Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,755 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:57 AM

The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide (2680 Views)

Soldiers Rescue Woman From Committing Suicide In Lagos Lagoon / Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband Before Committing Suicide (Graphic Photos) / Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by vannessa7(f): 11:35pm On Mar 26, 2023
PointB:

Yeah. Just as 72 virgins are also real. I have seen it. I have seen men surrounded by so many virgins just because the blew themselves up in defence of their god. In there heaven, they jump from one woman to the other and never tire. Religion is indeed a powerful tool.

People serving a god that prepares fire for them. Continue...

I have done my duty, so I will not be blamed for not telling you the truth, believe what you like, religion is not by compulsion
Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by PointB: 11:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
vannessa7:

I have done my duty, so I will not be blamed for not telling you the truth, believe what you like, religion is not by compulsion

Truth according to a book that was 'dictated' in 610 AD. That's approximately 3000 year after the Sumerians have painstakingly documented many of those stories in their famous stone tablets.

Please go and brainwash your children at home with your truth. There is nothing you can tell me about religion and spirituality. You're a learner.

As far as truth about religion text goes, this is the hierarchy of originality:

1 - Book of Enki - 2600 BC
2 - Egyptian hierographic - 2691
3. - Emerald Tablets of Thoth - 1300
4 - The Enuma Elish - 1200 BC
5.- The Bible - 50 BC
6 - Quran - 610 AD

As you can see, Quran is the most recent of all the books. Without sword and bloodshed, it wouldn't have gotten any traction. The person who seek the truth about evolution of religion, and their gods, will need to cycle through these books and more to understand the deception religion is.
Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by yusufdayo1: 12:36am On Mar 27, 2023
Hello OP! have you died
Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by ahnie: 7:45am On Mar 27, 2023
yusufdayo1:
Hello OP! have you died
Die ke?
He has switched to opening a new account.
And most probably using it to view this thread.

1 Like

Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by Fhaze(m): 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2023
Possibly did it
Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by clems88(m): 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2023
Na so OP just die trowey leave us for balablu hand cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For January 7 2022 In Nigeria / Uncontrollable Mucour In My Throat / FLASHBACK: Python Snake Swallows Baby In Okada Edo State With Shocking Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.