Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,821 members, 7,889,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:46 PM

If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor (39658 Views)

Why SE Must Build A Seaport Now / Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port / Soludo To Promote Made In Anambra & Igbo Products Nationally And Globally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by harmony75: 4:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
What's this one saying mumu.
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Danisaint112(m): 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
Golan007:

MB2 Bridge would be the last major project in your enclave.

grin

You wished. Igbos are bigger than your imagination. Know this and know peace.
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by juman(m): 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Same as a chemist in one area I used to live. He was the gentle dove popular Ibo chemist in the Area. Well until Anti robbery squad traced an hijacked SUV into his compound with tall fences, barbed wire, and guard dogs. It was like a mini war on that day. He was arrested with several gunshot wound to his legs. Some of his lieutenants that returned fire were taken down by the men of the ARS.

The incident shocked the whole community.

They always have one illegal business where they get real money.
I knew of one of their young guy, he had a small shop selling plumbing materials.
Within few years the shop turned to super shop totally filled up and some of the plumbing materials kept outside.
But the guy frequently arrested but released because he knew how to settle police. He was into armed robbery. He suddenly became super rich.
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Truthdeypain: 4:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
oyebanji44:
You see life ...breeze blows Fowl yansh open..

so obi campaign was based on all ibo's interests.. grin ; grin we're not fools after all

Well..tinubu is known to be an Unifier that was why nigerians voted for him...

Yes the goddess of the Igbos has spoken.

Sheer stupidity is more preferable to what you did up there.
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by seunmsg(m): 4:32pm On Mar 26, 2023
franchasofficia:
Why do you guys hate Igbos so much, bro listen, if you don't let go of this untold hatred, it will definitely mar your future life somehow no matter who you be.

You guys have been telling Igbos to leave Lagos for ages now, same you guys have been mocking Igbos for leaving Southeast and trooping to Lagos, that they should stay in Southeast and do whatever business they do there, now a young Igbo lady is telling you that if Igbos can get a seaport and an international airport approved to welcome flights from all countries, that Igbos will gladly leave Lagos and that your Lagos will become decongest of Igbos for you guys to be happy.

But instead of showing appreciation that at least some Igbos are already accepting your request to leave Lagos, you are here showing disgust for her simple suggestions.

For your info, riverport can be sited in Anambra, and Imo and Abia states have deep river that is few nautical miles away from Atlantic ocean and can host a functional riverport which Imo state Governor Hope Uzodinma is making moves to initiate. But what you guys are just after is using hate words and curse words to undermine any possible good thing from FG to Southeast and at the same time you claim to accommodate Igbos and also telling same Igbos to leave Lagos.

What do you guys really want from Igbos? Igbos just want a nation built on fairness, equity and justice for all to succeed at their own pace but you guys prefer bias nation built on bigotry, impunity and marginalization to ensure only your regions progress, why?

Igbos ask to secede, instead of you guys to be happy and allow them go so you can be free of their troubles you and your people will start drumming for war and calling them terrorists for agitating to leave Nigeria.

Okay when Igbos decide to stay with you in one Nigeria and contest election to become President, you start to attack and threaten them that an Igbo will never become President in Nigeria. Honestly you guys are really horribly wicked.

Even if there is no sea in Southeast to host a seaport, why can't you encourage federal government to find a way to construct an inland or river port or something to pacify Igbos and to show that you care about Nigeria's general growth instead of making jest of Igbos whenever they request for something that will help Southeast economy and development?

Be careful, life is deeper than online banters, be careful, be careful, don't think everything is for fun and for mockery

Long meaningless nonsense. Is there no international airport in Enugu as we speak? Are there no functional seaports in Port Harcourt, Onne, Calabar and Warri? Where is exactly in Anambra do you want a seaport located?

Be specific in your answers and stop posting lengthy and emotional jargons.

4 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Truthdeypain: 4:34pm On Mar 26, 2023
Ever8090:
The Igbos should have requested for a sea port in Anambra instead than disturbing some of us with their presidency ambition that saw us become obedient,. It is painful to know that all my participation in the obedient movement was in vain as it was all about a sea port and not presidency

You are a fool and you are not an Obi supporter.

Facelsss forum kee you there, identify yourself make we see.

Obedients can't make such dumb statements. You be APC mugu!
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by juman(m): 4:35pm On Mar 26, 2023
Tinubu and the apc government is there to serve all nigerians.
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Shantyken(m): 4:37pm On Mar 26, 2023
franchasofficia:
Before you can start seaport construction you need Federal government approval.

Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Emmanuel wanted to construct one deepsea port in Akwa Ibom too but federal government didn't gazzet it after giving initial approval, but they did for Lagos because of Tinubu's influence in Buhari's APC government.

Governor Udom Emmanuel himself explained all these not me
The foundation of ibaka deep seaport was layed by his excellency Godswill akpabio, udom no do anything for that place since he came into power. That seaport is among 3 others waiting for federal government approval.
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Golan007: 4:37pm On Mar 26, 2023
Danisaint112:

You wished. Igbos are bigger than your imagination. Know this and know peace.

cheesy

Always losing.
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by shineeye1: 4:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
Healthquest:
nothing he will ever do that will make dem like him,Buhari tried and failed...as it is, nothing...He should just govern Nigeria and not give into satisfying any SE region, he should even abandon dem if u ask me and support others massively and most importantly deliver on his promises

May God save Nigeria from your type. This poverty and wretchedness of mentality is alarming. Public office is never to display parochial craftiness. Public office is run according to the dictates of the constitution and oaths of office. As a public servant , the entire public space is your constituency of action and you are a criminal if you act otherwise. If you cannot see every citizen as your subject of service and become inclined to tribal, partisan, cultic, religious and other parochial preferences, you become a nepotic bigot and misfit for public office like your present and perhaps future leader
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by hspda: 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
Bryan88:
I am proudly an Anambrarian...can u boldly tell me whc state u from again? Let's see who's from the potopoto republic like u said...the truth always remains that enviness and jealousy will drain u lots alive. U can never be prosperous like igbos...na follow come gift from the most high...not what u buy your way up to get just like ur drug addict, criminal that feels Nigeria is his birth right...but not to worry, we go teach him and his senseless cohorts like u a bitter lesson. Enemies of the country.

Pride will definitely kill you, watch out. Always chest beating. Na like that Una no get any resource worth harnessing in your landlocked East.
we are ready for you kid. let's play.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Truthdeypain: 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
franchasofficia:
Its really nauseating.

Unjustified hatred for Igbos based on false stories their fathers, uncles and politiciand told them.

Ask any Yoruba boy or girl what did Igbo do to him or her personally and they can't give any concrete answer, yet they breathe and eat Igbo hatred everyday of their life.

Igbos supported Goodluck against Jonathan they said its because Igbos love corruption.

Igbos supported Obasanjo, they said its because of PDP, some said Obasanjo's father was an Igbo Missionary that impregnated a Yoruba woman in Yoruba land, that Obasanjo is not full Yoruba but Igbo.

Igbos supported Atiku they said Igbos know they cant win national election so they prefer asslicking Fulani by becoming running mate, they even mocked Obi before Primary that he was waiting to become Atiku running mate again.

Obi emerged they said Atiku lost because Obi left PDP, that Igbos are impatient and dont know how to play politics by building bridges first, but they were same people Igbos that all their 16 years of support for PDP was in vain.

The hatred for Igbos is so glaring even to none Nigerians and some minority tribes now unlike before that Yorubas alone controlled Media and told false stories about Igbos which made minority tribes to see Igbos as the devil, but the truth is gradually coming out, thanks to social media

Guess what is the root of all hatred? You guessed correctly.

They would have loved IGBOS had they been as backward as them and their Hausa counterparts, but we came back from a we impoverished and economic ly exterminated only to have surpassed them once again in every bit of life.

Normally eeh, IGBOS should be celebrated in Nigeria, We have defied all the odds of the exorenstual threat of being driven to extinction while still topping the charts on my indices.

They fear and hate us, it's only natural they can't stand in the face of such greatness, if I were them I would study Igbo, we are not just a tribe, we are the SUN that rises in their scratched demon faces. There is no peace for any of them only IGBOPHOBIA.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Zezco(m): 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
Ever8090:
The Igbos should have requested for a sea port in Anambra instead than disturbing some of us with their presidency ambition that saw us become obedient,. It is painful to know that all my participation in the obedient movement was in vain as it was all about a sea port and not presidency
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by everyoneisholy: 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Zezco(m): 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
Thanks God you realize there selfish interest earlier.
Ever8090:
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Invitationn: 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2023
Godsfrezx:
They know that seaport in Anambra will bring down Lagos economy
Dimwit 😅
Like Cossy like you.
Where they wan build “SEAPORT” for landlocked Anambra?
Una get Sea? Lmao!
Geez!
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by dododawa1: 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2023
Motivational speaker THANKS.
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by IbileIfe: 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2023
Obalacam:
Even if he likes, let him recreat heaven and earth in igboland, we don't give a fuk about a drug dealer
How many Igbos have been caught for being drug dealers?
From Nigeria to South Africa to Malaysia to Indonesia to Brazil.
Are you so RE-TAR-DED and SHAMELESS to be calling another person a drug dealer?

How many Yorubas have been caught for being drug dealers?
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by shineeye1: 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2023
Nairaland is basically full of youths. When you observe the shameful tribal and religious bigotry on display among youths, you can safely conclude that Nigeria is a scam of a country.
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by shineeye1: 4:51pm On Mar 26, 2023
Nairaland is basically full of youths. When you observe the shameful tribal and religious bigotry on display among youths here, you can safely conclude that Nigeria hardly has a future as one country.
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by quickly: 4:53pm On Mar 26, 2023
Danisaint112:

See ignorant lots who are still living in the 18th century. Dude go find out the meaning water/river dredging. If the government want to do it they will.

If Dubai can build a 7 star hotel on a man made island, construct a man made lake etc Then I see no reason while the dredging of the River Niger will be a problem.

Think Okpo! 😂

I think u are an ignoramus, you cannot convert a shallow river that is for canoe and your want heavy tonnage ship to enter.

First of all the bouyancy balance will not work and the ships will not be stupid enough to ride through it.

its too shallow and it they dredge it to say 20ft, Nigeria cannot afford that.

River Niger has entry point to sea, no exist point to sea like to Suez Canal. Suez Canal is connect to sea at the entry and another sea and the exit so the water and flow is sufficient.

Ur best bet is to use SS ports like Onne, PH, Delta , Calabar, AkwaIbom.

The only boat that can go on river niger is a barge and trust me i did my NYSC in Ports Authority so i am not just doing guess talk
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by sunnnnyuu(m): 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2023
beerfraud:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/what-tinubu-must-do-to-win-igbo-people-over-cossy-ojiakor/
So you people want to reap where you didn't sow? Be fair to yourself please Easterners you refuse to vote for him and you are making huge request from person you didn't vote for him, build seaport for you to decongest Lagos? Do you literally think? You he should reduce Lagos revenue and take it to your region? If you really need that from him why you didn't support him? This is why I am saying Igbos are selfish in every aspect. What Baba promise is baro port in Niger state not in south east, and north central give him bloc vote so if he will decongest Lagos is south east that will get seaport it's north central, may be 2027 if you people reset your brain and remove the arrogance from your head and vote for Tinubu come 2027 then he build the seaport for you.

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by johnjose68: 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2023
Obalacam:
Even if he likes, let him recreat heaven and earth in igboland, we don't give a fuk about a drug dealer

Seaport ko, flatpot ni.

Enikure. Leave the country already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by nwajesus12(m): 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2023
oyebanji44:

so obi campaign was based on all ibo's interests.. grin ; grin we're not fools after all

I blame lugard not you
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by frankson1(m): 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
Godsfrezx:

Not all ships will be berthing in the SE if they have a sea port. It won't make sense off-loading goods in SE and transporting same goods to Lagos when it would have been easier doing it in Lagos.
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by sunnnnyuu(m): 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
Godsfrezx:
Since they can't aquire Lagos, they want to take Lagos down, let them wait till 2039 if they can convince Nigerians to vote for Igbo president to build a seaport for them
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by sunnnnyuu(m): 5:08pm On Mar 26, 2023
Britishpea:

Oloripelebe yet your brothers are languishing In India, China, Dubai,Turkey, Indonesia and other countries prisons for drug trafficking while your sisters are scattered all over Italy, Egypt and Dubai for prostitution.

All the mansions built in the shallow-led- bush-path-roads villages in your regions are built with drug and armed robbery proceeds. One of your useless men from your region who has a shop in front of my friend’s office selling electrical materials during the day (as a cover up) while he’s an hardened criminal, an armed robber at night even robbed and killed my friend. He’s arrested, confessed and now being rotten away in jail. Oloriburuku people.

Another oloriburuku one of your men tried to steal my car the third day it was delivered to me just because he’s my neighbor. The WERE was caught and handed over to the police.

See you people are pure criminals. Original criminals. I have no apology. Only a few of you are good.
Confirm that how they are, few of them are good.
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Mrnairalandd: 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
Imagine senseless developers who could not build a Dry Port for their region for over 60years grin grin grin

They always blame the Yorubas for their woes!

It was Yoruba people who asked them to carry out the most bloody coup in Nigeria history?

Is the Yorubas that made people to hate the Igbos naturally? In India, South Africa, the North of Nigeria and now the South West of Nigeria. It’s a matter of time before South South begin to see their true color… They are trying not to offend the South South people cos that ll make them look bad…

It’s the Yorubas that forced Aguiyi Ironsi to subjugate other tribes before the Northerners retaliated in equal measure by bisecting and dissecting the Igbos in the North.

They don’t take responsibility for their actions hence their sorry state.

I expected these chest beating people to have built this Port with their own money years back cos they always claimed it was only £20 they use to build themselves back to where they are. So with your billions, it should be easy for the Yamirins to build a common Port for their region so as to prove to the Yorubas that their region is economically viable and conducive for them to live in.

Imagine Afghanistanians-Igbos choosing a leader for USA/UK -Yorubas…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by Danisaint112(m): 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2023
quickly:

I think u are an ignoramus, you cannot convert a shallow river that is for canoe and your want heavy tonnage ship to enter.

First of all the bouyancy balance will not work and the ships will not be stupid enough to ride through it.

its too shallow and it they dredge it to say 20ft, Nigeria cannot afford that.

River Niger has entry point to sea, no exist point to sea like to Suez Canal. Suez Canal is connect to sea at the entry and another sea and the exit so the water and flow is sufficient.

Ur best bet is to use SS ports like Onne, PH, Delta , Calabar, AkwaIbom.

The only boat that can go on river niger is a barge and trust me i did my NYSC in Ports Authority so i am not just doing guess talk

And in the Port authority you were taught it's impossible to achieve such. You are ignoramus here.

The idea of the dredging of the River Niger was first conceived by the colonial master but they couldn't actualize this because time caught up on them (idependence)

Even Yar‘adua actually made serious plans on the dredging of the lower river Niger to facilitate good revenue and employment for the South-East region.

You think you know better than the whites and the engineers that to Ex late Pres. Umar Musa Yar'adua that it's is possible.

Dude chill.
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by JOemmy(m): 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2023
oyebanji44:

And so what isn't it supposed to naturally be igbos turn to rule nigeria?
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by porthouse7(f): 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
frankyychiji:
Go and ask your fellow urchins at the ports.
u are an illiterate trying to cover ur lack of knowledge with abuse
Re: If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor by porthouse7(f): 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
seunmsg:

Where in Anambra do you want the seaport located? Where is the access to sea?

There are functional seaports in Calabar, Port harcourt, Onne and Warri. So, why can’t Igbos use these seaports?
na that Onitsha river dey decieve most of them, Igbo land is landlocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor / How Much Nigeria Is Owing Other Countries In 2023 / Nigerians To Bear Pains Of High Petrol Cost - Timipre Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.