Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,957 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:01 AM

Should I Just Go Spiritual? Please Help A Confused Brother - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Just Go Spiritual? Please Help A Confused Brother (346 Views)

Why Didn't 'Jesus' Just Go To Sleep For 3 Days? / Please Help A Confused Brother / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Just Go Spiritual? Please Help A Confused Brother by Doyinlykdodo(m): 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
Hello readers,
I have always been skeptical about seeking spiritual help to my life problems.in this world,a lot of people would feed off your problems they would use your problems as a way of making money in the guise of helping you out with your problems.
I've heard of alfas impregnating and marrying young girls that comes to them to help them to seek God's help to their problems.i ve seen pastor rape ladies that come to their Church to seek spiritual help.many people have added to their life problems by seeking spiritual help.
They are spiritual stores that sell different spiritual products like divine mercy soap,breakthrough perfumes, back to sender perfume,holy Michael,by fire by force mercy soap e.t.c a lot of people imitate this product and sell to make money.
I know there are more to things that meet the eyes unexplainable things.i know the metaphysical exist, but I don't understand it and I don't practice what I don't understand.i would have doubts if you tell me that bathing with a back to sender soap would repel enemies attacks against me and it would also keep me safe from any attack.
Recently, someone dear to me advised me to seek spiritual help to my life, maybe I really do need it because my life has not really be going to plan.things have been hard for me.
Knowing my worries about seeking spiritual help,the kind of situation I'm in and the kind of attitude and effort I give to seeking spiritual help.would you advise me to seek spiritual help if you were in a position to advise?! would you advise me to put more effort in seeking help spiritually or continue praying to God the way I can, because God would not abandon me,sooner or later he would answer me,there is no need to seek help speeding things up.my time would come.

Please no room for insult,I can handle them but I want us to take this seriously.do yo see nothing wrong in seeking spiritual help to your problems,and please note I do not think I have to tell you that harming someone else in however little way not to even talk about spilling someone else blood for my own possible prosperity is not my own idea of seeking help spiritually

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Make Of This Picture? / This Looks Like Nigeria Situation In The Bible / Tragedy News As Married Woman Dies During Sèx With Bishop In Aba [full Details]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.