Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,674 members, 7,918,149 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:14 AM

Pan Yoruba Group Says IPOB, Iwuayanwu Attacks On Yoruba Promotes Genocide - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pan Yoruba Group Says IPOB, Iwuayanwu Attacks On Yoruba Promotes Genocide (258 Views)

Sit-at-home: Mondays Now Economic Empowerment Day In South-east, Says IPOB / Emirate Group Says Next Unilorin VC Must Come From Ilorin / Biafra: Buhari Has A Hole In His Neck, Says Ipob's Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pan Yoruba Group Says IPOB, Iwuayanwu Attacks On Yoruba Promotes Genocide by IROHINOodua: 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2023
Pan Yoruba group says IPOB, Iwuayanwu attacks on Yoruba promotes genocide

By Samuel Ogunsona

asks Prof Banji Akintoye to suspend relationship with Igbo group

Widespread reports that the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra, IPOB plans to attack Lagos coupled with the statement by the Champion Newspapers Publisher, Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyannwu that Yoruba are ‘rascals’ represent calls for genocide against a peace loving Yoruba people, the All Yoruba Democratic Movements, (AYDM) has said. The group said the IPOB hate project has been extended abroad
https://irohinodua.org/pan-yoruba-group-says-ipob-iwuayanwu-attacks-on-yoruba-promotes-genocide/
Re: Pan Yoruba Group Says IPOB, Iwuayanwu Attacks On Yoruba Promotes Genocide by duro2chang(m): 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2023
Fat dirty pig

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pan Yoruba Group Says IPOB, Iwuayanwu Attacks On Yoruba Promotes Genocide by Corridon: 4:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
Nigerians stand with IPOB and Iwuanyanwu.
Re: Pan Yoruba Group Says IPOB, Iwuayanwu Attacks On Yoruba Promotes Genocide by Corridon: 4:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
duro2chang:
I'm a Fat dirty pig
Are you serious bro?
Re: Pan Yoruba Group Says IPOB, Iwuayanwu Attacks On Yoruba Promotes Genocide by duro2chang(m): 4:34pm On Mar 26, 2023
Corridon:
I am very stupid. I am the most senseless nairalander
Re: Pan Yoruba Group Says IPOB, Iwuayanwu Attacks On Yoruba Promotes Genocide by rtdCivilservant: 4:38pm On Mar 26, 2023
I don't think he called the yorubas rascals, he only said those formenting problems with the ibos are political rascals, that they don't represent the yorubas. He even reiterated that the yorubas and the ibos are not at war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pan Yoruba Group Says IPOB, Iwuayanwu Attacks On Yoruba Promotes Genocide by Afamsi: 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
rtdCivilservant:
I don't think he called the yorubas rascals, he only said those formenting problems with the ibos are political rascals, that they don't represent the yorubas. He even reiterated that the yorubas and the ibos are not at war.
tinubu and his demented urchins are working round the clock to start a war between igbos and yoruba just to achieve his selfish interest
Re: Pan Yoruba Group Says IPOB, Iwuayanwu Attacks On Yoruba Promotes Genocide by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
okoros ALREADY burnt down Lagos during endsars. So, saying they're coming to attack Lagos again is expected. And we're waiting for them....
Re: Pan Yoruba Group Says IPOB, Iwuayanwu Attacks On Yoruba Promotes Genocide by rtdCivilservant: 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2023
Afamsi:
tinubu and his demented urchins are working round the clock to start a war between igbos and yoruba just to achieve his selfish interest
I didn't say that cos I don't have any idea of that.

(1) (Reply)

~free!!! Playoffs Games 2023 / “No Apologies, I Am Attracted To Men Of God,” Says Rising Actress Sapphire Obi / My Wife Just Had A Baby Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.