Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,707 members, 7,914,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:24 PM

Watch Kenneth Okonkwo fed Apc with their own poison in the latest ARISE debate. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Kenneth Okonkwo fed Apc with their own poison in the latest ARISE debate. (1859 Views)

'RIP APC': Youths Denounce APC With A Coffin In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters / Senator Isa Zarewa Dumps APC With 300 Aspirants In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Kenneth Okonkwo fed Apc with their own poison in the latest ARISE debate. by Pinkybae: 1:34am On Mar 26, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEvY0oexf2Y

Topic: Datti's interview rebuttal.

Great job, Ken๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Wonder why the so called SAN Festus Kayamo ran away from debating Kenneth ๐Ÿค”

6 Likes

Re: Watch Kenneth Okonkwo fed Apc with their own poison in the latest ARISE debate. by orisa37: 5:19am On Mar 26, 2023
"Wonder why the so called SAN Festus Kayamo ran away from debating Kenneth"?

OKONKWO IS ALSO AN ACTOR. MAKE BELIEVE PROFESSION.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Kenneth Okonkwo fed Apc with their own poison in the latest ARISE debate. by OmotolaBoy(m): 5:22am On Mar 26, 2023
Nigeria My Country

1 Like

Re: Watch Kenneth Okonkwo fed Apc with their own poison in the latest ARISE debate. by orisa37: 5:25am On Mar 26, 2023
DATTI IS THREATENING THE CJN WITH HIS UNGUARDED COMMENTS.
Re: Watch Kenneth Okonkwo fed Apc with their own poison in the latest ARISE debate. by orisa37: 5:35am On Mar 26, 2023
DATTI IS PLAYING A COMMON ZARIA NAUGHT THAT WILL SCAMPER AT THE SIGHT OF ELSARKSARKY.
THE SHIITES HAVE STARTED TROUBLE SHOOTING AGAIN IN KADUNA STATE.
Re: Watch Kenneth Okonkwo fed Apc with their own poison in the latest ARISE debate. by Pinkybae: 5:42am On Mar 26, 2023
orisa37:

Datti is exercising his right to freedom of expression that's guaranteed in the constitution.

And the same you are okay with Tinubu assertion to grab and run with the ballot box.

You're Okay with MC Oluomo threatening Igbos to dare not vote.

You're okay with APC thugs screaming on the streets of Lagos, if you're not VOTING APC don't even come out of home.

You're okay with thugs forcing people to vote APC on gun point, snatching the ballot of people who voted other parties in pulling units.

You're okay with APC spiritual attack on Nigerian citizens in their street daylight diabolical and fetish practices of oro to intimidate voters.

You're okay with Bayo Onanuga threatening Igbos in Lagos? And FFK threatening to turn Nigeria ungovernable if the court hand judgment in favor labour party.

You're okay with Tinubu's silence while all these rancor were going on and later told Nigerians he brutalize to move on.

How does APC and their supporters sleep at night with this much hypocrisy?

APC wants to turn Nigeria to dictatorship one party system. And none of their supporters will escape their reign of terror.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch Kenneth Okonkwo fed Apc with their own poison in the latest ARISE debate. by Trapnews: 5:48am On Mar 26, 2023
grin
Sore losers!

2 Likes

Re: Watch Kenneth Okonkwo fed Apc with their own poison in the latest ARISE debate. by Pinkybae: 5:53am On Mar 26, 2023
Trapnews:
grin
Sore losers!

You don't realize how much of a sore loser you are.
Where are children of those APC criminal gangsters you're supporting?

They're not even in this country, they're abroad riding Ferrari and living their best lives.

And you're here sacrificing your future on the alter of greedy fathers.

Pathetically sad ๐Ÿ˜”

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch Kenneth Okonkwo fed Apc with their own poison in the latest ARISE debate. by RuddyFusion(m): 5:59am On Mar 26, 2023
And FFK is one of the person's pushing Tinubu's narrative.......lolz

2 Likes

Re: Watch Kenneth Okonkwo fed Apc with their own poison in the latest ARISE debate. by XY23: 6:13am On Mar 26, 2023
Pinkybae:

They're not even in this country, they're abroad riding Ferrari and living their best lives.

Pathetically sad ๐Ÿ˜”

Wow! You aptly captured how I feel when they call the opposition masses sore losers. They will be back to the trenches and forgotten for the next 8 years. I truly pity them.

5 Likes

Re: Watch Kenneth Okonkwo fed Apc with their own poison in the latest ARISE debate. by Trapnews: 6:16am On Mar 26, 2023
Pinkybae:

Pathetically sad ๐Ÿ˜”
And where were the children of pitoobi when you idiots were being wiped silly and brutalized nation wide?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch Kenneth Okonkwo fed Apc with their own poison in the latest ARISE debate. by smokinloud(m): 6:16am On Mar 26, 2023
Their gragra never finish?.
BAT wey no get their time again sef

1 Like

Re: Watch Kenneth Okonkwo fed Apc with their own poison in the latest ARISE debate. by Pinkybae: 6:51am On Mar 26, 2023
XY23:

Wow! You aptly captured how I feel when they call the opposition masses sore losers. They will be back to the trenches and forgotten for the next 8 years. I truly pity them.

Tell you my brother, it's truly sad and scary ๐Ÿ˜จ
The self hate and self sabotage is mind blowing ๐Ÿคฏ
What has these criminals did for them to earn their support ๐Ÿค” I can never understand for the life of me reason why they allign with political oppressors against Nigerians.

It's a puzzle.

1 Like

Re: Watch Kenneth Okonkwo fed Apc with their own poison in the latest ARISE debate. by Pinkybae: 7:00am On Mar 26, 2023
Trapnews:

And where were the children of pitoobi when you idiots were being wiped silly and brutalized nation wide?

Peter Obi worked for his money ๐Ÿ’ฐ
He has a clean wealth.

Not filthy wealth from drug business and embezzlement of Lagos State fund. He built a pipeline from Lagos treasury to his alpha better Company.

His out of this world nepotism is unbelievable assigning his family members to Lagos economic sector to illegally tax and extort Nigerians.

How you support this kind of person if you're not Elom Musk because Nigerian billionaire don't support except the poor ones looking up for crumbs out of his table.

The uneducated and gullible Nigerians are the greatest threat to our progress.

3 Likes

Re: Watch Kenneth Okonkwo fed Apc with their own poison in the latest ARISE debate. by Lanretoye(m): 7:47am On Mar 26, 2023
This Kenneth is always acting.
Re: Watch Kenneth Okonkwo fed Apc with their own poison in the latest ARISE debate. by enemybulldozer(m): 8:05am On Mar 26, 2023
orisa37:
And your ffk is threatening the whole country with his unguarded statements.
Re: Watch Kenneth Okonkwo fed Apc with their own poison in the latest ARISE debate. by Ballmer: 8:12am On Mar 26, 2023
You watched the conversation btw the two n you think Okonkwo won even in biased AriseTV shows how delusion you are.

Okonkwo that came on air to lie about a video clip Tinubu made over 10 years ago on power being served alacate n was appropriately schooled by the APC representative before he shut his foolish mouth n had nothing to say be it is usual rubbish or anything sensible after he was exposed.

Pinkybae:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEvY0oexf2Y

Topic: Datti's interview rebuttal.

Great job, Ken๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Wonder why the so called SAN Festus Kayamo ran away from debating Kenneth ๐Ÿค”
Re: Watch Kenneth Okonkwo fed Apc with their own poison in the latest ARISE debate. by Ballmer: 8:16am On Mar 26, 2023
Can your miserable hat filled soul show us where Tinubu told anyone to grab n run with ballot boxes ? Can you post your real Facebook or Instagram account n watch if your entire Igbo household will not rot in jail till eternity fir pedddling fake news.

Pinkybae:

Datti is exercising his right to freedom of expression that's guaranteed in the constitution.

And the same you are okay with Tinubu assertion to grab and run with the ballot box.

You're Okay with MC Oluomo threatening Igbos to dare not vote.

You're okay with APC thugs screaming on the streets of Lagos, if you're not VOTING APC don't even come out of home.

You're okay with thugs forcing people to vote APC on gun point, snatching the ballot of people who voted other parties in pulling units.

You're okay with APC spiritual attack on Nigerian citizens in their street daylight diabolical and fetish practices of oro to intimidate voters.

You're okay with Bayo Onanuga threatening Igbos in Lagos? And FFK threatening to turn Nigeria ungovernable if the court hand judgment in favor labour party.

You're okay with Tinubu's silence while all these rancor were going on and later told Nigerians he brutalize to move on.

How does APC and their supporters sleep at night with this much hypocrisy?

APC wants to turn Nigeria to dictatorship one party system. And none of their supporters will escape their reign of terror.

1 Like

Re: Watch Kenneth Okonkwo fed Apc with their own poison in the latest ARISE debate. by Pinkybae: 8:28am On Mar 26, 2023
Ballmer:
Can your miserable hat filled soul show us where Tinubu told anyone to grab n run with ballot boxes ? Can you post your real Facebook or Instagram account n watch if your entire Igbo household will not rot in jail till eternity fir pedddling fake news.

I am NOT responsible for your lack of understanding about who you blindly supporting. It's on Google and it's a free search. And to give you a clue he shamelessly said that in Chattam house ๐Ÿ 

What else do you know about the guy you're supporting?

Self sabotaging and self defeating Nigerians makes me sick to my stomach ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

4 Likes

Re: Watch Kenneth Okonkwo fed Apc with their own poison in the latest ARISE debate. by magoo10(m): 8:30am On Mar 26, 2023
Tinubu stole someone's mandate without thinking of the consequences, now they are threatening arrest.
he should get ready to kill all of us

3 Likes

Re: Watch Kenneth Okonkwo fed Apc with their own poison in the latest ARISE debate. by Vichyke2: 10:07am On Mar 26, 2023
Delusion kee you deir... Was the said quote after Chatham interview done more than 10yrs ago

Awon were...

Ballmer:
You watched the conversation btw the two n you think Okonkwo won even in biased AriseTV shows how delusion you are.

Okonkwo that came on air to lie about a video clip Tinubu made over 10 years ago on power being served alacate n was appropriately schooled by the APC representative before he shut his foolish mouth n had nothing to say be it is usual rubbish or anything sensible after he was exposed.

1 Like

Re: Watch Kenneth Okonkwo fed Apc with their own poison in the latest ARISE debate. by Ballmer: 10:21am On Mar 26, 2023
But your cursed soul can not show prove it was done after Chatham house you can only spew propaganda like every foolish ipob Igbo that you are

Vichyke2:
Delusion kee you deir... Was the said quote after Chatham interview done more than 10yrs ago

Awon were...

Re: Watch Kenneth Okonkwo fed Apc with their own poison in the latest ARISE debate. by pweeryambre: 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ballmer:

Oga stop being deceptive. i watched the interview and kenneth was speaking with facts and precision but the Apc guy was struggling to land somewhere he ended up not making any point by saying that FCT is just another state because his oga Tinubu did not win there..
Dude... Abuja is not a state. it is the seat of power of Federal Republic of Nigeria and therefore has to be worn separately along with other 2.3 from other states for the winner to be declared.
You people like to twist the truth to favor the unfavourable.

1 Like

Re: Watch Kenneth Okonkwo fed Apc with their own poison in the latest ARISE debate. by Ballmer: 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2023
Foolish Igbo exhibiting foolishness out of foolish bigoted head. Let's assume Abuja is all they talked about is Abuja Superior to any other state in Nigeria ?

I am waiting for your foolish miserable Igbo cursed soul to answer this ?

2. The lie Okonkwo as been telling about Tinubu wanting n telling his supporters to grab power by force by guns etc when the spoke person told the foolish Igbo Okonkwo that clip was done years ago what was Okonkwo response ?

This were the highlight of the show aside when Okonkwo was making usual foolish Igbo noise which was about nothing. I await you response or for you to tell us any particular aspect of the conversation Okonkwo did beta than the guy. This is a guy I don't even know his name, after this show where have u seen Okonkwo making his usual senseless noise again ?

pweeryambre:

Oga stop being deceptive. i watched the interview and kenneth was speaking with facts and precision but the Apc guy was struggling to land somewhere he ended up not making any point by saying that FCT is just another state because his oga Tinubu did not win there..
Dude... Abuja is not a state. it the seat of power of Federal Republic of Nigeria and therefore has to be worn separately along with other 2.3 from other states for the winner to be declared.
You people like to twist the truth to favor the unfavourable.
Re: Watch Kenneth Okonkwo fed Apc with their own poison in the latest ARISE debate. by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
It is in Nigeria that politicians will beat a child and expect him/her not to cry

Tinubu stole the people's mandate, afterwards invite them for reconciliation grin grin

But when asked if he will congratulate others, he refused outrightly

My take home from this interview:

1. "Power is not served a la carte: I even thought that Niyi Akinsiju wanted to deny that Tinubu did not say it but he confirmed ๐Ÿ‘Œ it๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
So who was over heating the polity again

2. Festus Keyamo declining grin grin grin he can only be interviewed in TVC(Tinubu's tv station), NTA where he will not be asked serious questions or a case where he would have vetted the questions before the interview grin grin grin so he is a minus 1 from the serious people

3. Nairalanders recall that APC themselves hammered on the need to win 25% in Abuja to be declared a winner!

I mean how can you govern them without winning 25% Why the sudden lies, twisting and turning

4. I have always warned about laying a wrong antecedent undecided the evil the APC planted in Imo State has made the people lose trust in the Nigerian judiciary

Their "I don't care" attitude in Imo State is gradually bringing the judiciary to it knees and it will forever remain a dark reference point in our history where someone who came 4th became the 1st undecided

The only way of correcting this error is to do right by the people!!!

5. They chased someone away in Enugu, what was the security men doing Do you know how much this election cost us And all for what

6. Lastly the LP listed points which disqualified the candidacies of APC and you want to swear them in

You don kill democracy kpatakpata be that

The Nigerian judiciary, INEC hmmmmm I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: Watch Kenneth Okonkwo fed Apc with their own poison in the latest ARISE debate. by pweeryambre: 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ballmer:
Foolish Igbo exhibiting foolishness out of foolish bigoted head. Let's assume Abuja is all they talked about is Abuja Superior to any other state in Nigeria ?

2. The lie Okonkwo as been telling about Tinubu wanting n telling his supporters to grab power by force by guns etc when the spoken person told the foolish Igbo Okonkwo that clip was done years ago what was Okonkwo response ?

This were the highlight of the show aside when Okonkwo was making usual foolish Igbo noise which was about nothing. I await you response or for you to tell us any particular aspect of the conversation Okonkwo did beta than the guy. This is a guy I don't even know his name, after this show where have u seen Okonkwo making his usual senseless noise again ?

Be calming down.. there was no lie in anything kenneth said infact he schooled the Apc niyi who was just dribbling here and there with no facts and was basing his points on ordinary heresay when he said that presidential election was rigged in Enugu and Anambra which was clearly Not true. Like he came unprepared.

I was also impressed when the interviewer asked why Datti Ahmed was fast to make certain statements about Apc inauguration before the verdict of the court. And kenneth replied 'why then did you people invite him to ask him questions about the party's petition. Its not like he came out to say something. You invited him.

And Yes, abuja is superior as it holds special power and status as the federal capital territory, or Aso rock should have been situated in your village?
Re: Watch Kenneth Okonkwo fed Apc with their own poison in the latest ARISE debate. by IgOga(m): 3:16pm On Mar 31, 2023
grin grin grin

Wailers will wail grin grin grin

Winners will win grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Watch Kenneth Okonkwo fed Apc with their own poison in the latest ARISE debate. by EzeNDOKI: 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]Foolish Igbo exhibiting foolishness out of foolish bigoted head. Let's assume Abuja is all they talked about is Abuja Superior to any other state in Nigeria ?

2. The lie Okonkwo as been telling about Tinubu wanting n telling his supporters to grab power by force by guns etc when the spoken person told the foolish Igbo Okonkwo that clip was done years ago what was Okonkwo response ?

Thunder fire you and your useless Yoruba generation, smelly, dirty tribe. Even your own knows how dirty the average Yoruba monkey is. The very name 'Yoruba' you identify with is a Fulani slave master name. Thunder kill all of una dia. Stupid tribe. I blame Igbo leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Watch Kenneth Okonkwo fed Apc with their own poison in the latest ARISE debate. by opamoses1: 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2023
Sore loser is still pained that he moved to the losing team after advice from his village people.
He must be regretting his moves by now hence the anger he brings to all his interviews grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch Kenneth Okonkwo fed Apc with their own poison in the latest ARISE debate. by April396949: 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2023
if this Election should be conducted 100times obi will still be loosing coz of zero effect from North.

The game is between Atiku and Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Kenneth Okonkwo fed Apc with their own poison in the latest ARISE debate. by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2023
orisa37:
go to court

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hear The Immortal Words Of Justice Niki Tobi JSC, In Buhari V. Yar'adua (2007) / President Tinubu Receives Fmr Governor Yahaya Bello / Obidient Call Oba Of Benin โ€œmadโ€ For Collecting Money to Stop Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.