and prosperous Anambra State.

Today calls for thanksgiving and appreciation to God for the blessing of Prof Chukwuma Charles Soludo to Ndi Anambra, he said.

In His Remark, Former President Olusegun Obasanjo defined Prof Chukwuma Soludo as a man of integrity. He described Soludo's exceptional performance at the central bank as a great yardstick to trade upon his credibility and competence to deliver on his agenda to the people of his state.

Given the physical evidence of your milestone achievements on infrastructural and economy transformation in the state, it is pertinent that you will achieve more in the next three years.

He went further to advise the Ace governor to invest more on agriculture and human capital development to make Anambra a leading hub in oil palm and drug production and other key manufacturing sector of the country.

Some other very important personalities who grace the event includes, the Deputy Governor of the State, Dr. Onyekachukwu Ibezim, Former Governor of Anambra State, Mr. Peter Obi, MD/CEO ACTDA, Mr. Ossy Onuko, Chairman Rotech Energy Services, Chief Austin Oguejiofor, Iyom Bianca Ojukwu and others.

#Ndlifestudios

1 Share

Re: Hold Me Accountable To My Promises Soludo Tells Ndi Anambra As He Marks One Year by jumper524(m): 12:51am On Mar 26, 2023
Now this chap has raised the standard of leadership in anambra state. Owing of workers is not a thing to be heard in the state.
Kudos to governors who sees it as a taboo to owe workers.
Soludo, Zulum, elrufai, Sanwo olu to mention some few.
Shame on eye service men like Ortom who politicise the plight of his people and still punish them on top.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hold Me Accountable To My Promises Soludo Tells Ndi Anambra As He Marks One Year by AntiWailer: 1:01am On Mar 26, 2023
this is the Igbo Man that will likely be the President of Nigeria Some Day.

1 Like

Re: Hold Me Accountable To My Promises Soludo Tells Ndi Anambra As He Marks One Year by yarimo(m): 1:11am On Mar 26, 2023
NGIGE, OBIANO did well as governor of Anambra state and now SOLUDO is doing well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hold Me Accountable To My Promises Soludo Tells Ndi Anambra As He Marks One Year by okeysoninv: 3:46am On Mar 26, 2023
You promised us Dubai and Japan in Anambra and I'm yet to see any

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo To Soludo: "I Reserve You For National And International Assignments.” / Ahmed Alkali Quits As NNPP National Chairman / 2023: Applauding Our Armed Forces' Apolitical Posture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.