Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

Beheld A Green Horse - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beheld A Green Horse (337 Views)

Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) / "The People, When They Beheld Him, Were Greatly Amazed,..." / Strange Horse Caught On Camera Moving In The Sky. Do You Believe This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beheld A Green Horse by Richwallet: 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2023
And I saw, and behold, a green horse, and he who is sitting on him—his name is Death, and Hell follows with him, and there was given to them authority to kill 1/4 of the earth.

Re: Beheld A Green Horse by Richwallet: 4:32pm On Mar 26, 2023
The forced Inoculation of Covid Vaccines is the biggest human sacrifice ritual in world history. It is a Green Horse!

There is no virus.

Re: Beheld A Green Horse by Richwallet: 8:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
Alot of Bible translations are in err due to the difference between Hebrew, Greek, Latin and the English of King James. Also Hebrew thinking is circular logic.
Re: Beheld A Green Horse by Richwallet: 12:30am On Mar 27, 2023
Richwallet:
Alot of Bible translations are in err due to the difference between Hebrew, Greek, Latin and the English of King James. Also Hebrew thinking is circular logic.

Someone suggested that I follow a sequenced order in my posts yet I am good at building blocks of logic.
Re: Beheld A Green Horse by Richwallet: 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2023
Re: Beheld A Green Horse by Richwallet: 9:57am On Mar 28, 2023
I beheld

(1) (Reply)

I See A New Nigeria Rising’, Bishop Feyi Daniels Shares On #withchude / Peter Obi/oyedepo's Leaked Call Video: Celebrity Adviser Daniel Regha Speaks / Today In History; Mummy Abiodun Kumuyi Went Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.