Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:20 AM

Paid Task. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Paid Task. (587 Views)

Need A Java Developer (paid Task) / Paid Task On Digital Image Processing / Expert Programmer Wanted - Paid Task (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paid Task. by Cashew: 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
Sorted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paid Task. by airsaylongcome: 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
Pixelfed
Re: Paid Task. by nnamdiosu(m): 9:50pm On Mar 26, 2023
Cashew:
My partners and I are interested in setting up a social media platform that works more like a discussion forum where people can share pictures, videos, chats and other forms of social interaction, remember we are not limited or restricted to the above.

I am basically looking for VERY creative individuals who can make suggestions as to features that will make the platform way better than this platform and will keep users more engaged by spending more time. When we say suggestions, we mean creativity

The final person we select will be paid.

You must be super creative

I posted in another section but did not get much response. Hope I will here.

How then do we contact you
Re: Paid Task. by Cashew: 12:00am On Mar 27, 2023
You can respond here with what you are capable of doing, include your contact details.

nnamdiosu:

How then do we contact you
Re: Paid Task. by mekuso89(m): 7:20am On Mar 27, 2023
Remember to include "post delete" and "comment delete" buttons as nairaland no get am
Re: Paid Task. by nnamdiosu(m): 11:04am On Mar 27, 2023
Cashew:
You can respond here with what you are capable of doing, include your contact details.

Ok.
So first all , I'm an IT business Developer/web developer. I also help start up business scale and handle their incubation and acceleration growth. That's the first thing I can do for you.
You just don't need a developer, you need one who can help you gain traction of signups on the platform and introduce gradually, new ideas to make this platform grow

1. Your concept is good, but it needs a usp. To build one, we need to look out for the currently trends amongst giant sm and build on it.

That trend is video sharing/posting. It's the reason that Facebook started rolling out reels just like TikTok, it's the reason TikTok has gained massive traction in the market now, it's the reason Instagram also does video reels. The future is now in video platforms. Your start up would need to adopt that.
I can help advise and build on the best method to incorporate this uniquely into your startup

2. Incentives is key. For posting content on your sm, what would your members get back in return. That's the reason why TikTok is now incentive based with rewards, and Facebook started rolling out it's professional pages that pays back content developers.

I can also advise and build a model that will be self sustaining.

I have more concepts which I will pause for now. Concepts like building the business side of this start up, (which is very key), setting up members retention ideas so they keep logging back to the platform and utilizing it, I stead of just registrating and never coming back etc.

You need to get this right from the onset. Right from the planning/concepts blue print. You just don't need any developer to build this, but one with experience and scalability factors in mind.
I won't drop my details here. If you read the above and feel we are good to work together, or it makes sense , then send me a dm to start the ball rolling.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Paid Task. by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:05pm On Mar 28, 2023
Interested and have sent you an email as well

Cashew:
My partners and I are interested in setting up a social media platform that works more like a discussion forum where people can share pictures, videos, chats and other forms of social interaction, remember we are not limited or restricted to the above.

I am basically looking for VERY creative individuals who can make suggestions as to features that will make the platform way better than this platform and will keep users more engaged by spending more time. When we say suggestions, we mean creativity

The final person we select will be paid.

You must be super creative

I posted in another section but did not get much response. Hope I will here.

Re: Paid Task. by Cashew: 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2023
Keep them coming

(1) (Reply)

First Chrome Extension (project Based Learning) / Ibm Os/2 Warp 4 Programme Transfer / What Happened To The Competitions Hosted On Programming Section.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.